nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Relax, i went to sleep 😴.

Damn, weil if I am indeed going to get lunched, please check on Donnie and or fire.

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Don't tell me that i am now the only one with sleep issues ? No one around anymore?

nin

Asked Politely
Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Effin bad situation made worse by my weird way of paying. I agree in hindsight with sneeks that scum!febe would have easily been able to push back against me.....

Oct 25, 2017
Nin staying on Febe is throwing me off lol I dont know whether to read that like an admittal of being scum because his agreement a scumfebe would have went after him, and then sticking on Febe anyway, or if he's just staying in place to keep the game where it would have been at without the flub. I don't really feel like eliminating anyone just for the sake of it or emulating how the game would have went if we"ve figured out they're town. Same goes for Febe, if we figured out they're town with this, everyone should stand down.

It's v late here , will see what everyone says tomorrow lol

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Ok I finished class and came back to this. There's no way I don't hammer here, is there? The focus is on me and nin and I'm not getting Donnie or Alexem back on the table (and the day has to end someday). If we're both town it's gonna suck so bad because the game will be at 4 vs 2 but I'd rather be flipped last; unlike mine the chance nin is scum is not zero.

Vote: nin

Please be scum, please be scum, please be scum.
Let's gooooooo

OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

nin (5 votes)
Sawneeks - #543
TheChuggernaut - #545
HPSauce - #548
Donniewahlberg - #549
Fireblend - #560

Fireblend (3 votes)
Melonrabbit - #428 #484
Sawneeks - #466 #543
Donniewahlberg - #487 #549
TheChuggernaut - #495 #510
Melonrabbit - #498
Alexem - #546
nin - #553

Donniewahlberg (0 votes)
Alexem - #442 #546
Melonrabbit - #484 #498
Fireblend - #493 #560

Sawneeks (0 votes)
TheChuggernaut - #451 #472

Melonrabbit (0 votes)
nin - #429 #553

Alexem (0 votes)
Fireblend - #454 #493

Post Counts:
Sawneeks: 44 Melonrabbit: 31 Donniewahlberg: 29 TheChuggernaut: 25 HPSauce: 23 nin: 23 Alexem: 15 Fireblend: 13 Funky Dude Sparks: 1

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 3 Ends/Day 4 Begins
OP
OP
Natiko

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
Another day, another death. What will be revealed to the Sun Sons this time?

nin has died!

Welcome to Nightless Mafia!

You are a Citizen, Aligned with the Sun Sons.

If you are voted out on the first day, you may take someone else down with you.

You win when you manage to eliminate every single member of the Mafia.

DAY 4 BEGINS

Day Ends by Majority Only

Majority is 4

Vote Tool:

https://vote.fireblend.com/510231/#

Players Remaining:
Sawneeks
Fireblend
Alexem
HPSauce
TheChuggernaut
melonrabbit
Donniewahlberg

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If we let scum!febe go because of nin's missvote I'm gonna throw my hands in the air.

Busy and tipsy rn, not gonna be able to get much down. I legit want to flip chuggs for my sanity because he could have bussed and it's bugging the fuck outta me but also that's a bad idea and I could just be wrong as hell.

I'll think. Means no scum was on chuggs though so...gotta be bussers I think?

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
fuck well ok sure flip me so you can move on with the game. Look at Alexem/Donnie. Maybe sneeks? idk anymore

I'll say, I don't think my scum self would have hammered then, maybe I'd have ridden the town goodwill from my hypothetical feigned hesitance a bit more. I understand this is all WIFOM though it's fine.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
fuck well ok sure flip me so you can move on with the game. Look at Alexem/Donnie. Maybe sneeks? idk anymore

I'll say, I don't think my scum self would have hammered then, maybe I'd have ridden the town goodwill from my hypothetical feigned hesitance a bit more. I understand this is all WIFOM though it's fine.
You're not helping the WIFOM by continuing to say it

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
At least I didn't ruin town's chances by coming in with a hammer after having disappeared for hours throwing suspicion at myself immediately and guaranteeing 2 consecutive town flips. Even if you hadn't flubbed the vote it was still sus as hell and would've gotten you lunched right after I flipped town, jesus nin, honorary scum in my heart.

