bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
M32V6PDBXBLA1701221711905.png

Overwatch® 2 Content Creators are some of the best players in our community. Whether showing off their awesome skills, creating awesome custom games, or building incredible experiences with their fans, they bring Overwatch 2 to thousands of viewers worldwide on Twitch. This is why we're celebrating our Content Creators through the return of Twitch Support-A-Streamer for Overwatch 2!

From November 30 through December 10, support your favorite eligible streamers when you subscribe or gift subscriptions on their channel, and you will receive the Epic Bird of Paradise Echo skin that will unlock in-game!

https://overwatch.blizzard.com/en-u...verwatch-2-twitch-support-a-streamer-is-back/

Event Duration

From November 30 at 11:00 a.m. PST until December 10 at 11:59 p.m. PST.

How to Participate

Log in to your Twitch account (if necessary, first create a Twitch account for free at Twitch.tv)

Visit one of the eligible participating Twitch channels listed below

While the channel is live streaming Overwatch, subscribe or gift a cumulative of two (2) subscriptions of any tier to earn the reward (Subscriptions gifted anonymously will not count toward the campaign).

*Please note that the campaign will begin on November 30, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. PST. Any subscriptions or gifted subscriptions purchased before the start time will NOT be counted toward the campaign. ONLY subscriptions or gifted subscriptions purchased while the channel is live streaming Overwatch 2 with the category set to "Overwatch 2" will count towards the campaign.

Reward for Supporting

The reward for participating in the Support a Streamer event is the Epic Bird of Paradise Echo skin! Once you purchase two (2) subscriptions or gifted subscriptions, this skin will unlock immediately in-game.

List of Eligible Twitch Channels

A sh*t-ton

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't feel good about the last time they did this, and I like it even less this time, considering I already have the skin, and I'm sure a lot of other players already do as well
(and this is a legitimately awful Echo skin, to boot)

Blows my mind they wanted to go back for seconds on this one after the blowback from the first one, and with an existing skin? Yeesh.

Support your favorite streamers independently of dumb promos like this, people!

OP
OP
bananas

bananas

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly, I made this thread thinking it was a new skin. Didn't realize its an OW1 skin.

Sep 22, 2019
seems like a slap in the face they cant conjure up a skin for all the marketing twitch streamers give to the game. but i guess its symbiotic since the game helps streamers make a living too

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I liked being the only person I ever saw with this skin, it's mine! Get your twitchy hands off it!