malus

Oct 30, 2017
Between malus, oreo and stu; stu is the least likely to be scum IMO, based off what I guessed at Day-end Yesterday. It was likely scum!Stan who killed Geno instead of Muffin; scum!stu would've chosen to disobey Geno's command to allow his teammate scum!Stan to kill Muffin. IMO stu really can't be scum because of that.
I really don't think this argumentation holds up under scrutiny. If Muffin had died that night, Geno would have known that either Stu disobeyed or Scum knew of the switch. Both would have led to Stu becoming suspect number one, which certainly isn't desirable for Scum.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
But, there's no indication in Geno's Role PM that says he gets notified when his minion(s) disobeys his command

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
He likely doesn't, and there'd be no way for us to know if they disobeyed barring tracking results.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
So looking at Malus.

He has voted LP and then focused mostly on me. Seemed very reluctant to vote Stan as malus preferred to get me out. Innocent as it may seem, now we know Stan was scum. Also briefly voted for Kopite

I think Malus would be a good lunch today. Scum Gossip Malus.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Oh and there isn't much for rac who malus replaced. Vote tool just lists a vote for Geno on D1 and that's pretty much it from rac.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
malus Stuart444 can you two put up a comprehensive post for why the other is scum, including past night actions and scum interactions?

I could but...that seems like death.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017

Doesn't work

malus Stuart444 can you two put up a comprehensive post for why the other is scum, including past night actions and scum interactions?

I could but...that seems like death.

I pointed out his vote record in my last post. Which is basically "Stu should get voted out... but I'll go for Kopite... can we get Stu? Oh, oh well, guess I'll do Stan but know that I wanted Stu rather than Stan"

Besides that, I'm working from a POE perspective

We have a claimed Neutral so they are out.
We have lovers claimed and I don't believe that we have two scum left. If we did, you two could be working together but that's far fetched to me.
So that leaves me, Aeleus, Oreo and Malus.

Me: I'm a bus driver, my role is proven due to Geno. While that may be NAI, it shows that I'm not lying about my power. I've been nothing but honest, 3 shot, bus driver, twice Geno made me do his targets, last time was just me and it was my final shot.

Take that for what you will.

Aeleus: Lightning Rod (?), no one really thinks they are scum. Power doesn't seem scumish. Low chance of being scum.

Oreo: Vote Saver. If it was Stealer, I'd be inclined to vote them but it's a Vote Saver which feels more like a townie power. That said, I've never seen a Vote Saver til now so I could be wrong about how likely it is to be a scumish power.

Medium chance of being scum ^

Malus: Gossip, we've had town and scum gossips, vote record isn't great, going via POE, they have a moderately high chance to be scum.

I feel like to win, Town HAS to lunch Malus and if the game isn't over, Oreo.

Everyone else is high chance of being town.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Role List: v3

Confirmed Scum:
Chuggernaut - 3-shot Strongkill + weak keymaker (gave players keys which would roleblock/protect them if used but not from ninja or strong shots)
Stan - 2-shot Ninka + backup tracker
Polter - Fellowcat + extra (???, maybe had vanilla as fake claim)
??? - Supersaint + ???

Confirmed Town:
Meatwad - Saint detector (checked for the saint each night)
Fran - Dreamy Messenger (sent an anonymous message each night, had to include being a star in it)
Polter - Terrified Hider (untargetable by hiding, killed if targeting etcetera, neumatex or whoever is being killed)
LP - Absentminded Dogtor (could heal the player with the top 4 postcount during the last day)
Kawl - Rude Bodyguard (could only protect players who quoted him, died if successfully protected)
Geno - Loved + director (could request Stu, Muffin (or stan if muffin died) to change their targets to Geno's, roleblocked them if refused)
Kopite - 2-shot loud strengthener (shots made target's actions immune to interference and told them Kopite's flavour name had targeted them)
Muffin - Informed Tracker (know's Geno is duque + tracker)

Claims:
Vere/Blarg: Saint Defusing Lovers (Vere had to find Blarg, became lovers after, was able to defuse saint)
Aeleus: 1-shot public lightning rod (used command 'woof' in thread, that night all actions were drawn to them) used D2, ability verified
Malus: Gossip (targeted Fanto D1, Aeleus D4)
Stu: 3-shot Switcher (first 2 shots forced by geno, switched muffin and Kopite D4) N4 actions confirmed by muffin
Oreo: Vote Saver (every day the don't vote they get a vote they can use another day, up to 3) multiple voting confirmed

Wee: Neutral Luncher/Day-Vig (after the director, currently a survivor) confirmed by geno

Mysteries:
No kill N4

Kopite countered Geno, Chuggernaut and probably Stu

Who flavour claimed etcetera?

