• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SecondVariety

Oct 29, 2017
Ok, I hate to post in a necro thread (and worse, have people think this deal is back), but I have a Sportsline/CBS/Paramount Plus question.

Question: Is Paramount+ (and Showtime I guess), still included with the Sportline subs from this deal?

My Paramount+ is still working. It looks like my Sportsline account just renewed (Dec 1) at $49.00. There's no email from them or charge history on the Sportsline website, just the CC charge. (The blurb under account details on Sportsline says "Yearly Membership/Renews on 2024-11-30"

The history of this that I can recall is back in July of 2022, my deal from this thread was up. I had tried to cancel to get it extended, but they wouldn't do that. I left the account active until July. I was ready to cancel then, but my friend really wanted to continue to have Paramount+, so I did another year of Sportsline for around $50. With this I think we got 15 months.

Fast forward to now and I see this $49 Sportsline/CBSSports.com on my CC statement. I guess for my friend's sake, I'll keep the Sportsline sub, but I just wondered if everyone else who had this deal if their paramount plus is still good? Maybe the Paramount+ deal that just ended was better.

I think I was worried about this 15 months ago as well- renewing sportsline just for Paramount+ and then being afraid they would take it away. Adding showtime just makes me more nervous about it.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Ok, I hate to post in a necro thread (and worse, have people think this deal is back), but I have a Sportsline/CBS/Paramount Plus question.

Question: Is Paramount+ (and Showtime I guess), still included with the Sportline subs from this deal?

My Paramount+ is still working. It looks like my Sportsline account just renewed (Dec 1) at $49.00. There's no email from them or charge history on the Sportsline website, just the CC charge. (The blurb under account details on Sportsline says "Yearly Membership/Renews on 2024-11-30"

The history of this that I can recall is back in July of 2022, my deal from this thread was up. I had tried to cancel to get it extended, but they wouldn't do that. I left the account active until July. I was ready to cancel then, but my friend really wanted to continue to have Paramount+, so I did another year of Sportsline for around $50. With this I think we got 15 months.

Fast forward to now and I see this $49 Sportsline/CBSSports.com on my CC statement. I guess for my friend's sake, I'll keep the Sportsline sub, but I just wondered if everyone else who had this deal if their paramount plus is still good? Maybe the Paramount+ deal that just ended was better.

I think I was worried about this 15 months ago as well- renewing sportsline just for Paramount+ and then being afraid they would take it away. Adding showtime just makes me more nervous about it.
As far as I know you should still have paramount plus with sportsline. Personally I stopped messing with these deals since I pay for Walmart plus and get paramount through them for free.

Captain_Vyse

Jun 24, 2020

I'm still getting my Paramount+ through this deal. Still ad free and with the Showtime catalog.

I used a burner card through Privacy, that way they are unable to charge me again.

SecondVariety

Oct 29, 2017
As far as I know you should still have paramount plus with sportsline. Personally I stopped messing with these deals since I pay for Walmart plus and get paramount through them for free.

I'm still getting my Paramount+ through this deal. Still ad free and with the Showtime catalog.

I used a burner card through Privacy, that way they are unable to charge me again.

Thanks for the replies. What is crazy is the renewal charge was $49, since the last email I got from them from the first renewal said it would be $99.99 (and I should have cancelled or decided to cancel or not before Dec 1). People talk about all the Paramount+ subscribers coming from Sportsline, but I have to wonder if it is the other way around.

Hound

Jul 6, 2019
slickdeals.net

12-Months SportsLine + Paramount+ Premium Subscription Plan $35 (New Subscribers)

Update: This popular deal is still available. SportsLine is offering for New Subscribers: 12-Months SportsLine + Paramount+ Premium Subscription Plan for $34.99 when you follow the instructions ...

Guess it makes sense to bump this thread for this. The deal is not as good, but it includes Showtime apparently, and $35 for a year of streaming in this economy is hard to beat!!!

Note: I used my old Sportsline account, however when linking to Paramount +, I had to use a new email and make a new Paramount+ account. Kinda annoying, but oh well. For 35 I can't complain. Now I can fall asleep again watching endless episodes of Star Trek TNG, as god intended.

Psykoboy2

Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
My gravy train ran out at the end of November but...somehow, it's still working for me. At least the P+ app is still working for me. Not sure how long that'll last.

Gumshoe

Oct 31, 2017
slickdeals.net

12-Months SportsLine + Paramount+ Premium Subscription Plan $35 (New Subscribers)

Update: This popular deal is still available. SportsLine is offering for New Subscribers: 12-Months SportsLine + Paramount+ Premium Subscription Plan for $34.99 when you follow the instructions ...

Guess it makes sense to bump this thread for this. The deal is not as good, but it includes Showtime apparently, and $35 for a year of streaming in this economy is hard to beat!!!