Vote: Alexem

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
except for Zipped lol
Oh yeah lol. Don't ask me to remember things when tipsy.

So unless Alexem and febe are scum then at least one of em bussed zipped. Question is when/would they. Seeing as febe is going back to Alexem and Alexem kept pushing febe it's unlikely they are teamed, so it means a bus.
I kind of hate these. Feels like Neeks is setting up to go back to FeBe after claiming she wouldn't.
Bother me again if I end up going febe instead of this nonsense

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah lol. Don't ask me to remember things when tipsy.

So unless Alexem and febe are scum then at least one of em bussed zipped. Question is when/would they. Seeing as febe is going back to Alexem and Alexem kept pushing febe it's unlikely they are teamed, so it means a bus.

I don't know if I would rule out Alex and FeBe being teamed because you kind of have to bus here if they're scum, but I agree someone is probably busing. My knee jerk answer is Donnie, but let me take a look at Alex and Donnie again, and see where I end up

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I would rule out Alex and FeBe being teamed because you kind of have to bus here if they're scum, but I agree someone is probably busing. My knee jerk answer is Donnie, but let me take a look at Alex and Donnie again, and see where I end up
I just have trouble seeing a scum Donnie vote zipped where he does. It just doesn't make much sense. Out of the two I would go for Alex just because of where he was sitting and his defense of zipped.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'll be interested to see if Febe keeps his vote on me. If I were to be voted out, then going by the votes for Hedin, my town flip would probably bring a lot more heat on him. I think that'd be a considerable risk for scum!Febe to take. That's not to say it's not possible for Febe to be scum - it could be a vote placed in the expectation that it won't gain traction - but I feel a little better about him for having placed that vote.

I'm OK with either option at the moment. I think there could be a reasonable chance of hitting scum either way, and if not, I think they could yield information from their votes and connections.

Maybe not the popular option, but at this point I'm moving to Febe.

VOTE: Fireblend

We've had Donnie vs. Febe today, now it's Nin versus Febe. Since Febe's the common factor between the two, he feels like the more informative flip to me. I might be right, I might be wrong, but that's how I feel at the moment.

I'm not sure I like this progression. Alex goes from thinking fireblend could be town just by the way he's voting for Alex and that doesn't seem like something scum would do since his eventual flip would paint him in a bad light to being willing to flip fire just for information sake. I don't know, it just seems like a very weird stance to take and I'm not sure how flipping fire was going to give information on Donnie and nin.

But I'm debating with the fact that scum knew nin was town so do they just go all in and scum read him or do they take the high ground and say he's town to try and seem better once he's killed? Alex was the only one to not take a stance on Nins alignment when asked.

I really need to remind myself I don't like pure vanilla games. Last time I was in one it went really badly and this is feeling like the same. If fire/Alex are both town we're fucked. If HP is scum we're fucked.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I do want to mention I don't like Chuggs' continued hedging against me. It feels like a scum chuggs that wants to slowly build up suspicion against me and test the water to see if town is up for getting rid of me. But he doesn't want to go all in on it by himself because he knows it's going to backfire horribly and I'd rally against him. So he's planting seeds for the long game.

The only thing giving me a lot of pause is a team of zipped and Chuggs would have had to agreed to bus the former right at the start of the game. That means the third scum member would also likely be in on the plan and may have also bussed. This would be melon or HP, possibly Donnie as well but I think his backtracking of the vote takes him out of that possibility. It would more point to HP being the teammate and I will say I'm not sure how I feel about him being so much in the background but I know that's how he plays. Maybe I'll read over him and see if I find something but I don't think I'd find much. He's been pretty forward with everything so. I don't know.

I just need to get that all out there because at this point I want everything on the table as we go forward. I think I'm more on board with an Alex vote today than anything but if that's the wrong direction and he ends up town as well then I'm not sure.

Oct 25, 2017
VOTE: melonrabbit

So I had this wrote up yesterday a little while after I asked for any traction on the Donnie train to hold while I ate dinner. I tried to take all my votes on the chin yesterday and while I didn't agree with them, I understand Febe and Alexem gunning for me. If you were on the Hedin train at the end and town, I'm probably a good candidate, it feels possible and probable here was a scum on there at some point so fine. Melon's vote on me came from an entirely off angle though:

I guess it's the Nin mention that's tripping me up. I've been swirling this around:

"Ppl have been throwing out light-to-moderate scum reads on donnie today and would not be unsurprising if scum is setting up for some town cred after such a flip. Not going in too heavy but hinting that they feel something is off. nin in particular has kinda poked at donnie."

Let's look at the scenario that I flip and come up scum: Scum's posited plan here at 6-2 isn't to try change any of this perception, it's to actively lean into it, throw shade at me but only from a moderate distance, and go into day 4 6-1? And specifically not bus themselves through voting on me, they would sit by the way side and the group will give out town cred to….Nin? Not Alexem. nor Febe or anyone else actively voting on me. It'll go to Nin who is "poking me".

Imo the idea scum would play any sort of strategy rn that involves going 6-1 and hoping they get town cred off to the side of a field of players is slightly bizarre and it feels like a specific lay up towards Nin built in. Given that there were clearly more logical folks to roll off of me onto when I turn up town, this does not feel like town looking to protect town in the slightest, it feels like an attempt by scum to aim at what I assume look like easy gets and whittle the numbers.

Well, Nin came along and nuked himself and that's unfortunate but having a town confirmation on Nin makes me feel even stronger that Melon was attempting to work an idea that would domino myself then Nin and clear off someone who voted for them. The Febe vote seemed like nothing based on the maths meme and busy work to see what happened on the playing field.

This would seem a bit OMGUS-y if that's all I could find but if I go through day one there's no real end to issues that crop up now we know multiple alignments:

Why assume any of this over a N0 action?

That's fair.

Why assume that? You believe they'd want to take advantage of thisnsurprise death and steer the conversation or be here simply to gloat?

Opens the game giving Zipp a platform to push his angle, before spending most of day one insisting voting for Zipp is sus. Zipped places a half hearted vote on Melon "with RNG" which would have been a straight lie as scum, it seems clear his job was to derail Chugg's point again him, so the Melon vote was a bus.

Jumped in to try and prod holes in my own vote at Zipped: It might be a bit much to focus on my own posts lol but worth mentioning because during Nin's opeing roast on me for voting Zipped, she steps in to egg him on; weird that she supported the kind of behaviour she's so sus on later. Anyway.

ok. out of curiosity say u find ur self voted out and you sought vengeance who would it be on?**

i would pull the trigger on fds personally but that's just me.

**please note this is a town only question scum need not apply.

Melon introduces the question of the vengeance kill early and immediately antagonises Sparks. The venge kill discussion early has always been a concern to me. It allowed Zipped to pretend he would shoot Chuggs or Hedin, and it set up a conversation about Sparks that imo enabled the quick and easy vote on him later. We know Sparks was town and Melon goes on to sit on him for almost all of day 1 before a move to Zipped that doesn't really exonerate her from anything. The venge kill convo also highlighted that Hedin wouldn't use his, which made him ideal for a scum team trying to get numbers early.

- I always find it interesting to look at the word choice people use. Melon referred to Sparks as the enemy early on, and when he flipped town, she specifically repeated his opening reaction to ATP's death "Fuckity". It reads like a celebration rather than having just lost a team member. Her eventual vote on Zipped almost reads like an open wolf @ on Zipped for not being more active. This may be considered more coincidence by the group but I think these things add up and everything matters now, including how arguments and reactions were framed.

