Status
Not open for further replies.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, this is legit horizon 2.0. There will be so much crow eaten when this sells 6-7 million and is critically praised, and gets at least one sequel. Remember when horizon was going to be a total flop and the next order 1886?

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
It's not a detailed criticism but it's still just as worthy of a post as "This game looks good". And I think it's clear what generic means. It's white dudes in the open world forest and there's zombies. You can't be shocked that many people will not find that to be inspiring. You are not the authority on what is generic or not.

It also doesn't derail the thread. Policing any negative opinion derails the thread.
You can kind of describe any game that simplistically. RE2 is just a white dude (or girl) with zombies in a police station. BOTW is a white dude with a sword in open world mountains.

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for the feast of crows.
wm6P28.gif

We have a gif ready for that moment haha

Siinova

Oct 29, 2017
Damn, this is legit horizon 2.0. There will be so much crow eaten when this sells 6-7 million and is critically praised, and gets at least one sequel. Remember when horizon was going to be a total flop and the next order 1886?
Rinse repeat. I find it so weird when people act this way towards games I remember it happened with a couple Tomb Raider, DMC, this one, Horizon etc etc.

It's just weird when people go to battle against a game finding success.

Oct 26, 2017
it will do over 80MC and sell at least 6 million in the first year imo. either of these are definitely crow worthy.

I would say probably yes for there.

But I read like 6 previews, one of them was like "oh, this is pretty good" one was "I didn't feel a single human emotion during my three hours" and the other four were "yeah, this is just more Far Cry, it's fine."

So I'm expecting 70-76.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I would say probably yes for there.

But I read like 6 previews, one of them was like "oh, this is pretty good" one was "I didn't feel a single human emotion during my three hours" and the other four were "yeah, this is just more Far Cry, it's fine."

So I'm expecting 70-76.
I remember some early iffy previews quotes like that about horizon. "janky" "weird npc's", etc.

Drencrom

Oct 25, 2017
SWE
See above guys.

And also the first of these comments is *exactly* why I don't do predictions anymore. It's just not worth this nonsense.
Why are you even posting in DG threads is the biggest question mark imo. You're obviously not interested in the game and thinks it looks bad/generic but you're somehow constanly posting in DG threads anyway. The fact that you post your amateur sales predictions about the game (which frankly no one cares about) and pretend that you're not simply doing it to derail the thread is pretty hilarious too.

Raijinto. The new ERA Sales Insider.

Nice tag 🤙

Status
Not open for further replies.