Note: I used my old Sportsline account, however when linking to Paramount +, I had to use a new email and make a new Paramount+ account. Kinda annoying, but oh well. For 35 I can't complain. Now I can fall asleep again watching endless episodes of Star Trek TNG, as god intended.
Thanks for posting this!

Psykoboy2

Oct 27, 2017
Alabama
slickdeals.net

Another thanks for posting this. Took advantage today and have it through Jan of 2025.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There's an alternate option for many now.
If you buy a year of Paramount through Verizon you can get Netflix Premium for free for a year.

If you're paying near full price for Netflix this will end up being quite a bit cheaper with Paramount thrown in for free.
slickdeals.net

Verizon Mobile & 5G Home Customers: 1-Yr Netflix Premium + Paramount+ w/ Showtime $120 & More

Verizon offers eligible Verizon Mobile & 5G Home Customers: 1-Year Netflix Premium Subscription (to new/existing Netflix customers) for Free with the purchase of select 1-Year/1-Season Subscriptio ...

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I had my cancellation alarm set a month early, even though I had time left on my sports-line account, canceling it immediately stopped my Paramount+ subscription.

Last promotion I saw from Sportsline specifically said the Paramount+ add on is only for people paying full price.

It was a good ride but I think it's over.

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
New code is BOOM and brings it down to $30 for a year + 3 months if you cancel and take the offer they give you. Doesn't sound like they have changed anything but their wording still sounds like paramount+ is only for 1 month despite it working for the whole sub. I haven't bothered with reupping since my first deal died a year ago but figured I would share.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
New code is BOOM and brings it down to $30 for a year + 3 months if you cancel and take the offer they give you. Doesn't sound like they have changed anything but their wording still sounds like paramount+ is only for 1 month despite it working for the whole sub. I haven't bothered with reupping since my first deal died a year ago but figured I would share.
Well, I signed up and did the usual link to account. Didn't say anything about it only lasting a month, and my usual Paramount+ login works again. So remind me in a month top update if I still have access.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
Well, I signed up and did the usual link to account. Didn't say anything about it only lasting a month, and my usual Paramount+ login works again. So remind me in a month top update if I still have access.

Does that stack with your current membership or do I have to wait for it to expire in a few days to apply this offer?

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Went ahead and did this. Subscribed until July 9th with the cancel option. Hopefully all works out and I don't lose paramount but it always has worked out, for years now. This also includes showtime.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
You can't stack sportsline deals, the only way is to use a different email/account and just live with the overlap

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017

Thanks! Alrighty trying BOOM on Sportsline, hopefully this works to get the train rolling again. My old subscription ended about a month ago.

It looks like it is offering me 4 extra months free after hitting cancel rather than 3 months.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
I had two days left on my account and I cancelled it today. They immediately revoked my access to everything. Guess I'll create a new account with a new email.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
Some people on Slickdeals are reporting mixed results with the latest deal from Sportsline. Some say the wording has changed to read you get a 30 day Paramount Plus trial with your annual Sportsline membership. Someone else said that 30 days has passed into his year membership and he no longer has access to Paramount Plus.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Some people are reporting mixed results with the latest deal from Sportsline. Some say the wording has changed to read you get a 30 day Paramount Plus trial with your annual Sportsline membership. Someone else said that 30 days has passed into his year membership and he no longer has access to Paramount Plus.

That 30 day wording has been there for maybe a year or so? Are people actually saying they only got 30 days?

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Some people are reporting mixed results with the latest deal from Sportsline. Some say the wording has changed to read you get a 30 day Paramount Plus trial with your annual Sportsline membership. Someone else said that 30 days has passed into his year membership and he no longer has access to Paramount Plus.

No idea about the enforcement but that wording has always been there. I got in on the first deal and still had access for like 2+ years.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
A little bit of a bump but a bit the bullet and signed up for year 3 of this deal. New email, new cc and the code "boom" still works to give you a year of Paramount plus with showtime and no commercials for 12 months. Tried to cancel it immediately and got it extended for four months. Set a reminder for July 25, 2025 lol

Stanng243

Oct 25, 2017
A little bit of a bump but a bit the bullet and signed up for year 3 of this deal. New email, new cc and the code "boom" still works to give you a year of Paramount plus with showtime and no commercials for 12 months. Tried to cancel it immediately and got it extended for four months. Set a reminder for July 25, 2025 lol
What's the price for sports line after you use the code?

ZedLilIndPum

Oct 27, 2017
Just going to bump this thread to see if anyone who took the latest Sportsline deal on or prior to March 11 still has a working P+. Mine hits 30 days on April 14th so I guess I'll find out if it runs longer than advertised.