Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever™
Sep 24, 2019
I still can't believe how rapidly they've churned out the reboot of this brand.

Nov 28, 2017
The logo decisions kind of tell a story (at least I think) of how the devs & Acti viewed this trilogy of Duty.

Modern Warfare III just looks like they ran themselves into a corner by using the OG MW3 logo design a game too early, and slapped a Black Ops III under MW2019's logo in red because fuck the franchise color

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I hope this entry is a bit more bombastic with the set pieces. I get the reboot games have generally been more grounded, but I kind of miss larger engagement missions that you had in the original trilogy.

Sloth

Nov 27, 2017
After the steaming turd of MW2, I don't think I've ever wanted a game to fail as much as I do this. But I guarantee it will break all sales records.

Bengraven