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I think Stu is acting crazy suspicious but him choosing to kill muffin over geno and not killing N4 to make it seem like scum were worrying about his ability are insane gambits and therefore almost certainly aren't true.

I have changed my mind temporarily on voting him.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mean to be acting suspicious :( but that's par the course for me it feels like lol.

That said, town can win this, Just start with Malus today!

malus

Oct 30, 2017
I think Stu is acting crazy suspicious but him choosing to kill muffin over geno and not killing N4 to make it seem like scum were worrying about his ability are insane gambits and therefore almost certainly aren't true.

I have changed my mind temporarily on voting him.
Now imagine if Muffin had died the night before. Don't you think we would have instantly lunched Stu? He still had a claimed switch shot and the only logical player to protect was Muffin.

look at these posts from D4:
Depends on if you want to doubt Vere or not.

I don't know what I buy right now, I'm not a fan of the way Blarg's gone about it at the very least.
throwing shade at Blarg and Vere.
Confirmed power does not mean town though
/shrugs

Just keeping options open. Not like I said they are a serious candidate for today or anything lol.
throwing shade at Aeleus and even telling us he's just "keeping options open".
As far as I'm concerned, Muffin is confirmed town.

Due to the way my bus driver power and Geno's death.

that said, I don't like that last post from Kopite sooo...

Vote: Kopite
Voted Kopite in the end, without much reason given.

Same on D5:
Vote: Kopite

Heading to bed now so won't reply to anyone until tomorrow.
No reason for his vote on the player that already had the most votes.
POE.

It's between Kopite, You and Oreo.

So I'm going in that order.
No real attempt to solve at all
Even vehemently called for a turbo, when it looked like it could swing to him.

Unvote

I'll happily be the hammer last vote for the good of town.
This is from D3, when it was clear Polter was going to be lunched. No fear of a Super Saint, even though he allegedly has quite a valuable role for Town.

Coolest voted off wagon on D1. If Stu is Scum we would have had a Town v Town situation, a prime opportunity to hide somewhere else and let Town tear itself apart. D2 he first parked his vote on Oreo because of the vote accumulator claim and then switched to LP to create a counter wagon to Verelios. Again creating a Town v Town situation.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
All I'll say to that post is.

If you want town to be in a worse position, vote me. If you want to win this game, vote Malus.

unless you're the neutral who doesn't need to care lol.

I'll even call for a turbo now, ideally on Malus!

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Come on town. Let's do the right thing.

Will giving my flavour name help? It's Maletin. My role's flavour name is Troublemaker.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Inb4, Oreo is the last Scum and just watches from the sidelines as we tear each other to peaces.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
I know nothing of the source material so I don't know if that's any help.

but I want town to win. We CAN win this, we just need to do the right thing.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Let's see:

if I get lunched today, the lovers will probably be killed during the night phase.

That's 3 townies down leaving Aeleus, Wee, Malus and Oreo.

Malus or Oreo, whoever is scum (probably Malus) just has to push the other to get lunched (because Aeleus and Wee aren't gonna get voted at that stage) and then shoot someone during the night and then Scum wins.

We need to try and get scum today, and by taking out Malus who is most likely scum, we win. If not, then we have a direct target to go for, Oreo.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Btw, in case Oreo is Scum, we definitely want him to use his votes today. Otherwise he'll just hammer immediately tomorrow.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I don't mean to be acting suspicious :( but that's par the course for me it feels like lol.

That said, town can win this, Just start with Malus today!
This is madness. What do we lose from lunching Oreo today that putting off you and Malus until tomorrow doesn't resolve?

I'm just confused about your lunch order being either you OR Malus today.

