Good, good...

This a block worthy question for real. Answer carefully

Good, B-Leg is also clearly #TeamLla-

WHAT

55181940.jpg

WHAT

55181940.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Man the casting for the LA One Piece continues to astound me in how perfectly they nail it every single time, and those sets are nuts

At the very least we're going to get a gorgeous LA East Blue adaption and that'll be fun at least

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Man the casting for the LA One Piece continues to astound me in how perfectly they nail it every single time, and those sets are nuts

At the very least we're going to get a gorgeous LA East Blue adaption and that'll be fun at least
Yeah it's crazy how they keep getting it right even when they go outside expectations. The casting alone has convinced me to watch the show.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it's crazy how they keep getting it right even when they go outside expectations. The casting alone has convinced me to watch the show.
Yep gonna watch it just on the strength of these actors and production quality, plus I love the energy surrounding everything we've heard about production and the relationships between all the actors and such, just a good vibe all around

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Everything has been great so far. I get why people would have low expectations but I don't think it's fair anymore to already write it off. It's got potential.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
holy shit, One Piece is huge on Era huh?

I never go into Etc. Hangouts, thought I'd see if we have an OT since I started reading it today and man, we're on thread #13??

Don't think I'll be participating here much until I'm caught up but I'm carving through atm. Can already see this being my gateway drug into manga. The anime for this feels insurmountable lol but I'm good with just reading for now.

Might stop in with some Qs here and there but otherwise I'll see you all in a few months 🙏
Welcome!!!! Feel free to stop in anytime! We have snacks
Street Fighter fucking 6 y'all. God I want this game

It's like this game was made for me. Hope taunts are back in

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
Everything has been great so far. I get why people would have low expectations but I don't think it's fair anymore to already write it off. It's got potential.

I will watch at least the first few eps but i expect stuff to get cut so my expectations lower from that .
The anime add to much stuff and now the live action will have to do some cuts .
I really do miss the early years of the OP anime when the pacing was good lol .

Oh my god...The mind games...Imagine the mind games!

This game is gonna be incredible.

Should be fun but i expect after a while people will just press it out if they can.

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
I would be careful about judging the spoilers before we get more details especially when the leakers use words like 'cringy' as that is a very opinionated statement. Like the leaker could be saying its 'cringy' because the spoilers don't conform to their headcanon and Yamato is being referred to as a man and still calls himself Oden.

Zeno

Oct 25, 2017
I would be careful about judging the spoilers before we get more details especially when the leakers use words like 'cringy' as that is a very opinionated statement. Like the leaker could be saying its 'cringy' because the spoilers don't conform to their headcanon and Yamato is being referred to as a man and still calls himself Oden.
Yeah. One thing I've noticed about spoilers the last few months is that the new people doing the early spoilers are less reliable and more often misinterpret details than the old spoiler providers. I think the last chapter had multiple corrections by Redon on the spoilers.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
1052 New detail

- Morgans already published the news in the newspapers, that's why they commented on bountys being shown in the next chapter.
- We see the crew recovered (includes Zoro).
- Ryogokyu(GreenBull), he is accompanied by a buster call.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
1052 New detail

- Morgans already published the news in the newspapers, that's why they commented on bountys being shown in the next chapter.
Wait, they're going to try and buster call Wano? Damn, they really can't have nothing.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
Kurozumi Tama died like some time in the early parts of the raid. I think it was like a possible story that could have been pursued when all we knew was Drake raided the place where Tama was staying and Tama was shrouded in mystery.
But that time has long passed and it's pretty safe to say there is nothing of value that could be added at this point bringing it up.
We would have to accept that Orochi put some of his brethren into the mines instead of surrounding himself with any he can get. And with Orochi dead what type of resolution is there even to be found with that idea. It's dead. It's been dead for months now. While it's fun to speculate and bring up possibilities I think people should also just recognize when those possibilities close, it's not that hard.

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
1052 New detail

None of this is officially confirmed by the real people

Dale Copper

Apr 12, 2018
www.resetera.com

One Piece |XIV| A Wano Reborn Anime/Manga

Hello, everyone its that time again as I welcome you all to... ONE PIECE OT XIV Before I start I would like to thank everyone here for not only helping this thread making it so far, but through our sense of community, dissuasions and chemistry we have formed a community greater then all other...

Status
Not open for further replies.