Oct 26, 2017
I'm off work but goddamn tired.

Vote: Saenima

Not about to suicide though. Keep in mind we may very well be at lylo tomorrow if we don't pop scum today. If you end up on me and stan, I hope everyone puts care into tomorrow's votes

Oct 26, 2017
Still not a big fan of skychuggs. Empresskyan are represented on every single leading wagon of the game. Not so discerning. While their power helped us bag the first scum, bae's slip could easily have come from scum not properly coordinating faking the situation. Also, it is disruptive to town. I don't think both are scum though and still lean skychugg.

Oct 25, 2017
Still not a big fan of skychuggs. Empresskyan are represented on every single leading wagon of the game. Not so discerning. While their power helped us bag the first scum, bae's slip could easily have come from scum not properly coordinating faking the situation. Also, it is disruptive to town. I don't think both are scum though and still lean skychugg.

Oh yeah, now that you're actually here. What in the heck were you doing with those questions to me and Sky yesterday. You never got back to that.

If KyanDonna are scum then they're probably going to win the game because there's no way in hell I'm voting for them. They've been on multiple town wagons, and not only did they catch us fake Baelus, but they would of had to fake a whole interaction to do that. They were doubting Baelus at a point in that day phase were they had no reason to if they were both scum. I don't buy them being scum at all.

Anyway, I would like for you to elaborate on your read of me and Sky because this just seems like a nothing post at this point.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
If Kyan and Donna are scum then i think it was more likely a deliberate bus on Bae than an actual slip up on their part.
The most audacious bus in bloody history, so bold i wont even be mad about it.

i really doubt thats whats happening tho.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato

OLOL thinking gossips could be scum.

Is there a bit in the scum that where you are competing with LP about who manages to write the scummiest post?

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
anyway its 4am so later nerds.

ill try be on for the closing of the day, if only to see whats happens (as i kinda doubt ill be swapping my vote y'know).

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
If Kyan and Donna are scum then i think it was more likely a deliberate bus on Bae than an actual slip up on their part.
The most audacious bus in bloody history, so bold i wont even be mad about it.

i really doubt thats whats happening tho.
Yeah, I'm in agreement here. I can't imagine that they're scum at this point and if they are, gg.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
If Baelus were stolen (or "stolen") second then sure, maybe. There's no way scum try to fake a steal on N1 when they don't even truly know how it will work and then let their scummate provide all these details that they have no clue about. It would be a wildly dumb play to make. Just astronomically bad.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
If Baelus were stolen (or "stolen") second then sure, maybe. There's no way scum try to fake a steal on N1 when they don't even truly know how it will work and then let their scummate provide all these details that they have no clue about. It would be a wildly dumb play to make. Just astronomically bad.
Kinda like feps and Stan all game if they are scum. And neither is a bad player, so please vote Lone_saenima, please and thank you.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Monkey, are you saying that we shouldn't vote for Stan and Feps because they can't be scum because the way they have played would be bad scum play?

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Monkey, are you saying that we shouldn't vote for Stan and Feps because they can't be scum because the way they have played would be bad scum play?
Yes, among other reasons, I think the choices they've made look much more like townie mistakes/moments of unconcern rather than extraordinarily sloppy scum play.

Compare: feps not being particularly concerned about missing votes to
Coolest wanting to look town

feps: not worried about looking town because is town
Coolest: worried about looking town because is not town

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Yes, among other reasons, I think the choices they've made look much more like townie mistakes/moments of unconcern rather than extraordinarily sloppy scum play.

To be fair we have a comparison point of Rexbro being town and explicitly stating they were worried about appearances multiple times. My main concern with LPSae has nothing to do with that and a lot more to do with that Brazil post honestly.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
or it could just be that they played sloppy?

and gave no fucks about playing by the book?

there was this whole cop thing i recall.

i want the ez one.

Oct 26, 2017
OLOL thinking gossips could be scum.

