SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Then that wasn't my message.
tenor.gif

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
If EC is mafia doing a gambit, trying out Kill town!s Town!s scum!ec, and hoping to rely on serial killer to clear more of the board, how many days do we have to screw up?

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Also EC's is pretty much claiming ANOTHER cop role, a role that would need a scum to be eager enough to share info that he or she or they didn't get a message.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
So Chuggs just bragged about how easy sparks is to read and we voted out a town as fuck sparks blah blah blah

So I went back to look at end of day.

I'm in kind of a weird head space right now, so I don't know if I'm going to be around much for the rest of the day. Ephi case on me feels performative. That's a whole lot of posts for what is basically "This person isn't super confident on their reads" and no shit?

Cool with either her or Blarg going today.

So sparks was town as shit but chuggs is still happy to admit well obviously he isn't super confident in his reads.

He also says he won't be around much but is here like the entire time. Anyway, the votes start piling on blarg. Blarg makes his claim we all believe it and back off. Blarg joins me on Chuggs, Hawthorn states she would vote chuggs over ephi. Basically at this point with eod winding down it seems chuggs might legit be the vote.

Then we get this bombshell

This is going to be some, let's just say, sub optimal play, but no one is actually here and I'm worried were going to do some dumb shit, so you can yell at me in spec afterward if you want.

I'm the doctor. I'll tell you my target last night if you want, not that it matters.

At the time I thought he wasn't under anywhere near enough pressure to make the fake claim. But reading back wee had made it clear she wouldn't be around. The only people super active at the time were all leaning towards a chuggs vote potentially.

Going back and re-reading there definitelyis an argument that can be made this was a self preservation claim especially if Wee is also on the scum team.

Anyway back to town as fuck sparks being voted out. You may notice so far I haven't pulled any quotes of chuggs saying don't vote sparks hes town as fuck. That's because they don't exist.

I had some hesitation.

I know this has bitten in the ass before, but sparks always feels to me like a problem we can sort out later

Chuggs chimes in with this:

I still really think it's Ephi, but I don't hate the Salva vote

Still fixated on ephi doesn't mind Salva, but no mention of sparks.

A wild Stab appears and puts a vote down.

vote: sparkster

My buggest issue with blarg was the lack if nitable effort but if hes been work busy this whole time i feel thats fair, still dont see the case fir Ephi either and i like push on chuggs

A vote on town as fuck sparks, surely if chuggs were to reply directly to this quote he would advise against that vote. Express some kind of thought that its a bad vote.

It's a bad push and for the love of god, don't leave her alive after I die or I will fucking haunt you all

Nope guess not. Only interestedin badmouthing Ephi some more.

So Chuggs claims sparks was so obviously town and sat there as the votes piled up.

So why would chuggs who knew sparks was town apparently not say a single word about it?

Vote:TheChuggernaut

If you're town we'll get Ephi next.

Oct 25, 2017
So Chuggs just bragged about how easy sparks is to read and we voted out a town as fuck sparks blah blah blah

So I went back to look at end of day.

So sparks was town as shit but chuggs is still happy to admit well obviously he isn't super confident in his reads.

He also says he won't be around much but is here like the entire time. Anyway, the votes start piling on blarg. Blarg makes his claim we all believe it and back off. Blarg joins me on Chuggs, Hawthorn states she would vote chuggs over ephi. Basically at this point with eod winding down it seems chuggs might legit be the vote.

Then we get this bombshell

At the time I thought he wasn't under anywhere near enough pressure to make the fake claim. But reading back wee had made it clear she wouldn't be around. The only people super active at the time were all leaning towards a chuggs vote potentially.

Going back and re-reading there definitelyis an argument that can be made this was a self preservation claim especially if Wee is also on the scum team.

Anyway back to town as fuck sparks being voted out. You may notice so far I haven't pulled any quotes of chuggs saying don't vote sparks hes town as fuck. That's because they don't exist.

I had some hesitation.

Chuggs chimes in with this:

Still fixated on ephi doesn't mind Salva, but no mention of sparks.

A wild Stab appears and puts a vote down.

A vote on town as fuck sparks, surely if chuggs were to reply directly to this quote he would advise against that vote. Express some kind of thought that its a bad vote.

Nope guess not. Only interestedin badmouthing Ephi some more.

