• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wrexis

Nov 4, 2017
YouTube:

Despite being the target audience for this (80s baby), I've never seen the original. Gotta admit this looks fun though.
Man if they did a Transformers version of this I'd be aaaaall over it.

Ont

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
I am 80s baby and He-Man was my childhood. This looks fantastic.

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit that looks dope. The lack of shit tier Netflix CG animation is great.

It's animated by the same studio as the Castlevania Netflix series

So any SheRa crossover? Very different styles.

None at all. This is billed as a continuation of the 1980s Filmation series. There is another, more kid focused series in development that could possibly connect with She-Ra.

HazySaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
West Yorkshire, UK
Was never into He-Man personally but this looks like it could be a lot of fun.

Also I like how Prince Adam actually transforms and isn't literally just He-Man in a vest lol

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That actually looked pretty good though as much as I love the song it doesn't really fit the trailer outside of the most basic "hero" stuff.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Looks fun, just wish they had the 80's series for me to finally check out first

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I think I just might have realized that the original Skeletor's voice was like 80% of the appeal of Masters of the Universe for me

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
I'm very glad they kept the same but slightly updated designs from the 80s.

I know it's a sequel of the classic series, but I was a bit wary that they would try to change the designs entirely or something.

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
"Call your champion" Skeletor says, and then the music cuts in and as it begins to build I'm thinking to myself "waitaminute, I know this what is it" and the synth drums hit and this big ol' grin breaks out across my face and I'm in there. Nicely done, trailer.

As someone who was big into the 80's original and 00's revival (and even the Dolph Lundgren film, it's great and don't let anyone say otherwise) this got me hyped.

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It looks really dang good. The art style is fantastic and I love that they didn't really redesign anyone. Everyone still looks like they came from an 80s cartoon, just with more testosterone.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit this looks great!

I remember having the McDonalds action figures with the panthers and everything lol

Takamura-San

Oct 25, 2017
Interested in this, but is going to hard to have skeletor not be a goof. Hopefully they give him some moments.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
These are the same people who animated Castlevania right? I'll watch it because of that.