• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheWorthyEdge

Oct 25, 2017
Hate to be leaving this early in the game, but I'll be taking an exit. I'm just not in the right state of mind for playing the game currently. Good luck all. I'll be back next time. Stay safe friends.

OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
TheWorthyEdge has asked for a replacement. I will look for one during the night phase

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
No, like... does it say the form?

I dunno, I'm just wondering idly if one of our absent friends actually IS a messenger.

It would be some shit if we kill a town Sorian and a town Terra because TWE thought he was being funny or something.
Well...yeah. But the message goes out during the night (probably) and Terra's PR(!) happens at night too, so there'd have to be some fuckery for it to line up exactly right.

Terrabyte20xx

Oct 25, 2017
No, like... does it say the form?

I dunno, I'm just wondering idly if one of our absent friends actually IS a messenger.

It would be some shit if we kill a town Sorian and a town Terra because TWE thought he was being funny or something.
Nope, just a nebulous "results". Though I'm guessing it's exactly as Sorian posted, otherwise he wouldn't have shared the info.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, I think I am going to have to go for day end. I am sticking with Sorian, because at the moment we have a red check on him.

Maolfunction

Oct 27, 2017
Just to get a quick question answered about how bastard games can be here, there would never be a Paranoid Amnesiac Cop in a game on here, yes?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I read it but I don't know what to do about it. I'm missing all the conspiracy 1 in-jokes and it seems like stuff won't be simple. I need to see more dead people.

terra never quite struck me as scum....but . But.

at this time, I'd like to thank blarg. Blarg, sometimes you are fucking brilliant.

fran says i can call him Narf

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Shit, I planned to spend this last hour arranging things in case I died but this throws everything into the air. Ha. If I die tonight, really think through all the possible scenarios depending on the flips and don't disregard those d1 wagons. Just rethink them, depending.

Look at everyone who was despondent or avoiding today (Edge aside).

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Sorian, if you're scum, good job, lol, but I'd have figured you eventually! *fist shake*

If you're not, then I'm sorry to see you go, even if you're often gloriously wrong.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
We can let Bae be the last vote on him in case he's a bomb, in case he was trying to misdirect votes! Thanks, Bae. <3

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Why not? If Sorian flips town, before we rush to kill Terra maybe consider the possibility that he's either Paranoid (for balance, maybe) or Insane (in which case he could still be useful)

Not considering it could result in town killing their cop.
Yeah, we need to evaluate. Hopefully some other things happen tonight that give us some measure of how bastard this game is. This flip will be one.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You wanted to flip me because I led a wagon against a player who most likely is not town on D1? what about my play made you want my flip out of everyone else, especially when you spent all of yesterday going after Faddy.

Faddy can theoretically prove himself so I was being sporting and giving that chance. You are just scummy.