saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I still think Fire's points were pretty good.

Great. Can you please explain them to me?

His vote is still on Cap, though he says his top scum reads are Ynnek and Fireblend.

I have explained why my vote is not on Ynnek. I don't want to start a turbo. My vote has remained on cap because i read him as scummy. As i have said. Like 2 or 3 times already. I'm starting to get a feeling no one is reading my posts

@saenima, what makes you so sure of your read on Fireblend here, over some of the other players you are thinking scummy thoughts about, like Vincent and CaptainNuevo?

Sure in what way? I scumread him, never said i was sure of anything. And i have presented reads on Fire. Here:

Still leaning a bit scummy on Fireblend. Doesn't help he went for me right away but that's not the reason why. I feel like he's been very absent from the game, even when posting. This could be from irl stuff and i don't want to be an asshole but i expected a lot more from him. His zeke partner fishing also contributes to my views on him.

As for you, I liked some of your reads on day 1. But you are weirdly fixated on me since literally the start of the game, which at first i thought of as mentor ribbing, then just thought you were kinda tunnelling due to there not being much else to grab on to. But after that weak post you made on my eod, i'm thinking scum more and more. I was slightly leaning scummy, but i'd say you're well past 66% now. I kinda see intent now.

This shit is tiresome.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Also day one ssae reacted to me in specific by scum reading me, and day two by town reading me, and I don't think my behavior changed.

I'm still offering a publicly-unsupported scum read.
His shifting read on myself is something I noted as well. Protect me yesterday, and now today I'm "dubious" and his gut tells him something is off.

I'll admit I played like shit at EoD yesterday, having people really talking a lot about Zeke's partner, or saying it was me, wasn't easy to deal with when I did not want to claim it on D1, so I got a bit quiet and then a bit flippant.

I'm not sure what's dubious about my play today though, and I'm not sure what his actual read on me is now other than "FEPs said a thing" which if I remember right, was about me voting against people questioning Zeke too much, which should make sense now unless one believes both of us are Scum.
No such thing as changing subject---we're all awesome multitaskers. We can handle multiple trains of thought at once (and should!) so we aren't laser-focused. But funny enough, I ask because I see all the attacks on Sae, and I think to myself, "Is there something there?" But I'm stuck with my current laser focus, which I am realizing isn't a good thing. Trying to branch out.
It's all good.

What are your thoughts on Sae here? I notice he wasn't mentioned in your read list above.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Big lol

Their desperation not to be flipped reads as scum.

Incredible. This is peak galactic brain.

They haven't even considered that it could go okay for their team if they are lost.

Explain how killing town is good for town and why i should lay down and die.

And also I had the feeling they were aping others reads.

Explain. I'm dying to hear the answer to this.

You were fishing for info on his partner as well

Quote me.

You wanted to know if he'd have more than 1 partner,

What? Please quote me.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
But what is your point? I addressed what was clear and thought the rest was nonsense.
That you're either easily manipulated or pretending to be. That you don't follow through with your observations. That you avoid having solid, concrete reads beyond the recent omgus reaction you've had on me.

I have, as of right now, 112 posts. 20 more than you. I have been present most of the time, when sleep and life permits. I have presented extensive reads several times, both on the first day and today. I have poked around and asked questions. I have stirred inactives. I have challenged bullshit. I have questioned reads and answered questions.

What exactly is the level of commitment demanded of me here and why isn't it the same as any other player? And i find it curious that this is your go-to after i have said the exact same thing about you. Projection much?
It's not commitment to posting, this isn't a race. It's about having an opinion mad standing by it.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But I have a certain view of what roles we have and who has them, as well my personal interpretation of the night actions.

Then post them. Or are we playing jedi mind tricks here?

I could be off, and saenima could wind up town. I don't claim to have a perfect view exactly. And I can't detail my understanding either because it isn't the right day for that.

