• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what if zeeks, turm and sparks are all scum and this is just some elaborate play and we're all the fiddle

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
Earlier you said you were looking for your partner, now you know who they are, but apparently they don't know who you are? What?

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
scooby dooby doo

where are you

we've got some clues to find now

scooby dooby doo

where are you

you're my lover

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
(THAT IS NOT A CLAIM IT IS A JOKE i only just realized how it could be read after hitting the post lmfao)

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Let's not waste a lynch on Sparks today. If they are really a lover, scum will kill them eventually because the two kills is too tempting to pass up.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
why would sparks talk about their lives being tied when we already have 4/20 people dead with all of them being town so far

like holy shit

holy shit

It seems in character. Although the blame is also partly on Turmoil for asking in the first place. That's not a question that needed to be asked.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
okay SO

Here's the fucking game plan. We let Sparks live and if Sparks isn't killed N2 we policy lunch Sparks. Meanwhile we operate under the assumption that Sparks is telling the truth because I do not like the odds here.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Vote: Pirate Bae While I don't really believe Sparks lover claim because why would Scooby be a lover unless it was with food LOL, Kalor and Kits are right in that we'll know in the scheme of things if his claim is real or not so I'm going to focus on my other scum lean, though I may go back to him.

OP
OP
Aeleus

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Behold the power of nicknames!

You can now vote for weemadarthur, Stantastic and Turmoil7 using Wee, Stan and Turm respectively

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Unvote

Just got home, give me some time to eat and whatnot and I'll be around to play.

turmoil7

Community Resettler - Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
I'll will go with LP, I am fine with a Bae lunch too

VOTE:Lone_Prodigy

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
okay SO

Here's the fucking game plan. We let Sparks live and if Sparks isn't killed N2 we policy lunch Sparks. Meanwhile we operate under the assumption that Sparks is telling the truth because I do not like the odds here.

Now scum won't kill Sparks tonight so we waste a lynch tomorrow.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
okay SO

More thoughts on this:

ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT SPARKS IS TRUTH TELLING:
-If Scum kill Sparks, that's two Town deaths.
-If Scum fail to kill Sparks, we need to policy lynch them, which may still lead to two Town deaths. This benefits Scum. There's no way this doesn't benefit Scum if Sparks is telling the truth, though.
-We at least have the rest of Today to scum hunt.

ON THE ASSUMPTION THAT SPARKS IS LYING:

SUBSECTION A: TOWNIE LYING ABOUT TOWN STUFF
-If Scum isn't lynched, we get a confused fucking townie lynch Tomorrow and this game is unsalvageable (Ideologically, anyway)
-We at least have the rest of Today to scum hunt.

SUBSECTION B: SCUM LYING ABOUT TOWNIE POWER
-Scum skates a day. This may bring us closer to lylo but it doesn't benefit Scum in the long run?
-We also have the rest of Today to scum hunt.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I considered this but Sparks is gonna get done in anyway after all this so does it matter who pulls the trigger

It does because one wastes an entire day in a game where town is currently behind with one extra death than usual. But this doesn't matter right now. We can cross that bridge when we get to it.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
If he is lying he can say he found the lover bu
Now scum won't kill Sparks tonight so we waste a lynch tomorrow.
yep.

On top of that if sparks finds his lover, we lose two town by lynching sparks OR losing them to a nk assuming they lover vouches for sparks

if he is lying none of that matters I guess, just delays a lynch.

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It does because one wastes an entire day in a game where town is currently behind with one extra death than usual. But this doesn't matter right now. We can cross that bridge when we get to it.
In the scenario where Sparks is telling the truth, Scum were never going to pull the trigger themselves when it's obvious that Sparks is too convinent to keep around as a policy lunch

Kitsunelaine

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's almost wishful thinking that Scum would be dumb enough to kill Sparks themselves when they're such a juicy target for Discourse and it's SUCH wishful thinking that I'm really, really looking at the people who suggested it as a legit possibility now

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Still not buying Sparks claim short of someone backing his claim up.

If he's going to die N2 with his lover, his lover might as well come clean now.

If not, I'll say he is lying. That said, since some are unsure and think he might be telling the truth as dumb town, I'm fine with leaving him alive for now.

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
Do we agree that scooby being a scum fakeclaim in the scooby doo game would be weird af?

turmoil7

Oct 25, 2017
Still not buying Sparks claim short of someone backing his claim up.

If he's going to die N2 with his lover, his lover might as well come clean now.

If not, I'll say he is lying. That said, since some are unsure and think he might be telling the truth as dumb town, I'm fine with leaving him alive for now.
We can still have a doctor, and this is over scummy of you