CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
On a similar note I've been calling you captain and Capn occasionaly, are you ok with that?
Yes I'm fine with either of those (or Capt, or Cap). I'm also mostly ok with coppa, other than there's a lot of folks who I haven;'t played with here and may not recognize that name refers to me (it's a nickname for my old username I used on the old site way back when), so mostly concerned with readability here and helping folks follow along who don't know that history.

Oct 26, 2017
1) Not my name.
2) Hey look I moved the needle! Why?
1) Sorry, I thought you like that name. What's preferable?
FEP, are they asleep right now? I mean I think that is their timezone? Its all I can think about as to why they haven't swapped to Ynnek7.
I fucking should be asleep. Past that point of no return basically. It's 5am right now for me. No one give a shit though, I got turboed as town in the middle of the night last game.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I propose a quantum reality in which we are all in the same magical time zone to play somehow. Where is Swamped to make this happen? I believe in her.

Carry on.

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
1) Sorry, I thought you like that name. What's preferable?

I fucking should be asleep. Past that point of no return basically. It's 5am right now for me. No one give a shit though, I got turboed as town in the middle of the night last game.
Mostly I'm fine with it (and will respond to it), but just want to be clear and help other folks who haven't played with me before follow along and know who you're referring to easier since Coppa -> CaptainNuevo isn't as obvious as Cap/Captain/Capt is. It's an ease of understanding the game thing, not a personal thing. Don't worry I'm not offended.

Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Ynnek7

I'm voting where I want to, I know this puts us in tie range, but I think we won't let that happen.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start

flatearthpandas (5 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #390
Z-Beat - #428
Fantomas - #503 #736
CaptainNuevo - #681
WhySoDevious - #683
Ynnek7 - #739

Ynnek7 (5 votes)
Z-Beat - #300 #313
Kopite - #410
Fireblend - #490 #529
Fireblend - #529
Lone_Prodigy - #721
Fantomas - #736
Zippedpinhead - #758

WhySoDevious (1 votes)
CaptainNuevo - #231 #265
weemadarthur - #419

EzekelRAGE (1 votes)
Stuart444 - #71 #295
flatearthpandas - #381

CaptainNuevo (1 votes)
Aeleus - #290
WhySoDevious - #292 #683

Fireblend (0 votes)
Fantomas - #83 #503
EzekelRAGE - #102 #390

Zippedpinhead (0 votes)
Lone_Prodigy - #289 #721

Lone_Prodigy (0 votes)
weemadarthur - #135 #304

saenima (0 votes)
Fireblend - #68 #490

weemadarthur (0 votes)
saenima - #301 #708

Kopite (0 votes)
CaptainNuevo - #265 #681

Not voting: Vincent Alexander, saenima

Post Counts:
EzekelRAGE: 122 flatearthpandas: 78 Fantomas: 66 weemadarthur: 64 Fireblend: 61 saenima: 54 WhySoDevious: 47 Kopite: 29 Aeleus: 27 CaptainNuevo: 25 Ynnek7: 25 Z-Beat: 24 Vincent Alexander: 22 Zippedpinhead: 17 Stuart444: 16 Lone_Prodigy: 16

Current Countdown:
xnzy9qmd1n

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
It's like someone claiming rolecop and then claiming fishing for asking for their results. Not how it works. Give us reason to believe you. Zeke, what benefit have you given us? Really? How have you helped town?
That role cop withholding results comparison to my situation is laughable and you know it.

I have no concrete way of telling alignment. So my flip wouldn't help in regards to my partner.'s alignment.

My partner coming forward doesn't mean scum would have to kill us. It was already said this could be a gambit by two scum. It would actually have them go after another PR.

As far as how I helped town? I've attempted to scum hunt and pressure.🤷🏾‍♂️

What have YOU done to help town? The situation of my claim was largely dead. YOU were the one that made it a topic of discussion on our final day. This after you were afk for a bit. You didn't do anything to push discussion anywhere else, but creating noise for scum to hide. Especially with long drawn out tactics like the "why shouldn't a vanilla claim " question.

WhySoDevious

Oct 31, 2017
Aeleus Are you okay with others deciding between FEP and Ynnek?

Don't care to vote for either?

Nothing in the previous 450 posts has made you want to unpark from your Cap vote?

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Driving home takes me half a hour or so.
Will try to be 'in' for last 10 minutes.

Coppa, thanks for answering.
Given that you understood my reasoning, please tell me, should zeke have understood it? Or he being all fakey?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Because the result is almost unbelievable when antitown plays are literally flexing in front of everyone. My votes are saying I'm tunneling on zeke while he's literally the most antitown person in the game and the closest thing to town leader just votes against people who question him

And what do you make of Ynnek?

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was kinda suspicious of the fep train but the quickness on Ynnek is straight up whiplash.

Oct 26, 2017
the rest of you, god help you. i think zeke is probably super tunneling, but very possibly number 3, otherwise see no reason for coppa, sorry, cap'n to be like this. And febe i don't know.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
I don't like the trains of either FEP or Ynnek, votes on FEP are weak (though I've got a nullish to scum lean on him), votes on Ynnek are lazy

I hate Zipped's vote on Ynnek so I'm going to try and help weemad get a train started

VOTE: Zippedpinhead

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's a huge distraction from the obvious vote targets and I'm curious what you think make him more votable than Zeke contradictiong (aka lying) himself and Fantomas stanning for him

I don't. Not now. I wasn't feeling you or zeke, and was entertaining LP's hot take until Ynnek got windswept into a serious contender in only a few minutes. Immediately made me think scum is pushing it. But that would mean scum was protecting you.

Ynnek is not saying anything either which doesn't help things.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Cute. I don't know. Ask me whatever you want. I don't believe I can convince you because I don'e believe you're willing. Either scum or willing to lose the game to get me out.
I'm not even voting for you anymore, I switched to Ynnek because I think you and Zeke are both probably just fucking Town.

If you think Ynnek is Town here, then convince me to go elsewhere. Hence, take my hat.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not even voting for you anymore, I switched to Ynnek because I think you and Zeke are both probably just fucking Town.

If you think Ynnek is Town here, then convince me to go elsewhere. Hence, take my hat.
I think there are clearly better targets than Ynnek.
Do you think Zeke and his potential neighbour are actually both scum and this is just a gambit?

What's your opinion on Zipped?
I don't think anything about potential neighbor. They are fake as far as I'm concerned and even if we lynch a scum Zeke right now he has wasted a ton of everyone's time for no benefit. If you guys lynch me even better. If we lynch Ynnek, who knows, but it's random

Oct 26, 2017
Did you take it as me thinking everyone on there is scum? Because i don't think that. I do think there might be two scum there though.
No, just saying I'm not jumping on that train because it's just as sus as my own was. I think neither of us are scum and there are scum just looking for easy trains. Get more dangerous as we get closer to time limit

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well there are only 17 posts to go on

Low content, bad vote, I lean town on weemad and L_P who are also voting him, he's the coaster who hadn't got a train started on him

Thanks.

I do prefer the zipped option tbh. Especially when looking at his voters.

Otoh is another late train.

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
Vote: Zippedpinhead

Taking my vote off of FEP since I wasn't happy about it to begin with.