OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's actually pretty awesome that each shoe from the spark collection is based on album artwork from Ninjawerks. He went through it when he revealed them on his stream a couple days ago. Not a sneaker head, but they actually look pretty dope.

edit: talks about it at 21:18. Video should be timestamped.

cool thanks for finding the timestamp

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good for him, Get paid.
His last couple of drops didn't sell out. I'm not sure how much he is getting paid typically these kind of deals are a small % cut from each shoe as opposed to a full sponsor deal.

Like many people have brought up in this thread gamers tend not to care to much about what they are wearing when they are playing. It's an interesting collab, but I'm not sure Ninja is the kind of mainstream crossover platform he thinks he can be. But I'm sure he will keep grabbing that cash if people keep paying him.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The black ones sorta look ok, aside from the shitty stripes on the toe box and heel.
Just realized the medial side has a bubblegum pink strip.
Kinda odd it wasn't a super hot pink or cerise.
ngb8R4G.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
His last couple of drops didn't sell out. I'm not sure how much he is getting paid typically these kind of deals are a small % cut from each shoe as opposed to a full sponsor deal.

Like many people have brought up in this thread gamers tend not to care to much about what they are wearing when they are playing. It's an interesting collab, but I'm not sure Ninja is the kind of mainstream crossover platform he thinks he can be. But I'm sure he will keep grabbing that cash if people keep paying him.
I actually really like the nite jogger adidas model but I also know that they never sell out and always go on sale. So I just wait for them. Adidas constantly has 30% sales so unless it's Yeezys nothing sells out

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I kinda like the purple design, but I feel that these shoes are too expensive, specially considering that they are going to lose some of its color after extended use

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man he really has fallen off on twitch, currently under 10k viewers.
Yeah I guess all his faithful went to sub him on Mixer and a bunch of them left permanently
When he came back to Twitch everyone subbed to other things
1 hour later and all sizes in stock
🧱
Still nothing sold out.
5 hours later and all sizes in stock
Looks like kids don't want 4 pairs of Ninjas.
🧱

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The only video review I could find.
I guess nobody wants em

Every size still in stock.
What a total embarrassment for Ninja.
His initial shoe sold out in 40m.

OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New kicks.
Another Z2K boost with Final Fantasy theme(?)

ZAWB17p.jpg

Full interview with Complex/Solecollector/FSR on his sneaker journey + why Adidas over Nike

tldr:
Matt: Do sneakers help you with gaming?
Ninja: I never wear shoes while gaming.
- Did a shot out of LV shoes
- Adidas offered equal money with Nike but with multiple shoes (Nike offered ambiguous collab)
- gets free shoes from adidas, including Yeezys
- not allowed in the Chicago NBA All-Star Nike party