• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippro

May 20, 2018
Guess when people say you're making one of the most derivative looking games ever you gotta think up new strategies to sell it to them. I wonder just how glossed over the game will ultimately be.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Preview trailers are a thing now?
That's a good way to sell your game

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is this even a thing - Sony's marketing team is clearly trying to make this game look/appear better than it is

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Guess when people say you're making one of the most derivative looking games ever you gotta think up new strategies to sell it to them. I wonder just how glossed over the game will ultimately be.
Why is this even a thing - Sony's marketing team is clearly trying to make this game look/appear better than it is
These are your take aways from a trailer that takes quotes from generally positive previews?

Damn... people truly have it in for this game.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
"Preview Accolades"
So what we gonna start handing out Oscars for trailers and Grammy's for demo tapes? Come oooooon

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

giphy.gif

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
This has to be the dumbest post I've seen in a while. Quotes from previews isn't new in any capacity and they are the marketing team so maybe it's their job to sell you on the game??

NLCPRESIDENT

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Ooh.. that's in a couple weeks huh?
Everybody's gonna have Sekiro on the brain, then they will have a week or two all to themselves. They should just wait on the marketing, cause this was kinda stale. Still a day 1, but still..

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Can we just have a "Days Gone Prerelease Thread" instead of a new thread almost daily? I've legit never seen a game plastered all over this site like this. Kid Freakers, Backwards Hat, Wedding Invite, Wedding, The Press are currently checking out the game but are under embargo, what's next? Deacon sits down to piss?

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Can we just have a "Days Gone Prerelease Thread" instead of a new thread almost daily? I've legit never seen a game plastered all over this site like this. Kid Freakers, Backwards Hat, Wedding Invite, Wedding, The Press are currently checking out the game but are under embargo, what's next? Deacon sits down to piss?

You can just not click on the threads? It's not that difficult. But yeah all these Days Gone threads are taking valuable server space away from "Should my favorite company buy this other company?" threads.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
its not the first time preview accolades video released.

but yea it is very rare.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
You can just not click on the threads? It's not that difficult. But yeah all these Days Gone threads are taking valuable server space away from "Should my favorite company buy this other company?" threads.

I get what you're saying, and I'm going to play Days Gone but it just seems strange that OP has posted 3 Days Gone Threads in like 24 hours, and another last week.

Procheno

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 14, 2018
Gotta give Sony credit, they certainly are trying. It'll sell well, but dang those quotes

Lol

Deleted member 20297

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I get what you're saying, and I'm going to play Days Gone but it just seems strange that OP has posted 3 Days Gone Threads in like 24 hours, and another last week.
And it's not that there isn't an official "every information here"-thread for this game already but I think generally you should just report spamming, discussing it in the thread will only lead to more thread whining and accusations.

Status
Not open for further replies.