• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
RIP Coral
Brain_coral.jpg

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Maaan......well....it was a fun ride, but if Rick ain't passing on the torch to Carl what's the point of this show now? Darryl should have been the one to get bit.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Coral's death would've been more emotional and impactful if we didn't spend almost 90 fucking minutes on it.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Negan is way too fucking alpha to be planting seeds living in a Ricktopia with rest of the schmucks.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Morgan and Carol Metal Gear carried this episode, and the fact that they kept Carl death to one episode is good news for the rest of the season.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Also what the hell is Carl wearing on Talking Dead

Chuck Noblet

Oct 27, 2017
Man if neegan is spared at end of the war it's going to split the already divided fans. Showing neegan in the dream is them preemptively trying to avoid the shitstorm of sparing his life even tho Rick has said he will kill neegan roughly 1000 times.

End of the season is going to be a mess.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
Have they ever said why they killed off Carl? I heard he was fired for some reason. Apparently Chandler Riggs bought a house in Georgia not too long before he got the bad news.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Have they ever said why they killed off Carl? I heard he was fired for some reason. Apparently Chandler Riggs bought a house in Georgia not too long before he got the bad news.

Scott Gimple explained the reasons for it. They're spoilery though.

It was to give Rick a reason to spare Negan in the end because Carl's influence yadda yadda yadda.

I think it's all rather silly compared to the true potential Carl could have had as a character. I think the death should have gone to Morgan. Would have made more sense given the character's background. But instead they turned him into another Rambo character and they're booting him off to the other show.

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
Turned it off 20 minutes in. Awful. Will try again tomorrow, but just full of garbage and waste.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
Also what the hell is Carl wearing on Talking Dead
A damn mess.

It was to give Rick a reason to spare Negan in the end because Carl's influence yadda yadda yadda.

I think it's all rather silly compared to the true potential Carl could have had as a character. I think the death should have gone to Morgan. Would have made more sense given the character's background. But instead they turned him into another Rambo character and they're booting him off to the other show.
I think it's something the actor also wanted. I remember him saying something about wanting to have a normal college experience.

Oct 27, 2017

Maybe that's why Morgan was crying...he wasn't allowed to kill or be killed at the end.

But yeah this post-all-out-war Rick and Negan thing is going to have to be the greatest thing ever to overcome what is happening now.

Daitokuji

Oct 27, 2017
So they already said that Rick is
not killing Negan? Is that what happens in the comics and then Negan joins Rick and the gang kind of like Vegeta?[\spoiler]

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
So they already said that Rick is
not killing Negan? Is that what happens in the comics and then Negan joins Rick and the gang kind of like Vegeta?[\spoiler]
Just replying to say that the setup and justification for this has to have some god tier writing or we've just wasted years on this stupid war.

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
The commercials are just the worst on this show. I actually hate when I see an episode over an hour because I know it just means an extra 20 minutes of ad time.

I thought it was a good twist revealing that was Carl's dream future and not Rick's. Although Carl was a little too far gone if he actually believed Negan could peacefully coexist with them.

Also, how did Ezekial, Carol, and Morgan not see that kid walk up behind that Savior? lol