• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LordDraven

Banned
Jan 23, 2019
The original is from 1982 (1986?) it seems, this was an update in 2009.

Hence why we all think it's really old.

The best part about the original... they're all walking down together for the coffee but not one of them goes "wait... if we're all here who the hell made the coffee?" As they calmly walk down

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I was waiting for her to say something like "what's wrong, big brother? Our parents aren't home."

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
...Yeah, he was pounding her like untenderized steak while ma and pa slept from the Quaaludes they put in the Folgers...

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
Someone get on cracking this binary code.

8bhDLHCl.jpg
I think those are TIE fighters.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I never saw a problem with this ad, folks like to look for subtext that doesn't exist because of memes I guess.

The guy's seemingly been halfway across the globe for who knows how long...wouldn't you act the same if a close family member came home after being gone for years at a time?

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
I never saw a problem with this ad, folks like to look for subtext that doesn't exist because of memes I guess.

The guy's seemingly been halfway across the globe for who knows how long...wouldn't you act the same if a close family member came home after being gone for years at a time?

No, I would not. The lip bite is absolutely bizarre for a brother/sister dynamic.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Comes home from Africa
Hmmm coffee, finally.

I legit love this commercial. So many moments within a a minute that just make me smile and smh.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
This is a true holiday gem.

Look, I don't want to say they ground it out like a dark roast. I definitely don't want to suggest that big bro creamed little sis's coffee just the way she likes it.

They totally banged, OK?

Takuhi

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get it?

His sister is happy to see her brother home.

Someone explain what was weird? Is there a back story?

I'm with you. People who don't have close relationships with opposite sex siblings apparently cannot conceive of brothers and sisters being openly affectionate with each other without it being sexual. It's a little sad that that's apparently the majority take.

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
The most ridiculous part of this commercial is the guy saying Africa doesn't have real coffee.
> JUST GOT BACK FROM WEST AFRICA
> * LOOKS AT FOLGERS *
> FINALLY, _REAL_ COFFEE

The fuck?

The original is from 1982 (1986?) it seems, this was an update in 2009.

Hence why we all think it's really old.

You're just old. :p

LOL. This video by someone else is my recent favorite.

What is "you're mom double gay"?

Also, I forgot what else I was going to say.

edit: That's right. I was going to say.

> HE WOULD FUCK IF SHE BOILED WATER AND PUT CRISPY FOLGERS INTO IT.

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
Folger's thought Pelaton would make us forget, but no, this one is a timeless classic.

Bigwombat

Banned
Nov 30, 2018
The thirst in her eyes is real.

To the people who say they don't get the weird vibes from this commercial.... I honestly don't know what to say. I guess Christmas is a "fun" time at your house, wink wink.

Remember if rudy guiliani does it that doesn't make it right.