Well, anyway. Tldr; Melon protected Zipped, went after Sparks early, then seemed interested in setting up myself then Nin. Either they're scum or playing an absolutely awful town game . I still want to get the scum that pushed the Hedin train but we have lower numbers now and there's multiple candidates. If we flip Melon though and she's scum, I think we can infer a lot from her other interactions. I've tried to stay pragmatic and read the game from the events that happen and what the consequences of each game event were, and not get too bogged down on the personalities but I'll place this as my first serious scum read.

Separately, everything around Nin last night and his hammer is a massive fuck up and I'm super disappointed he provided that opportunity to the scum team. You can pretty much read every single person's responses to that and their vote/non votes as suspect so I'm just going to close my eyes on that today. Maybe it helps later on but it probably just confuses things, at least for me.

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately reading Nin's actions generally doesn't help much in a bubble, his takes seemed to generally be that everyone was scum and that we should do nothing and drag things out. Going back across his posts and interactions though, I do note this when he takes the hammer off of Zipped:

How is this a good thing

I don't understand this. How does anyone benefit needlessly dragging things out? If anything I think dragging it out helps scum, they can just sit back and just wait for town to get antsy.

Can't say I agree there. Town doesn't get more information to work with, so we'll just keep re-arranging the wine goblets over and over again, while it buys scum more time to strategise.

These three players all object to the game being stretched out. However contextually they're all objecting to Zipped being taken off the hammer. If Zipped being taken off the hammer benefitted you as scum, why would you object at this point at all? Hedin is gone now, but it's worth considering for the others. They did both push and remain on Hedin so YMMV on whether this is valuable but it's noteworthy I think. Kind of wish I'd caught it earlier but I struggled to engage or look at Nin's behaviour it was so all over. Knowing his alignment makes it easier to digest. Ofc immediately after Nin voted Chuggs giving Zipped a chance to jump to where he'd like to be and does not object to Nin taking him off the hammer.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I hate playing this game because it means I don't sleep and instead think about it.

At the moment I've come to the conclusion that the two scum have to be somewhere in Donnie, Alex, and fire. Anywhere else would require zipped to have thrown his teammates under the bus and HP to lock himself into zipped pretty early day one before even voting. It doesn't make sense for zipped to try and start a train on chugs and melon if they were teammates because that just gets rid of one of their number. HP is not as secure as a theory but I do find it weird that he would say early on he is likely going to go for zipped even though he doesn't vote there. Because if he changed his mind later he would have to backtrack and that would look awful.

Chugs and melon both received votes from zipped on day one. Given that zips votes were both influenced by town players (nin and Sparks) that suggests to me that there wasn't a plan and he was just scrambling to find something to cling on to. Given what I said above about chugs, melon, and HP that likely means they are all okay. That just leaves the three players that I mentioned and it's just figuring out which two are the bad ones and which ones the good one.

Maybe I'm just way off but that's the only thing that makes sense in my head. The deep paranoia is saying maybe the two scum plant to the bus zipped incredibly early but that wouldn't explain why zips would turn around and try and bus them also. Maybe for town cred if one of them flipped? Idk.

It's 1:00 a.m. I need to sleep. I hate / love this game.

Oct 25, 2017
I just have trouble seeing a scum Donnie vote zipped where he does. It just doesn't make much sense. Out of the two I would go for Alex just because of where he was sitting and his defense of zipped.

At the moment I've come to the conclusion that the two scum have to be somewhere in Donnie, Alex, and fire.

Just going to point out the before and after there. Something about my posts put me back on the table.

Oct 25, 2017
Just making sure that if I pick up votes again in this day phase, I take my best swing at nail scum to the wall while I do it.

My hope was in the next day phase we might look at Nin closer, I have Nin and then Melon next on the risk assessment and I feel like a flip between them might alleviate the concerns I've had about some of my Sneeks analysis. Nin has made way worse calls but is very obvious. I could Melon as the potential hidden third scum bussing around.

Sneeks maybe feeling a little uncomfortable about where I go next if Melon comes up scum.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
With Nin's flip in mind, Febe's now looking very dubious to me.