Is there a bit in the scum that where you are competing with LP about who manages to write the scummiest post?
This probably won't seem as funny to you later
Oh yeah, now that you're actually here. What in the heck were you doing with those questions to me and Sky yesterday. You never got back to that.

If KyanDonna are scum then they're probably going to win the game because there's no way in hell I'm voting for them. They've been on multiple town wagons, and not only did they catch us fake Baelus, but they would of had to fake a whole interaction to do that. They were doubting Baelus at a point in that day phase were they had no reason to if they were both scum. I don't buy them being scum at all.

Anyway, I would like for you to elaborate on your read of me and Sky because this just seems like a nothing post at this point.
I thought I did. I totally spaced that you guys would be able to send commands via pm. Thought you guys were counting on sending via gossip chat which at the time was not confirmed as viable. Thought that indicated an unconcern for the mechanics which indicated the mechanics not actually mattering to you re: piratebae apparently having had access to scum chat

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair we have a comparison point of Rexbro being town and explicitly stating they were worried about appearances multiple times. My main concern with LPSae has nothing to do with that and a lot more to do with that Brazil post honestly.
We had that with Reki and they were new. We don't have it from Xbro.
or it could just be that they played sloppy?

and gave no fucks about playing by the book?

there was this whole cop thing i recall.

i want the ez one.
I mean, it's possible, sure. But it's more than that. I also do not believe scum!feps comes in yesterday and defends AbBro in the most vocal way possible in most of his posts. That's a ridiculous move for scum (and doesn't fit with his meta, either).

To me, it actually requires a lot of hoops to square flatstandas as scum here and I'm not willing to jump through those when Lone_sae is right there and fits into the world of this scum team in several very clear ways.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, there's that whole circle I posted earlier about how the scum actions work as attempts to clear one another if Lone_sae is the third scum here.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
We had that with Reki and they were new. We don't have it from Xbro.

I mean, it's possible, sure. But it's more than that. I also do not believe scum!feps comes in yesterday and defends AbBro in the most vocal way possible in most of his posts. That's a ridiculous move for scum (and doesn't fit with his meta, either).

To me, it actually requires a lot of hoops to square flatstandas as scum here and I'm not willing to jump through those when Lone_sae is right there and fits into the world of this scum team in several very clear ways.
I'm fairly certain Reki talked about him and Xbro discussing it together, but it doesn't matter nearly enough for me to bother looking. The real reason a scum FEP would hard defend scum AB is because there's extremely few paths to victory left for them. They basically could hope to push for someone outside of the vanillas to preserve that for another day, then they try and push for me the next day (we already saw AB and FEP leave that door open last phase), and then they would only need one more mislynch. If they started at four scum boats they actually just outright win after my mislynch.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato

ridiculous for scum

this game

yeah, lol. i just don't at this point.

It is a risky and a desperate move to make. That also was one of the few states where such a play was not as you say bad, but good. The intention of the play was to prevent the total collapse of the scum team. The play came out of necessity: an alternative candidate had to be created so that the scum team can get the few remaining mislynches in.

though seeing as some people drift between extremely disturbing noise and somewhat helpful town, i guess it could be argued that silence was the play there. that on the other hand is just throwing in the towel and hoping the town towns and the climate was at least somewhat against that if i recall correctly.

This probably won't seem as funny to you later

I think it'll keep its funny value as it is. It really wasn't that funny to begin with, it was more of a desperate laugh that implied that if this is the best you have, you aren't doing your team a good service.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017

I think we can attribute both of those characteristics to scum and town this game, with AB and Rexbro being recent examples, so this doesn't say much to me.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
The real reason a scum FEP would hard defend scum AB is because there's extremely few paths to victory left for them. They basically could hope to push for someone outside of the vanillas to preserve that for another day, then they try and push for me the next day (we already saw AB and FEP leave that door open last phase), and then they would only need one more mislynch. If they started at four scum boats they actually just outright win after my mislynch.
Hardbussing AB is a much easier path to victory. I'm truly boggled that y'all think that defense - which lands people RIGHT HERE WITH VOTES ALL OVER THEM is a better choice than the sleazy scum last minute bus, but I guess that's why it works while hard defending your scummates doesn't.