This is exactly what you're claiming. Were your magical role reads already present on day 1 when your tunnel started? Have you shared them with Fire and is that why both of you are lost to this nonsense?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Great. Can you please explain them to me?
Looking back, these are the points I thought were pretty good.
I already mentioned it yesterday but some of their posts are really weird "concern" posts without really committing.
Same energy. He comes in, suggests some concern, and then moves on. It feels like he's crossing items out of a checklist.
I think he's right here that some of your reactions felt a bit canned. Like he puts it, "crossing items out of a checklist." To me, it's basically the idea that you're maybe reading the room temp, and commenting on the things that you think you should be commenting on and giving an "appropriate" reaction.
Their vote behavior. Their EoD is all over the place, voting in a way that makes it seem like other players were literally forcing his hand and typing out the votes for him instead of actually committing to a scumread:
What I'm saying is you're either very easily manipulated, or pretending to be very easily manipulated so you can later say "I didn't really mean those votes, I was swayed by the suggestion that we had been voting for town all along/others seemed to be onto something!" Again, it looks like you're not committing, more like following people.
These were good points here too I thought. I am not the best at reading into votes for clues, as I've said earlier, but FB has a lot more experience than me.
This reads to me like you were bracing for Zipped's town flip, by preemptively saying how we could have done worse than lynching inactive town. How else should I interpret it? Am I reading a different post?
And I do agree here that it might have been somewhat of a perspective slip there to be bracing for a Town flip from someone you are scum reading and voting for.
I have explained why my vote is not on Ynnek. I don't want to start a turbo. My vote has remained on cap because i read him as scummy. As i have said. Like 2 or 3 times already. I'm starting to get a feeling no one is reading my posts
I was more interested in the fact that your vote isn't on Fire since he is one of your two top scum reads, ahead of Cap who you are voting for.
Sure in what way? I scumread him, never said i was sure of anything. And i have presented reads on Fire. Here:
Those reads are mostly based on the fact that he is scum reading you though. That seems to be your primary concern, yes? And he is one of your top scum reads for that?

Lone_Prodigy

Oct 25, 2017
I'll have to take a closer look at saenima since there's something that's bugging me about him.

But in the meantime, Ynnek has 4 votes. Seems like the easy vote of the day.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I believe this is the post he was referring to, with quotes from you:
#SaenimaSaysThings, just some quotes I found odd.

So someone else asking questions to Zeke in D1 is "fishing for info" and "scum vibes", but if you did it a few hours earlier you were perfectly fine. Good to know.

What specifically changed on Fantomas here to take him from protect? Also super SUPER curious that in your D1 Protect list it turns out to be both of the claimed neighbors. Could be coincidental, but what're the chances. And why did Fantomas suddenly go to the more "dubious" stance? #Weirdthings.

saenima

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck it. I give up. Fire and wee have been tunneling on me since literally the start of the fucking game. Wee is now apparently a psychic who refuses to give out her reasons and y'all are eating that shit up like it makes any kind of sense. Fire has presented nonsense that i have responded to several times already and yet people keep saying he's making good points while refusing to read or comment on my answers to these points.

Fireblend

Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
And i have answered this. It's all bullshit.
You asked what my points were as if you didn't know what they were.
I told you.
Then you told me you'd already answered them. The points that you didn't know.

(Sae, quick aside. We're all friends here, playing a game. If you need to step away for a while, go ahead. There's like 20 19 hours left in this day phase still)

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Then post them. Or are we playing jedi mind tricks here?

This is exactly what you're claiming. Were your magical role reads already present on day 1 when your tunnel started? Have you shared them with Fire and is that why both of you are lost to this nonsense?
I will absolutely not share my belief in 3 or 4 town power roles and the info they collected and lightly crumbed or otherwise shared with me just in order to potentially save one person I read as scum. Perhaps you didn't realize this was role fishing. I have no intention of claiming today or of open speculation apart from what I already posted about our one flip.

My magical role reads were.....not present on day one. In fact I had gone into a WSD cul de sac which took me a part of day two to exit.

However, my read of you on day one....didn't I support it at the time? I haven't changed my opinion so I think it's documented. It was based on behavior. Particularly the narrow focus you had, on only like 3 players. I do that when I'm scum to avoid getting trapped in opinion reversal I can't support. Also the OMGUS stuff.

