• Slam Dunk

Votes: 76 49.4%
  • Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai

Votes: 40 26.0%

• Total voters

Smurf

Oct 25, 2017

unknown.png

Congrats to the Golden State Warriors for winning their 4th NBA title in 8 years.

warriors.jpg

What a great season we've had

Westbrook claims the Lakers season wasn't on him though, and Phil Jackson agrees

Now while the Warriors fans celebrate, we all look forward to what should be a busy offseason of draft prospects evaluation, free agency, KD/Jayson Tatum/Chris Paul slander, LaMelo talk, animu discussion, Lakers fans still thinking their team is a title contender, Ben Simmons fake trades, Damian Lillard watch. Some key dates coming up.

June 23: 2022 NBA draft

June 29: Deadline for all player and team options

June 30: Free agency negotiations can begin at 5 p.m. Central
If we pretend that tempering doesn't happen, this is when teams can officially start negotiations with free agents.

July 1: Official start of the 2021/22 NBA league year.
Moratorium period begins. Restricted free agents can sign an offer sheet.

July 6: Moratorium period ends (11:01am CT)
Teams can begin officially signing players, extending players, and completing trades

July 7-17: NBA Summer League
This is where fans get the first peek at the busts their teams drafted and where legends starts to make their names. Notable Summer League Standouts: Lonzo Ball(MVP 2017), Damian Lillard(co-MVP 2012), Malachi Flynn.

August 22: LaMelo Ball Birthday
It's his day, the prince that was promised, the 4th youngest NBA All-Star ever, make sure to leave a nice message on his IG showing your support.
TatteredDecisiveHake-size_restricted.gif

HOT TAKE HALL OF FAME

2022 - ItWasMeantToBe19
roses-2.jpg
roses.jpg

2021 - Gigglepoo
gigglepoo.jpg

Emwitus

The Fallen
Feb 28, 2018
That post is the truth. KD exposed as the fraud He is. Carried by Westbrook and then curry. But he still thinks he's the shit. Probably the biggest fraud in nba history after Paul pierce and the Celtics of course. Can Klay's bum comment be in the OP by the way?

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Bulls will be making big moves in July. You heard it here first.

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
I'm not a Jazz fan, but I am fan of re-brands and new Jerseys, hehe.

The solid color ones suck, imo.

I look forward to the Clipper re-brand with the new stadium and hope it doesn't suck.

LeGrandBouquetBlanc

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2022
Only really interested in the draft to see if the Blazers actually do move their pick and who for. Lol at getting OG, Grant is a ?, Lu Dort + 12 would be stupid as hell by OKC.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of insane how people are calling Kerr a Top 5 Coach All Time now. Like I don't think he's that.
Kerr is tough.

The issue is I've been bandwagoning following GS for all the Kerr years closely.
more closely than anyone else.

so every decision, every adjustment, every rotation I scrutinize.
so when he effs up I notice. Whereas for Jackson, Spolestra, Riley, etc I don't see every nitty gritty thing or know about it

He had a lot of brilliant decisions, and a lot of bad decisions that we called out before it happened so it wasn't hindsight 20/20 (like wiggins needing 42+ minutes, Looney's expanded role, more GP2 and less Poole, certain lineups). And who knows what's with the OPJ starting thing.

as far as top 5 ranking? sure maybe

Linkage76

Oct 27, 2017
I'm very excited to see how the landscape will change with the draft, off season moves and trades

Nov 7, 2017
Jimmy needs help

I mean for real. Nobody in that Heat roster (expect maybe Bam) gave him any kind of a semblance of offense in the postseason

Saladin

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
Love the title! Now to pray that the Lakers actually does shit this offseason

Tophat Jones

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The reaction to the leaked Jazz jerseys was so bad that they made a quick pivot to include a purple mountains one. Which of course won't be used until next year.

Really gives you confidence in the team building a championship level roster when they flop a jersey rebrand so badly…

PopQuiz

Dec 11, 2017
This is the year Luka shows up with abs! I have faith our boy will be pudgy no more. All grass and beyond meat diet from here on. League on notice.

Oct 26, 2017
Mike Conley and Royce O'Neale for Ben Simmons

Run hard hedge to keep Ben Simmons on the best offensive player (no one will cut to the paint against Gobert)

Trade Clarkson for KCP.

Championship

Nov 27, 2017
California
LeBron going to the C to do one final Warriors vs Cavs finals

LeBron hasn't tweeted about Steph or Draymond matching him in rings 👀
LeBron cursed the Celtics like he cursed CP3 confirmed

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
WorldWideWob with the season retrospective. So much good stuff I forgot about. So funny.

Edit: Didn't see it in the OP. Now I'm sad :(

and the honorable mentions

Oct 25, 2017
I was looking forward to listening to Zach Lowes podcast post Game 6 and saw the name Brian Windhorst and just closed it. 😒

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Steph Curry > Tim Duncan cause curry hits cool threes and Duncan is booooooooooooring