HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Oh you think I'm going after you because I think you're going to say something dumb? Yeah, I don't personally have that association with you. But I am noting that's the road you decided to go instead of actually explaining why you voted the way you did. Why were you ignoring Ephi, buddy
I'm not your buddy, friend.

I voted Blarg, I didn't want to move (and apparently now I'm maybe justified in that) but that vote wasn't going to succeed and ATP kinda spooked me. I panicked a bit and kinda just trusted in Hawthorn's read. Which was lazy of me. In retrospect I should've voted Ephi. Unless things change I intend to vote either for her or Blarg today.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
All of this didn't make that much sense until ATP came forward with the info, btw.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017
I had been thinking that Blarg had been strangely gambit-less this game before today, nice to see he was just saving it all for the messages.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Anyway, EC i think the one you called 'interesting' is from me. I pinged someone i don't know very well with nice short nickname.

I don't know how to use messages.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that's where I'm torn lol. It kind of explains why Blarg didn't seem like town Blarg, but Blarg faking a god damn bomber to try to see how ATP would react is also just...really Blarg.
Blarg voting out the person he claimed he put a bomb on also seems really weird, if Blarg really is the bomber I think he is lying about this so he can be closer to his win condition while seeming to cooperate with town.

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I should mention my message, but someone pointed out that the post I thought Blarg made about ghosting the thread on day 1 was actually a Salva post. Thanks mystery person!

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hang on hang on, blargonaut was the KILL vote on his own markedfordeath victim?

This is just not possible, it's such bad play.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Oh I am so excited to flip so you can stop reading me pushing people as a scum tell and we can truly have our Deadly Alliance next game. We will be brothers ATP. BROTHERS.

I mean I just don't agree with your reads at all, they are like polar opposites and I know I'm town so it makes me suspicious.

Didn't you say you were going to come after Hawthorn if she was alive, despite her being towny as fuck.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Not only that, Blarg had a choice to vote Ephi instead.

-At this point Ephi decides to vote Funky instead of Blarg in what is clearly a self-preservation vote.
Blarg 3, Ephi 3, Sparks 3
-HP, who has been on Blarg pretty much the whole day, decides to instead go for Sparks citing the turbo as a reason to let off Blarg.
Blarg 2, Ephi 3, Sparks 4
-Sorian voted Ephi and stood there, seems sure Ephi is scum.
Blarg 2, Ephi 4, Sparks 4
-ATP moves from SalvaPot to Ephi with 2 minutes left.
Blarg 2, Ephi 5, Sparks 4
-Blarg moves from SalvaPot to Sparks with 1 minute left.
Blarg 2, Ephi 5, Sparks 5
-ATP unvotes the vote on Ephi, with no time left, nailing Sparks.
Blarg 2, Ephi 4, Sparks 5.

Blarg is probably lying about his bombing target. Or was betting on a tie.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017

EOD was tied 5-5. ATP unvoted then he did, but his came too late.
It's possible he didn't think anyone would unvote, so his unvote would have killed me, or he was actively aiming for a tie he could probably have played off as a mistake and it would have kept both vote leaders alive for another day and the focus off him.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Town had a difficult-to-succeed one-shot cop, a medium that can also possibly act as cop if managed well, a tracker which was gonna be screwed when the messaging thing was released, a backed-up neighbor claim, and an uncountered doctor claim.

Oct 25, 2017
I mean I just don't agree with your reads at all, they are like polar opposites and I know I'm town so it makes me suspicious.

Didn't you say you were going to come after Hawthorn if she was alive, despite her being towny as fuck.

Nah, she was just going to be on that list, because I thought she might after the Sparks vote and she's also sneaky. I agree, she seemed real townie. Wouldn't have pushed her today, but she was going to be on the list. Like hanging out there with Stan where I think it's possible, but probs not.

I'm sorry ATP but the Alliance is already set. There will be fan art and everything

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Not only that, Blarg had a choice to vote Ephi instead.