I mean, I understand, again, for like the eighth time, that most of y'all will probably want to flip flatearthstans today and you do have reasons. I just think the reasons to flip Lone_sae here are stronger both for this game and for general reasons. To me it just seems crystal clear when comparing the two teams.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Hard bus is not good enough of a self-defense when that is the sole defining play you've made in the whole game apart from being MIA.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Hardbussing AB is a much easier path to victory. I'm truly boggled that y'all think that defense - which lands people RIGHT HERE WITH VOTES ALL OVER THEM is a better choice than the sleazy scum last minute bus, but I guess that's why it works while hard defending your scummates doesn't.

I mean, I understand, again, for like the eighth time, that most of y'all will probably want to flip flatearthstans today and you do have reasons. I just think the reasons to flip Lone_sae here are stronger both for this game and for general reasons. To me it just seems crystal clear when comparing the two teams.
If FEP is the last scum boat please tell me the three boats that are getting flipped before him after AB's flip lol You're ignoring the actual game state with that kind of generalization. If AB doesn't get voted out yesterday over SkyChugg then FEP don't have this level of heat on them today. Everyone would be right back to flipping in the vanillas and likely deciding between me and AB. If there are still three scum boats at that point it only takes one mistake to fuck us. Come on now.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Kyanrute While you're here though - what do you make of Coolest's posts about Brazil? As much as I can see a world with FEP as scum, I still think there's just something that fits too perfectly with that Coolest post coming D2 after scum likely role copped BraWaveZ. That to me seems like the type of dumb gambit he would be into.

Oct 25, 2017
If FEP is the last scum boat please tell me the three boats that are getting flipped before him after AB's flip lol You're ignoring the actual game state with that kind of generalization. If AB doesn't get voted out yesterday over SkyChugg then FEP don't have this level of heat on them today. Everyone would be right back to flipping in the vanillas and likely deciding between me and AB. If there are still three scum boats at that point it only takes one mistake to fuck us. Come on now.

FEP seemed to be setting this up too. They had Dr. Stu as my scum mate for some reason, but they didn't seem too concerned about that when Monkey seemed to be on the same page as them yesterday. I'm thinking if I got flipped then FEP hard reversed and goes for either your team or Dr. Stu. I don't know how well that would of worked for them, but I could see that being the game plan. Gives AB's team a chance to score some town points today also.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
One thing after another keeps popping up for me irl. I have to drive three hours to my roommate's house so I'll miss EoD, but I'll try to stick around for a few minutes.

Yeah I was thinking this as well. I can't see any scenario in which they're scum given Baelus's flip. The reason I got suspicious of Bae initially was her vagueness, which would probably not be warranted if Kyonna were scummates anyway.

Kyanrute

Oct 25, 2017
Tomato
Kyanrute While you're here though - what do you make of Coolest's posts about Brazil? As much as I can see a world with FEP as scum, I still think there's just something that fits too perfectly with that Coolest post coming D2 after scum likely role copped BraWaveZ. That to me seems like the type of dumb gambit he would be into.

It could be a lolgambit, sure. Brain says it is less likely overall and based on less than the alternative case.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

AB was only lynched by a two vote difference. It's not so outlandish for them to attempt to sway a few votes. If FEPs put down a vote and got just one other player to move off of AB, they could have saved AB another day assuming they're scummates.

But the case against L_S is particularly valid as well. Particularly the argument against Coolest intentionally conceiving his actions as a gambit which do make a lot of sense.

