Dali

Oct 27, 2017
If they really wanted to throw shade they'd pack about 100 more pounds on. That puppet may be how Trump looked about 15 years ago but it's much too slim for how he looked in office.

Compared to all the other animatronics, why are the hall of president ones so u canny and creepy? They don't really look like the presidents either, especially the modern ones but I have no idea why that is.

It's like if you asked a robot to design what it thought the president looked like.

Er....wait. is that how they're made???? The current hall of presidents make a blood sacrifice to spawn the new ones?
I have always noticed the odd lack of visual consistency in the HOP robots. I really think it boils down to the actual artists who have to sculpt the faces simply do not like working on a lot of these figures when the entire attraction reeks of a creepy, religious American self-regard. It has to be demotivating.

For example, even if it's true that the Trump bot is a re-dressed Hillary, the face mask as Hillary is still a kind of belittling caricature of her. And Biden looks similarly ugly.

For the older historical figures, it sure seems the more odious or mediocre the person was in real life, the less care was given to sculpting the faces.

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
a52f5e15-2433-4253-b9d9-86727ae8d6e3.jpg

They actually updated the Trump animatronic. Actually looks like the dude now instead of some weird Hillary Trump hybrid
Rodney Dangerfield vibes on the left

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
holy fuck @ the old trump model.

first instinct is to say somebody should get fired for that then i realize it was a dig at him, repurposed hillary face or no

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie, I feel like their Biden animatronic looks more like a Pence animatronic

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Serious question, why would you go to Disney World and waste your time watching this shit.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I mean I'd have gone for non-subtle so I think Disney did all right

Every time he opened his mouth the other robots would all tell him to shut the fuck up

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA