• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Why the fucking fuck do they keep fucking with these fucking trash people!

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Let's see if Enid can keep leveling up into an actual good character. She actually got better the last few eps and in these team up bits with Aaron.

Last edited:

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
How does Fear compare to OG TWD?

Through the first half of season one it's average. You get to see the people make the same frustrating decisions in WD. Halfway through season two a big event happens and the gloves come off, way better than WD.

Gimple is now over both shows now so I'd expect the quality to drop.

Oct 25, 2017
Through the first half of season one it's average. You get to see the people make the same frustrating decisions in WD. Halfway through season two a big event happens and the gloves come off, way better than WD.

Gimple is now over both shows now so I'd expect the quality to drop.
TY. Don't suppose it's on Netflix though.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
Man I cant believe we are back in the recruiting help phase between this and the garbage pale kids...

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oceanside storyline is awful. If these people pledge to help the assholes who just robbed them of all their weapons, the show will have reached new heights of idiocy

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So is he just going to creepy stalker squat behind a tree till they say yes? Is that his plan?