VOTE: Fireblend

Just looking at the final votes yesterday, I can see that Febe had two green votes on him - mine and Nin's - and one unknown, Melon's. If Febe were town, I think the hammer would have been dropped sooner - there was a big enough gap where it could have been done between Melon's fourth vote and Nin's attempted fifth. True, as we saw from Nin that hammer might have drawn suspicion, but with a good enough cover story scum could have made it look like an error. Instead, that typo was quickly pushed as a scum slip - Sawneeks, Chuggs and Donnie jumped ship from the Febe train, while Febe moved his vote away from me. Febe's move could be considered self-preservation, but the others could have taken the chance to keep their team at two instead of bussing for cred and having the remaining player play the long game - a risky strategy, but one that could work if they had enough town reads. The other possibility would, of course, have been Melon keeping her distance and letting town finish Nin off. (And yes, I know that could just as easily apply to me, but at least I know my own alignment.)

If Febe had kept his vote on me then yes, I might have felt better about him - if I were green-flipped, then he'd have almost certainly had the finger pointing at him over the Hedin vote, which would be a risky move for scum. Instead, it went over to Nin. I still have my doubts as to whether his current vote will still be on me by the end of today.

From the final D1 votes on Hedin, I know that at least one scum player had a cred vote on Zipped. If Febe turns out to be town, that would mean both of his team-mates were bussing him. In that situation, I'd be more inclined to think that Zipped and Chuggs may have been voting for each other to give the survivor a boost if Hedin didn't go down.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
Re-reading the posts since the start of the day, I think a lot of what I said in my last post had been mentioned already - it's been a busy morning. (I blame Adobe.) I've been going back and forward on her all game, but I think that this is town!Sawneeks talking - or at least I hope so, anyway. Right now, she's probably my strongest town read, although I'm still seeing most of the game in shades of grey.

My gut feeling is that Febe and Donnie probably aren't scum-mates - a red flip on Febe would make me feel better about Donnie. I can see the logic in his ideas about Melon - if Febe's scum, I could picture her putting the town cred vote on Zipped and setting up Sparks as an alternative or next step, although there's still plenty of speculation there. If Febe's town, then I'd be considering Donnie and possibly Chuggs or HP. We know that the D1 push for Chuggs wasn't entirely scum driven, while HP's been the player I've found to be the most aloof, so there's the possibility of him being a quiet partner.

Oct 25, 2017
I just don't understand why a scum HP and scum Melon would not find a way to vote for Hedin when they had a chance. He was one away from turbo for a long time, they both were around, and they just didn't do anything with it.

Alexem

Oct 27, 2017
Essex, UK
I just don't understand why a scum HP and scum Melon would not find a way to vote for Hedin when they had a chance. He was one away from turbo for a long time, they both were around, and they just didn't do anything with it.
Assuming they're scum, they'd have probably had the optics of doing so in mind. Donnie's been called into question for his hammers and nin got whacked for his attempted one, so even on D1 it's not hard to think that scum might have been worried about the consequences.

Hedin said he wouldn't shoot anyone when asked, didn't he? Both sneeks and me tried to dissuade him.
Not entirely:
Yes Zipped is my strongest scum read and he hasn't really contributed anything to change my mind. That said I'm not taking D1 vig shot unless I'm absolutely sure. Partly it's a lesson from last game and partly I don't think it gives town the best chance to win.
"I'm not taking D1 vig shot unless I'm absolutely sure." If that's anything to go by, he'd have taken the shot if he was certain enough about his target.

Oct 25, 2017
Hedin said he wouldn't shoot anyone when asked, didn't he? Both sneeks and me tried to dissuade him.

Uh what lol

thats a boring answer. you clearly feel good about zipped but will let him live?

Boring. But I'm curious. Would anyone else not take the shot if they were the first lunched town?

i say fuck the math and shoot who you want to hit and just go for it.