Night only buffed up my beliefs.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Wee is now apparently a psychic who refuses to give out her reasons and y'all are eating that shit up like it makes any kind of sense.
Nah, I have no idea what she's on about a lot of the time here with the crystal ball stuff. I'm doing my best to get her to explain herself more with her reads though.
Fire has presented nonsense that i have responded to several times already and yet people keep saying he's making good points while refusing to read or comment on my answers to these points.
I did read your answers when I was looking back, I just didn't really think you refuted his points all that well and that they still stood. I'll give it another reread though.

Ultimately, I'm paranoid that you might be Scum, so I'm going to go down that road for a while. It's one that I wanted to go down today, since you were on my suspect list.

I can tell you're frustrated here, and it does suck to be ganged up on, but like FB said, it's just a game, none of this is personal.

OP
OP
Dr. Monkey

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
I am still alive and kicking, but I want to warn everyone: my son has a stomach virus and I stayed home with him today and plan to tomorrow since he
can't go to school. Welp, I just ate supper and the moment the food hit my stomach, I felt like I might die. If I take a while to arrive tomorrow in the AM...I might be stuck in bed. I will absolutely be here for the afternoon end day shenanigans. And I'm still here tonight. But thought I would post just in case things go further south.
Sick kids are the worst and you always get it. Feel better. <3

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Granted I did get about 4 hours of sleep after getting home, so lower that to 11

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh wow I just forgot everyone. I'm sorry, it's been a long day (I've been awake since 2AM, so about 15 hours and change)

Town

Fant
Wee
Zeke
Fireblend
CaptainNueva
Aeleus
Ynnek7
Kopite
Lone_Prodigy
Flatearthpandas
Saenima

Scum
Unfortunately, you are still missing WSD and Vincent lol. <3

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
How did i get stuck in the middle of neighborinos?
The way I see it, you and Fant are putting in work, and if there's any merit to the scum/town thing at all (I don't think there is but for the sake of the list I had to take it into account) then I think Fant might've ended up being the town one. From there we move into Town-null territory where Fireblend and CaptainNueva hang out, pure null from Aeleus, Null-Scum from Ynnek7 and Kopite, then Scum onwards.*

*This list is pre-alpha and does not reflect the final product.

Unfortunately, you are still missing WSD and Vincent lol. <3
qn70ym2k2kxrqfjo28ew.jpg

Ynnek7

Oct 25, 2017
Heading to bed soon, but after recent events I'm feeling a bit better on Saenima. Their frustration at what looked like a bit of a dog pile felt natural to me. I'd rather not join the votes on them just yet, even though they're the next highest candidate at the moment.

Also feeling a bit worse on LP tonight. I honestly thought he had posted more this day phase than he had, and a lot of it is just basic observations.

Gonna follow my gut and move my vote from Fireblend to Kopite. They both feel scummy to me, but I feel like Kopite's the better choice today.

Vote: Kopite

Gonna be at work again tomorrow, but I'll be following the thread as best as I can, and definitely around for day end.

Probably haven't done much to sway any of the votes off of me, but I think there are better candidates out there.

Oct 26, 2017
It's all good.

What are your thoughts on Sae here? I notice he wasn't mentioned in your read list above.
Hrmmm....Fire has insightful posts about Sae, and I can completely understand why he has thrown suspicion that way. What makes me uncomfortable about a scum read on Sae is that much of what people have criticized Sae over I am guilty of myself (as well as others). Fishing for Zeke's partner? Absolutely. A bunch of us did, myself included. Posting concern about the Zipped train? Z-Beat, WhySoDevious, and I were all concerned as well.

This feels like a last minute push to a coasting town
This seems oddly familiar.

Two trains.

Then, suddenly, a third one appears.
Yeeeeep. That is why I'm avoiding Zipped. Just went through this exact thing Day 1 in our last mafia game, and we killed an innocent while letting scum go by that we pegged early on.