So Chuggs claims sparks was so obviously town and sat there as the votes piled up.

So why would chuggs who knew sparks was town apparently not say a single word about it?

Vote:TheChuggernaut

If you're town we'll get Ephi next.

No you won't. Stop with this nonsense. Stop thinking about god damn Sparks for two seconds and really tell me why you think Ephi is town. Is it the lack of literally any other solid reads beside me or do you just fall for anyone that slings a scum read my way. This fucking silly

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
From where I am either Chuggs or Ephi needs to go. I've been feeling chuggs scuminnes in my gut the whole game but I have to admit he is getting to me to doubt myself hmmmmmmmm.

I'm putting my vote on either of them, maaaybe Blarg. But I kinda want to see Blarg blow up people, lol.

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Also EC's is pretty much claiming ANOTHER cop role, a role that would need a scum to be eager enough to share info that he or she or they didn't get a message.
Hawthorn's cop role was weak so some other way to check alignment doesn't seem completely beyond consideration imo.
You paint it as scum being eager to share that they didn't get a message, but it would be more that if pushed they either look sus for refusing to admit whether they got anything and being unable to bullshit about what they did receive.

But that does of course assume that stuff ends up where it should, and we know from experience that it doesn't, but is that variance enough to balance out what looks to be a more surefire check than actually copping someone?

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't actually serious about killing Chuggs yet you nerds, still kill Ephi

Ephidel

Oct 25, 2017
Hawthorn only got to do it once, EC can send messages every night. Does that balance out the messages getting interfered with 🤔

SalvaPot

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hawthorn's cop role was weak so some other way to check alignment doesn't seem completely beyond consideration imo.
You paint it as scum being eager to share that they didn't get a message, but it would be more that if pushed they either look sus for refusing to admit whether they got anything and being unable to bullshit about what they did receive.

But that does of course assume that stuff ends up where it should, and we know from experience that it doesn't, but is that variance enough to balance out what looks to be a more surefire check than actually copping someone?
EC whole handling of the acussation has been weird, almost like he is not paying attention at all.

(Funny comming from me, lol)

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
A medium could also perform a cop check unless specifically disallowed, so that's 3 cops in omg how many did we start with. 15 or 18?

HPSauce

Jan 10, 2018
U.K.
Oh my other post is still on there.
Meant to say - I'd happily vote out Chuggs but 'Voting someone that someone that scum reads you is scummy as hell'

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sparks would either ask the most obvious question (Is X Scum) or the most pointless question, no inbetween.
Doesn't matter lol, game design doesn't know who will be RNG'd into it.

plus i'm highkey hoping he asked if blarg was serious and is still awaiting an answer because the mods can't tell.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
No you won't. Stop with this nonsense. Stop thinking about god damn Sparks for two seconds and really tell me why you think Ephi is town. Is it the lack of literally any other solid reads beside me or do you just fall for anyone that slings a scum read my way. This fucking silly

You the one who bought sparks up in some weird attempt to throw shade, I just checked for receipts and didn't find any.

Other than your doctor claim I feel the same way about you. Your claim is literally the only thing that got myself, blarg and Ephi to move our votes from you yesterday. So don't act like you've been bossing this game with grade A shit and we are mad for feeling you are suspect.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You have to go for gold with that Sparks role. Out the whole scum team "Is X, Y, and Z all mafia?"

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
We can all circle round to the starting point of the day but i still want to know what EC wants us to DO with the info.

Are you sure you have a red check? We can't read your role for you.

Oct 25, 2017
You the one who bought sparks up in some weird attempt to throw shade, I just checked for receipts and didn't find any.

Other than your doctor claim I feel the same way about you. Your claim is literally the only thing that got myself, blarg and Ephi to move our votes from you yesterday. So don't act like you've been bossing this game with grade A shit and we are mad for feeling you are suspect.

I do not care what my claim made you do. My other option is "Let town vote out the doctor" and that seems also fucking dumb. I'm asking does what you're saying actually make sense to you

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
ASK GENERAL MANAGEMENT: Are Ephi, EC, and ATP all mafia?

ASK BLARGONAUT: Can you burn the above list?

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
Taking requests, each of you name your top 3 wanted dead, major 3 makes my final list

Chuggs please Protect me every Night thanks