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming they're scum, they'd have probably had the optics of doing so in mind. Donnie's been called into question for his hammers and nin got whacked for his attempted one, so even on D1 it's not hard to think that scum might have been worried about the consequences.

On day 1 when everyone wanted the damn day to end? I'm just having trouble buying this. Not hammering Hedin meant scum had to burn a shot there that they could have used somewhere else, and if you hammer there and Hedin kills Zipped, that's again, the majority of the roster on town. I think the only way I could see this is if they were real worried about a stack on Hedin

Oct 25, 2017
(The double negative got me, I won't try and use that against you Febe lol)

I can probably see them being scared of the day kill being wasted if someone had used the venge and hit the scum mate who had the shots so they settle in where ever they were and wait for us to get bored? I mean we did nearly do it. I'll admit I came over to Hedin purely because the thread seemed dire. The 12 hour wait on Hedin has always been strange and hard to parse. Hedin said himself when I pointed it out that he had noticed and figured either they were too scared to drop the hammer, or they were all stacked on him.

melonrabbit

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nowhere
i won't have time to post until my lunch break but with nin town it makes me uneasy with sneeks and i want to do a reread. reread aside, at this moment, either donnie or febe and leaning more towards donnie.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
As today goes on (the real day, not the game phase) I'm becoming increasingly busier and my plans to write anything significant looking more distant. I'm sorry :(

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
VOTE: melonrabbit

So I had this wrote up yesterday a little while after I asked for any traction on the Donnie train to hold while I ate dinner. I tried to take all my votes on the chin yesterday and while I didn't agree with them, I understand Febe and Alexem gunning for me. If you were on the Hedin train at the end and town, I'm probably a good candidate, it feels possible and probable here was a scum on there at some point so fine. Melon's vote on me came from an entirely off angle though:

Well, Nin came along and nuked himself and that's unfortunate but having a town confirmation on Nin makes me feel even stronger that Melon was attempting to work an idea that would domino myself then Nin and clear off someone who voted for them. The Febe vote seemed like nothing based on the maths meme and busy work to see what happened on the playing field.

This would seem a bit OMGUS-y if that's all I could find but if I go through day one there's no real end to issues that crop up now we know multiple alignments:

Opens the game giving Zipp a platform to push his angle, before spending most of day one insisting voting for Zipp is sus. Zipped places a half hearted vote on Melon "with RNG" which would have been a straight lie as scum, it seems clear his job was to derail Chugg's point again him, so the Melon vote was a bus.

Jumped in to try and prod holes in my own vote at Zipped: It might be a bit much to focus on my own posts lol but worth mentioning because during Nin's opeing roast on me for voting Zipped, she steps in to egg him on; weird that she supported the kind of behaviour she's so sus on later. Anyway.

Melon introduces the question of the vengeance kill early and immediately antagonises Sparks. The venge kill discussion early has always been a concern to me. It allowed Zipped to pretend he would shoot Chuggs or Hedin, and it set up a conversation about Sparks that imo enabled the quick and easy vote on him later. We know Sparks was town and Melon goes on to sit on him for almost all of day 1 before a move to Zipped that doesn't really exonerate her from anything. The venge kill convo also highlighted that Hedin wouldn't use his, which made him ideal for a scum team trying to get numbers early.

- I always find it interesting to look at the word choice people use. Melon referred to Sparks as the enemy early on, and when he flipped town, she specifically repeated his opening reaction to ATP's death "Fuckity". It reads like a celebration rather than having just lost a team member. Her eventual vote on Zipped almost reads like an open wolf @ on Zipped for not being more active. This may be considered more coincidence by the group but I think these things add up and everything matters now, including how arguments and reactions were framed.

Well, anyway. Tldr; Melon protected Zipped, went after Sparks early, then seemed interested in setting up myself then Nin. Either they're scum or playing an absolutely awful town game . I still want to get the scum that pushed the Hedin train but we have lower numbers now and there's multiple candidates. If we flip Melon though and she's scum, I think we can infer a lot from her other interactions. I've tried to stay pragmatic and read the game from the events that happen and what the consequences of each game event were, and not get too bogged down on the personalities but I'll place this as my first serious scum read.