And the below frustration post reads genuine to me:

My bad. I got fucking annoyed at the conversation being back at fep/zeke for the millionth time and forgot that.

That Zeke/Neighbor discussion was fantastic for scum yesterday simply because of how much time and focus it took away from everyone else. I'm not saying nothing else happened while that was going on, but I firmly believe scum enjoyed the shit out of it. If I were scum, I wouldn't be "fucking annoyed" at that conversation. I'd be giggling my ass off in the scum chat, thankful for the smoke screen.

And don't worry, everyone. I fixed Z-Beat's list for him:
Oh wow I just forgot everyone. I'm sorry, it's been a long day (I've been awake since 2AM, so about 15 hours and change)

Town
VincentAlexander
Fant
Wee
Zee
Fireblend
CaptainNueva
Aeleus
Ynnek7
Kopite
Lone_Prodigy
Flatearthpandas
Saenima

Scum

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
Heading to bed soon, but after recent events I'm feeling a bit better on Saenima. Their frustration at what looked like a bit of a dog pile felt natural to me. I'd rather not join the votes on them just yet, even though they're the next highest candidate at the moment.

Also feeling a bit worse on LP tonight. I honestly thought he had posted more this day phase than he had, and a lot of it is just basic observations.

Gonna follow my gut and move my vote from Fireblend to Kopite. They both feel scummy to me, but I feel like Kopite's the better choice today.

Vote: Kopite

Gonna be at work again tomorrow, but I'll be following the thread as best as I can, and definitely around for day end.

Probably haven't done much to sway any of the votes off of me, but I think there are better candidates out there.
Is there any reason you're voting me other than the fact that I'm voting you?

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
I'm still slightly scum leaning on Saenima but just like a lot of you felt like you had to vote feps because of his tone you're piling on to Sae because he's being defensive, as if townies are never defensive when they get accused.

Their desperation not to be flipped reads as scum. They haven't even considered that it could go okay for their team if they are lost. That's been the only point of consistency; other things have flipped like reads [not saying people shouldn't update reads]. And also I had the feeling they were aping others reads.
^ This especially is some straight up bullshit and I'm surprised no one else is calling it out more. This more recent swerve towards Sae reminds me of how D1 attention on feps (and later Zipped) took the conversation away from Ynnek again.

Oct 26, 2017
Ynnek7 vote is an interesting one. Could have gone after Sae for self-preservation. Even though I just posted saying I'm not necessarily reading Sae as scum, Ynnek7 not voting Sae makes me wonder. I went through Ynnek7's post history, and came to realize that in 57 posts, he has never mentioned Sae. Only ever to say he gets Saenima and Aelus confused because of vowels. And then in his recent list:

Before doing any further readings, figured I'd give a base gut reaction based off my initial reading of the thread.

Ynnek7 - I know where I stand. Town.
Zipped - Hindsight is 20/20. Town.
Fantomas - Half of the chat team who revealed themselves on Day 2. Decent breadcrumbing to show this. Town.
Weemad - Has been very active at responding to questions and poking people to get them talking. Town.
FEP - I read their frustration yesterday as upset town. I doubt scum would get that angry right off the bat, lest they paint a target on themselves. Town.
saenima and aeleus - The first two I'm going to go back and read on. My fault completely, but I keep getting the two confused while reading the thread. Eeeeh?
EzekalRAGE - The other half of the chat. I wish I felt better about them, but I still feel they're being too cagey when asked certain questions. Townish?
Lone Prodigy - Hasn't been very active, but what they have posted seems helpful and well thought out. Couple hiccups here and there, though. Could be town, but I wouldn't be surprised to be wrong.
Z-Beat - Kinda null on them at the moment.
Whysodevious - Not feeling too great on them.
Vincent Alexander - I thought Stu was acting weird earlier in the day, but can't base anything off of that. That being said, i'm still getting an off feeling from Vincent.
CaptainNuevo - Leaning Null to Scum here.
Fireblend - Has been gone often due to IRL stuff, which is understandable. Another person I'll have to reread, but not feeling good about right now.
Kopite - Has had early votes on me both days now, along with some shoddy reasoning in my opinion. I feel like they could be scum hiding out on an easy vote.

