• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Dec 6, 2017
US
he's not even bald...

tumblr_n6d7f4058d1qfwa93o1_400.gif

Alllsoooo...game looks pretty awesome actually! Is this a Zelda-style Action Adventure? Looks like it but wanna make sure I'm not getting that wrong, I'd pick this up if so.

AllEchse

Oct 29, 2017
Love the look, but something irks me about the characters faces.

I mean it seems to try to look more like french comics than Anime obviously, but even then then I don't really like how the characters look.
(dunno if there's much of comic industry in italy, french comics is just what this reminded me of)

totofogo

Oct 29, 2017
Chicago
Jesus, love the look as well but... that UI and sound design lol.

What ended up being the deal with this game having stolen assets?

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
Visuals giving me a Ni no Kuni vibe (cel-shaded character models, backgrounds that a painted "animated movie background" look to them). I like it.

David Sr.

Banned
Feb 27, 2018
Quite surprised with this one. I assumed from the announcement trailer that it was gonna be a little puzzle game, but this makes it look more like an isometric 2D Zelda, and I'm so in. The music and the art is top notch.

They have to do something about that text font, though. It is horrible.

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
Looks pretty fun and charming. I really hope you can turn off Depth of Field on the PC version as the sides of the screen are super blurry.

Kupo Kupopo

Jul 6, 2019
gorgeous, but do we really have to be subjected to that constant headache-inducing generic background 'sound' passing itself off as music?...

TΛPIVVΛ

Nov 12, 2017
*edit* saw battle mechanics in vid above

reminds me more of Fantasy Life than anything Zelda

BraXzy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I misread as Bilbo and expected a companion game to the Gollum title upcoming. Weird.

HellBlazer

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Looks interesting... but you better let me disable that horrid depth of field effect.