Separately, everything around Nin last night and his hammer is a massive fuck up and I'm super disappointed he provided that opportunity to the scum team. You can pretty much read every single person's responses to that and their vote/non votes as suspect so I'm just going to close my eyes on that today. Maybe it helps later on but it probably just confuses things, at least for me.
I do want to say that this is a pretty good case. When I have a chance I'm going to actually sit down and look at the votes when zipped vote for melon because that's the one thing that's throwing me off. The fact that zipped took sparks position and use that for a vote still feels like something a desperate scum would do and not one a scum would do to get shade on a teammate. Because in my brain it was way too early for that but I could be wrong.

Just going to point out the before and after there. Something about my posts put me back on the table.
It wasn't your posts that did anything. I'll be honest and say I didn't read them last night and only did this morning.

It was me working through the entirety of the thread in my head and everybody's action so far. Unless zipped was willing to throw shade at his buddies, melon and chugs, at a time when he had three votes in another train had not yet really started that kind of clears them. HP also locked himself into the zip boat pretty early and ended up there as well which clears him as too. Your actions of voting zipped early also clears you but you then backed away later on which I keep going back and forth on. I think it clears you more than anything but zipped also didn't really pay you any mind so I have to keep that in mind. Which leaves me with Alex and fire and those two don't make any sense considering they keep going for each other so I'm at a loss. Either they're both scum and are doing this on purpose because people are starting to come down to both of them, only one of them is scum, or I'm just way off and it's one of the others. You're kind of in my PoE.

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This too. You could argue that HP locked himself pretty early into a zipped vote and never talked about hedin to set that up but that doesn't explain melon.

And it also reminds me that fire was around to hammer zipped and just didn't. It's still bothers me

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I also want to note this is the second time Alex has completely ignored my read on him where there are points he could counter or talk about and he just doesn't.

Y'all are either playing a really scummy town game or your scum. And a lot of you are doing that and there's only two scums left so it can't be all of you. Please knock it off.

Oct 25, 2017
It was me working through the entirety of the thread in my head and everybody's action so far. Unless zipped was willing to throw shade at his buddies, melon and chugs, at a time when he had three votes in another train had not yet really started that kind of clears them. HP also locked himself into the zip boat pretty early and ended up there as well which clears him as too. Your actions of voting zipped early also clears you but you then backed away later on which I keep going back and forth on. I think it clears you more than anything but zipped also didn't really pay you any mind so I have to keep that in mind. Which leaves me with Alex and fire and those two don't make any sense considering they keep going for each other so I'm at a loss. Either they're both scum and are doing this on purpose because people are starting to come down to both of them, only one of them is scum, or I'm just way off and it's one of the others. You're kind of in my PoE.

Hmm yeah, okay, fair enough! Thanks for the response, it's important not to close anyone off so I appreciate that. I think the only addendum I could put on there was the move was directly solicited by yourself lol it was presented as breaking the stalemate and I was attempting to find a way forward based on the numbers of townies we still had at the time. Some folks had pitched Hedin pretty hard and loud, they didn't seem to want to come off of where they were (and I think we've generally been theorising there was a scum on there so at least one makes sense).

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm yeah, okay, fair enough! Thanks for the response, it's important not to close anyone off so I appreciate that. I think the only addendum I could put on there was the move was directly solicited by yourself lol it was presented as breaking the stalemate and I was attempting to find a way forward based on the numbers of townies we still had at the time. Some folks had pitched Hedin pretty hard and loud, they didn't seem to want to come off of where they were (and I think we've generally been theorising there was a scum on there so at least one makes sense).
which is why im still 50/50 on the action. it's easier for a scum!donnie to move off of his buddy zipped if a townie presents the idea instead of him taking the initiative himself. you'd have the cover of blaming me for the idea instead of just something you came up with.