I had meant for this list to go from Top Town to Certain Scum, but the middle is too muddy for me to keep that up.
Once again, no read on Sae. Sae has a lot more posts than Ynnek7, so it'll take more time to go through those posts and see what mentions there are of Ynnek7. But Ynnek7 might be purposefully avoiding commenting on a fellow scum.

I'm still feeling null with Sae, but wanted to post the above just in case it becomes useful later if/when I die.

^ This especially is some straight up bullshit and I'm surprised no one else is calling it out more. This more recent swerve towards Sae reminds me of how D1 attention on feps (and later Zipped) took the conversation away from Ynnek again.
I didn't comment because I agree with the message at it's core. But...I should have because the way the message was delivered was all kind's of bad. I think they cancelled each other out in my head and I left it alone. I did have Wee on my lean-scum list I posted earlier though. Just...nothing concrete on her yet.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
He starts the game by playing guess the role with Zeke, his first post which could be seen as being related to solving the game is calling out CaptainNeuvo for suggesting not throwing anyone outside the house (I find this post to be accusionary).

Upon CaptianNeuvo calling him out for jumping on the gun too quickly Kopite retracts any aggresive sentiments and says he just wanted to make sure that town didn't get sidetracked from wasting any time talking about a no-exclude scenario, fair enough.
This is false, there was no retraction whatsoever, I stamped that shit out ASAP. As far as I'm concerned I couldn't have jumped the gun quicker to dismiss a no lynch, GF would've been proud. Hell the reason Cap went into my scum/neutral list was when he pulled me up on it, when a townie should know far better.

I suggest that all of Kopite's posts could have been made just as easily by a non-town role as scum can be genuine when theory crafting Power roles and discussing mechanics (such as why one should always eliminate on day 1) in case my post was easy to misunderstand I'll put it here.

Innitialy while playing the game I felt Kopite had willingly misunderstood my post, but I realize it wasn't particularly clear.

However, in the following post I attempt to clarify my intentions behind the post.

But Kopite just states that town shouldn't lie and that 'liars get lynched' (a phrase I believe only relates to fake claims and similar gambits)

I believe that my second post was quite clear and that Kopite was just unwilling to interact with my accusation.
I think my interaction with Cap above should show that I'm batting for town and am unafraid of making a stand, not exactly a low engagement poster as you indicated. When we were town masons together was I any more/less involved? I highly doubt so. I genuinely missed out on the questions you asked in a earlier post but as you've quoted below I replied to it so it's hardly like I didn't do anything.
Everytime fantomas questions him in his first 21 posts he never tries to make an argument or admit defeat, he just kind of whines
So you read me go "I don't deny this", but somehow think I didn't 'admit defeat'? You then called me out on feeling meh on making a D1 read list, which as I mentioned is somewhat unneeded on D1. I went ahead and did it anyway after Z-Beat pushed me on it too and I think I've been thoroughly vindicated since no one paid attention to it and I think I was the only one with a full reads list.
His scum reads (his town reads so far contain only me and weemadarthur)

It's pretty clear that Kopite has an interest in getting rid of low activity players and this line of thought is cemented in a pressure vote on Ynnek (which remains till EOD)

The only non-activity related reasoning he gives is not likely the fact that Ynnek town reads him (which I admit to agreeing with)

He also pushes other players to consider voting out the innactives, as he said himself he was one of the founders of the Ynnek vote.

Scum could quite easily survive by pushing on inactive towns for concerns over activity in order to hide their own lack of content and I think the fact that so many aren't willing to get rid of Kopite proves this to kind of work.
Correct, in my last game I let a scum player coast by with next to no engagement and I'm unwilling to let that go again, especially this early on and that's reflected on my votes.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
WhySoDevious you never said why you didn't like my pretyped post.

