• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
But they already public announced the Beta for March 28th.

There could be infos for it but i doubt they do it a month earlier.

They are most likely crunching like crazy right now anyway.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
I also had one of those event notifications on PS4 pop up yesterday. You know those obnoxious event near you tournament things that seem to be imposssible to stop appearing. It mentioned MK11 beta. Nothing too specific, looked just like a targeted ad to MKX users to preorder, but maybe it could be tied to something coming sooner.

Oct 27, 2017
johnnyfdjpd.jpg

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
I have come to two conclusions after watching the past few streams. The first is that I think I love every single Jade skin, and the second is that the twitch chat is honestly terrible and sucks almost all the joy from watching the stream.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
So the stress test....is it geo-locked? I notice it still asks what your country is even though it's US only.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
universal amplify button was a great change, so relieved they listened to the feedback.

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
Bummed the beta is US only.

Johnny looks great though. Those costumes!
He's the character I want to try most at the moment, never thought that would happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.