• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Benji

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Taken from the Ubisoft earnings release. The combined total for their 3 new AAA releases for the year are projected to hit 19 million units.

http:///QKXc.png

Fairly strong projections but certainly reachable.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any numbers that show how The Crew 2 sold / is selling? It seems like it was forgotten so rapidly.
It launched about the same as the first game, so if that stuck, it'd be 2-3 million for the full fiscal year.

It is making more microtransaction revenue than the previous game, but they didn't say it was selling more in their newest update.

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The hype for The Division 2 has been crazy so I have no doubts they will reach it. Shit I can easily see The Division 2 selling 12/13 million by itself alone.

Derrick01

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The crew 2 is one of those games that is supposedly successful but no one knows anyone who bought or plays it. Money is coming in from somewhere, it's just no one can figure out where exactly lol.

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017
The hype for The Division 2 has been crazy so I have no doubts they will reach it. Shit I can easily see The Division 2 selling 12/13 million by itself alone.
Kinda weird that they haven't shown much.

I'm guessing they're waiting after the holidays to push marketing and the beta.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
That number doesn't seem to outrageous. Odyssey and TD2 should combine for 16-18 million.

TheBaldwin

Feb 25, 2018
The crew 2 is one of those games that is supposedly successful but no one knows anyone who bought or plays it. Money is coming in from somewhere, it's just no one can figure out where exactly lol.

Its so weird. I dont see any youtubers, any friends both hardcore players or casual, ever buy or talk about it yet its apparently successful.

So strange.

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, how was Crew 2 successful? I feel like I only knew one person who bought it and said it was a huge step back from 1 besides adding other ways of racing.

Mar 18, 2018
Let's be honest. If you combine sales of three games, at least one of them bombed. And we all know it cant be Odyssey and unlikely it was The Division.

The_Land

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cleveland Ohio
Really? The last I remember is some shitty unforgettable trailer that was laughed at on this forum. Where is this hype coming from? If it's your personal hype I apologize for being so brash. With Destiny 2 in such a great place I see both Anthem and the Division 2 struggling out of the gate.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Really? The last I remember is some shitty unforgettable trailer that was laughed at on this forum. Where is this hype coming from? If it's your personal hype I apologize for being so brash. With Destiny 2 in such a great place I see both Anthem and the Division 2 struggling out of the gate.
I feel like this gets said about quite literally every AAA Ubisoft game and then people get surprised when they see the numbers...

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Odyssey and Division 2 will have to do some heavy lifting.
The Division 2? The good sis is the one that will do most of the work lets be honest.

I am seeing quite a lot of hype for it since the reveal but mostly about some of my casual friends who actually bought the first one and loved the constant support that game got overtime.

Jan 31, 2018
The Division 2? The good sis is the one that will do most of the work lets be honest.

I am seeing quite a lot of hype for it since the reveal but mostly about some of my casual friends who actually bought the first one and loved the constant support that game got overtime.

Yea same here, but I think Odyssey has sold very well since launch. I'm interested to see where it ends up especially with the lineup of games that follows it.

TheBored23

Aug 10, 2018
As someone who bought The Crew 2, all signs point to it having been a pretty harsh failure sales-wise