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 6 VOTES ====
Day Start

malus (1 votes)
Stuart444 - #2,192

oreomunsta (1 votes)
Blargonaut - #2,195

Stuart444 (1 votes)
malus - #2,193

Not voting: oreomunsta, Aeleus, Verelios, weemadarthur

Post Counts:
Stuart444: 14 malus: 6 Verelios: 6 Blargonaut: 5 Aeleus: 3 weemadarthur: 3 oreomunsta: 2

Current Countdown:
ams327hge8

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
This is madness. What do we lose from lunching Oreo today that putting off you and Malus until tomorrow doesn't resolve?

I'm just confused about your lunch order being either you OR Malus today.

Can you say that Oreo's ability is more likely to be scums than Malus?

That's why we should do Malus today. Oreo's power to save up his votes feels more townie since towns biggest tool is their vote. I think it's more likely that scum were given a gossip than a vote saver considering how powerful that would be for scum in late game.

Malus has a higher chance to be scum which is why it should be them. Of course he's pushing to vote me today.

Feels like it's going to be a binary choice, me or Malus.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
oreo, alongside the fact I really think he's the last scum, is a priority threat because of his Power and needs to be ousted Today for the greater doog

Y'all need to listen, todos ecouter

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
malus how does your Gossip work again?

So you've only had 2 targets the whole game? Fanto/weemad and Aeleus?

Are you able to open a new chat with a new player every Night?

re-deet me

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
and weemad if you have archive access to Fanto/your Gossip chat with malus, could you like summarise what was historically spoken in there into a gist sort of thing? And you know, post it

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
The rest of you take more looks at the prior Days' vote counts, chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop chop

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Verelios are you actually scum Super Saint Lost Lover and the reason why the control of our mutual Super Saint Defuse command alternates between us each Day is because it least gives me as the Town-aligned half of the Lovers the chance every other Day to spare Town from an extra death upon you being voted out and taking me after resigning to an ultimate heroic self-sacrifice for the good of Town down with you?

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
It's 100% between oreo, malus and stu but I'm still so unsure after all this time I hate it

fuckin' eyes on the inside me please, WHO IS IT

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Verelios are you actually scum Super Saint Lost Lover and the reason why the control of our mutual Super Saint Defuse command alternates between us each Day is because it least gives me as the Town-aligned half of the Lovers the chance every other Day to spare Town from an extra death upon you being voted out and taking me after resigning to an ultimate heroic self-sacrifice for the good of Town down with you?
That would be bastard.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Still no idea what's up with Reddie, not even Google helps.

(Maybe there's a reddit or a wiki on 31 minutos where I could ask)

malus

Oct 30, 2017
malus how does your Gossip work again?

So you've only had 2 targets the whole game? Fanto/weemad and Aeleus?

Are you able to open a new chat with a new player every Night?

re-deet me
I only had 2 shots to create gossip chats.

and weemad if you have archive access to Fanto/your Gossip chat with malus, could you like summarise what was historically spoken in there into a gist sort of thing? And you know, post it
I didn't get to see the chat with Fanto, so I think they will also not have access.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Jeeeez, weemadarthur weigh in on this. You and your past incarnation were in a chat with Malus, how did that seem to you.
I didn't get given a link to it, I can ask.

There's nothing for me to weigh in on tho. I haven't attempted to solve the game because my wincon can be met with either team winning and there's no point in my helping either side; I still have a bulletproof so scum won't shoot me successfully, and I'll vote wherever town wants, so y'all won't hate me enough to vote me out and as a +1 with no damaging effect, killing me is almost as counterproductive as deliberately killing a real townie at this point.

why stu no sign up with nickname why

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, rereading my game info, I already confirmed with gamerunner that that N1 (2?) chat is now inaccessible.

No Clue what it said, but Fanto didn't lie about anything I looked at, so if he shared data it's probably accurate.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
So Blargonaut is confirmed as some Saint, and nobody thinks he's scum? Blargonaut who would you want me to be voting for? I picked stu because he said vote him or malus, and in the next sentence switched to malus/oreo, and that looked weird to me.

But I'll put my vote anywhere.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've got two votes to use today!

I'm willing to go for either malus or stu

Does town eventually need to take out weemad, too? Does a neutral count as a threat to town's win condition?