Sectorseven

Oct 25, 2017

Multiple people were reportedly stabbed at a Jewish house of worship late Saturday night.

The Orthodox Jewish Public Affairs Council said five people, all Hasidic, were transported to local hospitals with stab wounds. The reported stabbing took place in the house of a Hasidic Rabbi, the council said.

The council said the incident unfolded just before 10 p.m.

Authorities have not released any suspect information.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Still too early for many details it seems. Hope everyone recovers.

Sheiter

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not how I expected to see my childhood county show up on ERA. Glad they already caught the guy who did this, but something needs to be done to prevent further attacks.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
I posted a thread about a month ago how I went to a community Thanksgiving meal and met someone I knew casually for years and got a whole bunch of conspiracy theories thrown in my face about how Jews control the media, banks, news, world, etc, etc. after I told her I was Jewish.

This kind of bullshit never happened when I was a kid- at least not so out in the open.

pollo

Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Off-Topic Derail in a Sensitive Thread; Account in Junior Phase
Rock land county is ground zero for America's measles epidemic

shnurgleton

Oct 27, 2017
Boston
I'm gonna go ahead and assume the stabber was a MAGAt, because the last few years have shown this to be a safe one to make

NathanS

Dec 5, 2017
I'm gonna go ahead and assume the stabber was a MAGAt, because the last few years have shown this to be a safe one to make

Not with attacks on Jews. Those consent sporadic attacks and murders of Jews in NYC I mentioned? Very few Trumpers did them, part of the lack of coverage, it doesn't fit the narrative, thinking that only MAGAs do this sort of thing helps to keep the attack on Jews in the dark, not being them to the light.

32X4LYF

alt account
Banned
Dec 25, 2019

I dunno, that big shootout in Jersey City was committed by Black Hebrew Isrealites. Kinda silly to just paint it as being done by "MAGAt" people because you don't specifically like them isn't it?

olubode

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, this would be a bad assumption. The whole situation and the upcoming blowback is depressing.

Questionable dog whistling
Yo, this is kinda blatant. Hate that there are people that actively shun science, but this reads like justification for attempted homicide. You sure you want to go down this road??

Last edited:

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I posted a thread about a month ago how I went to a community Thanksgiving meal and met someone I knew casually for years and got a whole bunch of conspiracy theories thrown in my face about how Jews control the media, banks, news, world, etc, etc. after I told her I was Jewish.

This kind of bullshit never happened when I was a kid- at least not so out in the open.
I remember when I was young and my parents would use Jew as a derogatory term and I thought nothing of it. Now I'm like wtf, did not know people hated the Jewish so much.

Stay safe out there people, I'm afraid this will only get worse.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thomas, who had blood on his clothing and smelled of bleach when police found him, pleaded not guilty to five counts of attempted murder and one count of burglary at his arraignment on Sunday.

Really...

I suppose that's not one of the victims' blood, not your car, and not your face that all those people would recognize then

His defense said Thomas lives with his mother and claimed he had no criminal history, but an assistant district attorney at his arraignment said he had been arrested for menacing and reckless endangerment in Greenwood Lake this past summer, without elaborating.

That's quite a start

"My client has no criminal history"
"Yes he does"

Wtf is going on....can I have some articles on why this shit is resurging?
Bunch of pieces of shit feeling empowered after the election assuming they can get away with acting on their anti-semitic beliefs

Last edited:

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
When the President of the US is a white supremicist pushing antisemitic conspiracies this is what results.

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
Odds are against a black male being a Trumper, but I suppose it's possible. Mental illness is probably more likely in this case.

Artdayne

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Just as racism is not exclusive to the right wing, neither is antisemitism.

What I absolutely despise is seeing Trump and his ilk doing their best to spread confusion around antisemitism. This was an antisemitic attack but it's also antisemitic to say that Jews in America should have dual state loyalty, that they can't be trusted, that liberal Jews aren't real Jews etc.

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if it was another black hebrew israelite. some of the subgroups like nation of yaweh are bad, bad news.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Just as racism is not exclusive to the right wing, neither is antisemitism.

What I absolutely despise is seeing Trump and his ilk doing their best to spread confusion around antisemitism. This was an antisemitic attack but it's also antisemitic to say that Jews in America should have dual state loyalty, that they can't be trusted, that liberal Jews aren't real Jews etc.

This is all true.

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if it was another black hebrew israelite. some of the subgroups like nation of yaweh are bad, bad news.

That was the craziest twist in the last attack, I've run into those crazies before but I never thought they were more than nutbags and certainly didn't know they had an animosity towards Jews. I suppose crazy is crazy

32X4LYF

alt account
Banned
Dec 25, 2019
191229123519-01-grafton-thomas-1229-super-169.jpg

The accused, Grafton Thomas.

Is he a black Hebrew Isrealite? Not much is being reported on him yet I think.

32X4LYF

alt account
Banned
Dec 25, 2019
A disturbing trend and a thread that only gets 42 posts? Shameful

Meanwhile a thread about a woman who worked hard to become an anesthesiologist and made sound financial decisions resulting in her becoming well off has reached 20+ pages of nonsense haha.

I have a few (probably correct) theories as to why this situation isn't a bigger deal here.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017

Didn't Giuliano just go on a massive rant about sorts controlling the media? They don't have gen have to hide it anymore.

Oct 27, 2017
Jesus.... RIP to the victims. Some sick shit.

Also not looking forward to whatever narrative gets boosted from this attack.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly this is surprising to me. Black Israelites were nothing but hateful silly sidewalk trolls in my neighborhood, I didn't foresee them committing violence.

NY State officials need to specifically call out Trump and the Republican Party.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Black Hebrew Isrealite again? What's going on with the anti semitic attacks? This is going to get worse before or gets any better. RIP to the victims.

32X4LYF

alt account
Banned
Dec 25, 2019
Honestly this is surprising to me. Black Israelites were nothing but hateful silly sidewalk trolls in my neighborhood, I didn't foresee them committing violence.

NY State officials need to specifically call out Trump and the Republican Party.

Wouldn't NY State officials be more productive if they went and discussed the issue with Black Isrealite leaders and tried to determine if there is radicalization going on in the organization?