SkyOdin

Apr 21, 2018
I get the arguments about Sae/LP being scum, and I might even be convinced by them, but I am still hung up on how malus responded to Coolest using the double vote on absolutbro. If this was a big planned scum gambit to bus each other and develop scum cred, why would malus drop this tidbit about fabricating a green check?
Regardless if you believe our claim or not, this is a bad vote. A green check is easy to fabricate for scum, since they know who is and who isn't town. So if you really doubt our cop claim you should vote for us and not for the green check. And other than that it's really a waste of a power to use the double vote now on a train nobody will vote on.
Pirate Bae and malus talking about faking a green check was a bad slip up. I was only able to catch it after the fact, but it did cause me to second-guess absolutbro being town. However, if Coolest was also scum and this was a gambit, it feels like a sloppily constructed one that caused them to slip up unnecessarily.

I can get why scum!Coolest would bus his scummates using the double vote, but I have trouble following why malus would respond to a gambit by scum!Coolest in this manner.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Dr. Monkey If L_S flips town, then what's your next plan of action?
I will reassess, but I don't think they will. At this point, unless there was some major unseen fuckery (like a conspiracy so buried there's been no sign), it leaves flatearthstans. Every other team has strong reasons to be clear except us, in which case, flip away, do what you gotta.

But I'm not setting up chains. Right now all that's left per this gamestate is flatearthstandas and Lone_sae. My analysis points to the latter as scum.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
No. They are a complete mystery to me. Stan and Feps on the other hand have been actively scummy.
I'll agree on FEP, can't really recall much of anything on Stan. I dunno, I could see either as scum here pretty easily. Honestly wouldn't even surprise me if the answer ended up being both.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Actually it would make a lot of sense given today LP made a point to try and direct us away from FEP, and now we've seen FEP trying to direct people away from LP. Thinking emoji.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I get the arguments about Sae/LP being scum, and I might even be convinced by them, but I am still hung up on how malus responded to Coolest using the double vote on absolutbro. If this was a big planned scum gambit to bus each other and develop scum cred, why would malus drop this tidbit about fabricating a green check?

Pirate Bae and malus talking about faking a green check was a bad slip up. I was only able to catch it after the fact, but it did cause me to second-guess absolutbro being town. However, if Coolest was also scum and this was a gambit, it feels like a sloppily constructed one that caused them to slip up unnecessarily.

I can get why scum!Coolest would bus his scummates using the double vote, but I have trouble following why malus would respond to a gambit by scum!Coolest in this manner.
It creates WIFOM. I don't see it as a slip necessarily, though I guess it could be? I think we don't know his motivation. It might be one of those "I'm about to flip so let me shade people to make them safe." It could just be that kind of distancing. It could have been a slip. It could have been flailing. Who knows. But I don't see this as the big deal regardless that you do - just an extension of ongoing discussion about that green check.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
Actually it would make a lot of sense given today LP made a point to try and direct us away from FEP, and now we've seen FEP trying to direct people away from LP. Thinking emoji.
I would say I think that's possible if we're in a four-scum world. But the post from AbBro I linked before makes me think it's three.

Oct 25, 2017
I'll agree on FEP, can't really recall much of anything on Stan. I dunno, I could see either as scum here pretty easily. Honestly wouldn't even surprise me if the answer ended up being both.

Stan comes across better then FEP, but his voting record is pretty rough aside from a TyBro vote on day 1, and even the reasoning for that vote is so weak that it just kind of comes across as bussing

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I will reassess, but I don't think they will. At this point, unless there was some major unseen fuckery (like a conspiracy so buried there's been no sign), it leaves flatearthstans. Every other team has strong reasons to be clear except us, in which case, flip away, do what you gotta.

But I'm not setting up chains. Right now all that's left per this gamestate is flatearthstandas and Lone_sae. My analysis points to the latter as scum.
If you're scum at this point we probably already lost. My partner seems convinced, the CS argument is a fair one, and I've pointed out L_P's lack of presence but it's gotten really bad these past couple of days. So I'm fine if that's the route we want to take. If L_S flips anything but scum then I'm guessing you were the last one we were looking for this whole time, but I'll trust you and my partner on this one.

[highlight[ Vote: Lone_Prodigy