Status
Not open for further replies.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
My older brother went to the hospital last night and they think it's probably Covid. Got him on a breathing machine and gave him some steroids. He's feeling better today but it sucks cause he was vaccinated

IDK what to do anymore. Just ready for all this to be over

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
My older brother went to the hospital last night and they think it's probably Covid. Got him on a breathing machine and gave him some steroids. He's feeling better today but it sucks cause he was vaccinated

🙏 Wishing for the best.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017

My condolences, hoping for the best

Law

Oct 27, 2017

I am really sorry to hear that, I hope for the best for you and your brother and that he makes a full recovery.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Hoping for the best man

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017

Hope he feels better soon. You stay well also you hear?

Oct 26, 2017

I'm sorry that you're going through that, Tace. I'm hoping for a full, speedy recovery for your brother. Stay strong.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017

Hope for the best :(

Small Red Boy

â–˛ Legend â–˛
May 9, 2019

Hope he gets well soon.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Thanks for all the love guys. I feel fine and he's doing better, hopefully they discharge him in a few days. I'm really thankful my niece isn't showing any symptoms

djinn

Nov 16, 2017

That's awful, hope this works out quickly and well.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Status
Not open for further replies.