• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I would think Eugene would be happy to have an opportunity to go back to Rick's side, but maybe he wouldn't be welcomed back. Rick was going to kill him after all to get negan

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Gabriel better not die. He went from being one of my least favorite characters to being a pretty decent guy.

Also, fuck Eugene.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Gabe sowing those seeds on Eugene.

LOL hasn't fixed it and brings up the zombies.
Now she's giving him the reality check.

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Neegan takes his meetings with Lucille lol

"I was going for a handshake"
Lindsay-Lohan-Spits-Out-Drink.gif

Oh, now Rosita doesn't want to act impulsively.
ROFL

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the shows totally fucked it because I'm rooting for Negan all the time and when he isn't on screen I'm thinking "Where's Negan?"

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Probably should have decided one way or the other before leaving town Michonne. Are you going to walk all the way back now by yourself? lol

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
That's pretty much why you don't sit around with headphones on while out in the open during a zombie apocalypse, latest red machete dude.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Probably should have decided one way or the other before leaving town Michonne. Are you going to walk all the way back now by yourself? lol
Morgan mentioned having cars parked close-by, so I assume she's just going to grab one of those.

Also, Daryl and Tara are being so stupid. I wish they didn't intentionally write characters like this just so the show can have some drama.