Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
i've delayed buying this game so much and now this..seemslike i'm gonna delay it some more.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Digital version is up on the PlayStation Store (at least here in the East Coast US). $40.

Original release is still there, for $60. Heh. They did lower the price of the DLC, though. $9.99 now. I think it was $13.99 before?

kirbyfan407

Oct 25, 2017
I wish releases like this came with digital upgrade options. I have the base game digitally and would like to be able to buy all the extra stuff in an upgrade bundle.

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
Hope avatars and theme are on sale individually. Still got the vanilla version as my next game in the backlog.

60fps

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
The DLC is really bad.

To unlock the interesting stuff you have to be max-level-powerful, by which point you are most probably burned out of the game already because you have done everything there is.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Had just started this game from my backlog and currently on C? Ending I believe.

Games a freaking masterpiece. Though during the first run side quest were really a pain in the ass. Now that I am at ends, it's just one epic thing after another. GG.

Tibarn

Oct 31, 2017
Barcelona
The new boxart is almost the old reversible boxart, at least for the EU PC version.

The PC version was announced too for this new release, but I don't even hope for a patch tbh. It's a shame, because I wanted to replay the game in a few years, but knowing that the fear of crashes is the most intense feeling playing this game makes me want to avoid it. I'm sure the YorHa PC edition will be the game with a DLC code, without any fix.

Jockel

Oct 27, 2017
Berlin
The DLC is really bad.

To unlock the interesting stuff you have to be max-level-powerful, by which point you are most probably burned out of the game already because you have done everything there is.
Not arguing that the DLC is great or whatever, but grinding up to level 99 is not really a problem. You can easily gain lots of levels at the bunny (?) Statue at the amusement park entrance in no time.