Vincent Alexander you never updated me on what you wanted me to respond to in your rebuttal to my case on you
On the WSD front it might be because when I made a pretyped post in mansion I was criticized for it, they called it a slightly scummy move as it feels like the one posting knows more than they're letting on, he might have just taken that feedback to heart.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
This is false, there was no retraction whatsoever, I stamped that shit out ASAP. As far as I'm concerned I couldn't have jumped the gun quicker to dismiss a no lynch, GF would've been proud. Hell the reason Cap went into my scum/neutral list was when he pulled me up on it, when a townie should know far better.
I read the follow up post as more of an explanation of why you didn't want to discuss not killing rather than an actual push back against Captain but fine, I'll just add that to the reasoning that you and Captian aren't both scum unless there was some early game bussing going on.

I think my interaction with Cap above should show that I'm batting for town and am unafraid of making a stand, not exactly a low engagement poster as you indicated. When we were town masons together was I any more/less involved? I highly doubt so. I genuinely missed out on the questions you asked in a earlier post but as you've quoted below I replied to it so it's hardly like I didn't do anything.
Calling out someone who is considering not throwing someone out of a window really is NAI (I know as I made the exact same point when I was SK in my last game), I accepted that you missed the questions I asked you so I didn't include you not seeing them in the ISO, I also stated that your performance improved as the day went on.

So you read me go "I don't deny this", but somehow think I didn't 'admit defeat'? You then called me out on feeling meh on making a D1 read list, which as I mentioned is somewhat unneeded on D1. I went ahead and did it anyway after Z-Beat pushed me on it too and I think I've been thoroughly vindicated since no one paid attention to it and I think I was the only one with a full reads list.
Your answers felt like they were admitting it 'but' (whining that it was too much effort or that no one else had a stellar performance), sorry if I didn't make that clear.

Correct, in my last game I let a scum player coast by with next to no engagement and I'm unwilling to let that go again, especially this early on and that's reflected on my votes.
But do you admit that in a hypothetical scenario where you rolled scum this game you could have coasted by targetting innactive players and using the results of the previous game as an excuse? Having a slight against a certain type of player doesn't mean that you should focus on only them (and I know you've changed your tune a bit since then but I was looking at your first 21 posts)

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Has there ever been a game where 'walk the plank' could have been used as a substitute for exclusion? Because if there hasn't I'm extremely disappointed in this community.

There was some discussion on it earlier and I just want to say that I love having the vote count and the ISO tool so easily accesible, thanks FB
------
What do people think about this? Do you think scum were protecting one or the other? I latched onto this, and I'm having a hard time convincing myself not to. I don't want to get too narrow-minded and focused though.

I think it's a wierd play unless both FEP and Ynnek are scum so if there are scum on Zipped it's either due to their playstyle or because they wanted to get some townie points.

Weemadarthur voting off train is NIA

Me trying to help start a train might be suspicous if it turns out that FEP is scum as I think (?) I had already made it clear that if I was voting between the two I'd vote FEP so I might have been trying to find a way out of that.

L_P had already made clear that he wanted Zipped gone and had only voted Ynnek because Zipped hadn't gained traction so his vote is NAI

As you've already pointed out Ynnek's vote is wierd as it was removing a survival vote, if they're scum it's either because FEP is also scum or because it was a move that they thought would give them town points and they were willing to risk exclusion (unless they already knew others would be moving onto the train). If they're town then it's because they were being honest and found that voting for a scum suspect was more important than defending themselves.

Saenima's vote is a slighty more suspicious version of mine though it doesn't contain the possibility of it being some grand design as he didn't have a hand in starting the train, in my opinion he kind of took my reasoning for voting Zipped and ran with it.

Your vote was pretty terrible as already pointed out.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Good morning! Haven't grabbed any coffee yet, so just a quick catch up session first.
And the below frustration post reads genuine to me:

That Zeke/Neighbor discussion was fantastic for scum yesterday simply because of how much time and focus it took away from everyone else. I'm not saying nothing else happened while that was going on, but I firmly believe scum enjoyed the shit out of it. If I were scum, I wouldn't be "fucking annoyed" at that conversation. I'd be giggling my ass off in the scum chat, thankful for the smoke screen.
Let me tell you a story:

MafiEra Mafia, Day 2. Without getting into the specifics, things are tense and frustrating. Dr. Monkey in particular seems very frustrated about this to me. "Ah, she's Town!" I think, "Why would Scum be frustrated in this situation, it benefits them!"