Blarg is probably lying about his bombing target. Or was betting on a tie.
EOD was tied 5-5. ATP unvoted then he did, but his came too late.
It's possible he didn't think anyone would unvote, so his unvote would have killed me, or he was actively aiming for a tie he could probably have played off as a mistake and it would have kept both vote leaders alive for another day and the focus off him.
Then it's more likely ephi was bombed if the claim is even true. I don't think he sent sparks a bomb.

Stantastic

Oct 25, 2017

Even worse play would be admiting it afterwords in a hush hush but not really because he knows the other person will tell everyone secret chat that night.

We in gambit city folks, population : not this shit again.

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Okay everyone listen I got something to say and its going to muddy shit even more.

Last night I had a chat with Blarg at the water cooler. I asked why he tied the vote last minute. He told me he was a neutral arsonist that needed to ignite three people to win, night 1 he doused sparks but played himself and got Sparks eliminated. He said if I was Mafia he would work with me same if I was town, he would douse three people of my choosing.

I told him I wasn't interested and messaged Hawthorn telling her all this in case I died. Obviously she died so here i am.

Why didn't I say anything earlier? I wanted to clarify something in the message I received first.

Blarg told me his role was:

Is arsonist a general term? Its weird to me said he was an arsonist but he's a bomber? He also told me he intended to douse wee last night.
IWatxVF.jpg

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I'll Share what I assume is blargs version of events, it's a bit written in code so I hope Blargs comes in to clarify it:
ATP tried to kill him, and invited N2 to talk in "cold water", and that ATP invited someone else on Day 1.

Claims neutral, and has to target 3 people, but doesn't say what he needs to do. Targeted Sparks but then sparks got voted, then blag mentions that ATP refuses to cooperate and informed the "Prime Minister", and Blarg doesn't know who the Prime Minister is, so Blarg is saying ATP is working with someone else too.

Also blarg tells me to help him out against ATP if ATP goes against him and if I do he can help me out later on.

So yeah it seems blargs wants allies.
Interesting, you weren't supposed to be the recipient last Night, it was supposed to be Sorian "Friend to Neutrals" Sorian.

And whoever/whatever was responsible for you getting it instead, also seems to have sabotaged/heavily edited my message (if you didn't do it yourself). First off I never said ATP tried to kill me. And I don't know what the fuck you're on about with these terms "cold water", "Prime Minister"? I never wrote that. My original message was a clear no-bullshit letter to Sorian asking for his secret assistance to get ATP voted out / eliminated ASAP as a contingency plan if/once ATP betrayed my confidence. I'm on mobile rn so I'll post the real message once I get back to my comp.

And I said it in our Gossip chat when ATP immediately expressed his holier-than-thouness over me, but I'll say it again here; ATP I'm greatly disappointed in you, you let me down and I won't ever forget this

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
May 9, 2020
Interesting, you weren't supposed to be the recipient last Night, it was supposed to be Sorian "Friend to Neutrals" Sorian.

And whoever/whatever was responsible for you getting it instead, also seems to have sabotaged/heavily edited my message (if you didn't do it yourself). First off I never said ATP tried to kill me. And I don't know what the fuck you're on about with these terms "cold water", "Prime Minister"? I never wrote that. My original message was a clear no-bullshit letter to Sorian asking for his secret assistance to get ATP voted out / eliminated ASAP as a contingency plan if/once ATP betrayed my confidence. I'm on mobile rn so I'll post the real message once I get back to my comp.

And I said it in our Gossip chat when ATP immediately expressed his holier-than-thouness over me, but I'll say it again here; ATP I'm greatly disappointed in you, you let me down and I won't ever forget this
Disappointed you didn't message me.

For future reference I like working with neutrals as town.

Oct 26, 2017
UK

Sorry I disappointed you, but no way I was going to risk being the third person you blew up to complete your win con and go down in mafiera history as a cautionary tale.

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Did you tell ATP you were going to send the message to Sorian?

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I try to make an honest business deal offering my services as an Arsonist for 3 free supportive kills of ATP's choice... And his big-brain pro strat decision is to immediately report me to the authorities. What a joke. Where did you learn tactics, a school hallway? Tell on me more, talk about squandering a potential asset. Absolutely foolish play on your part, ATP