She was Scum.

The End.
I'm still slightly scum leaning on Saenima but just like a lot of you felt like you had to vote feps because of his tone you're piling on to Sae because he's being defensive, as if townies are never defensive when they get accused.

From what I can tell, Weemad is making a lot of grandiose statements in this game so far. I think some of it might just be playstyle, some of it does kind of rub me the wrong way though. The fact that that was her response when I asked for her read on Sae that she had been hinting at was interesting since it doesn't really bring a whole lot to the table considering this is supposedly her #1 Scum read.

Your concern about this being a way to swerve away from Ynnek is noted.
On the WSD front it might be because when I made a pretyped post in mansion I was criticized for it, they called it a slightly scummy move as it feels like the one posting knows more than they're letting on, he might have just taken that feedback to heart.
I would say pre-typed posts are NAI, I've seen them made by both Town and Scum.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I may want to kill zeke tomorrow but i think my results may be pivotal in that.
Fep i thought you were town early on, but this psycho behavior isn't keeping me on your side.
Okay, yes, I've been very uncommunicative about my reasoning, so I'm popping in to explain myself a bit.

I baited NK with this end of day post.

It's very important that you understand, the following information was NOT given to me by the gamerunner. I may be misunderstanding a bunch of things. My conclusions may be in error. However this is my reasoning.

I felt very targeted last night.

I believe that is not just because of the bait, although that also points a finger at zeke btw and I'm not disregarding that, but boy oh boy has zeke SEEMED town so far this game. I believe I may have been targeted due to reads, which points the finger at my top day one scum reads. Sae and fireblend. (If it was for simple activity, fanto may have been a better choice)

So which first?
Sae got heat and fireblend got heat. Febe I thought followed my lead on attacking sae using similar arguments. This could be busing or could just be that we think about mafia in a similar way. It also depends on my memory being accurate as I didn't re-read this morning, I don't have time really. Maybe he said something first, iono.
Fireblend was looked at by many players for a phrase I thought more attributable to ESL than to role baiting.
In order to see whether there could be teammate stuff in here, I'd need solid info, which means a flip.

If sae turned out town, which I'll reiterate could still happen, I'm not claiming any red check here, then I'd be able to evaluate whether febe is aping me against townies or whether he's sincere separately from me. And if sae is scum it's a question of whether teamsmanship was visible on day one, which is hard for a scum team to avoid when a member is heavily targeted.

CaptainNuevo who looks like a good murderee to you today?

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Well, I don't think my "Would Not Vote Today" list has evolved too much here.

For those under consideration, WSD and LP, still under consideration tbh, not much has changed there.

For the "Would Vote Today" list, Ynnek, Vincent, Cap, and Sae. Some new thoughts here and there.

Ynnek seems to not be too concerned with the amount of votes he's gathered and the Scum reads thrown his way. He has a vote down on Kopite, who is his top scum read apparently simply for the crime of voting for him.

Vincent, I've appreciated the effort he's brought since bringing his read list into the thread. He's engaging on a lot of topics, reminding me of how he was in the GTA Costume game. I was also always in a kind of lean scum mood about him there too, and he was Town, so I'm thinking about that too.

CaptainNuevo, I lean scum there just because I feel like there's a lot of words but not a lot of content in his posts, and I can sense some attempts to engage in busy work.

Saenima, his frustration is NAI, any alignment can be frustrated if they are feeling the heat. Two things I noted from today were that his read on FB is largely based on FB's read of him, and that despite saying FB was one of his top two scum reads, he didn't want to vote there. That logic doesn't follow in my mind, why the hesitation to vote for a top scum read?

----------

So I guess in summary, maybe feeling a bit better about Vincent here on a Meta level. Ynnek/Cap/Sae are where my vote will probably go at the end of the day.