• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That's cool

Would also be cool if Spider-Man Remastered was sold standalone already...

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
This is awesome! I can't wait for their follow up... Or really anything else they put out. Ratchet and Clank was one of my favorite games of this year as well.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Wow they will never stop adding suits this game, we will all be gone, and they will be patching in new movie suits

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hell yeah. Platinumed the game twice over but wouldn't mind a replay with new suits.

ItsBradazHD

Nov 21, 2018
It's a shame the Ultimate edition upgrade path never goes on sale by itself. Would love to replay SM1 but have too much on the plate already, make it an impulse buy Sony :)

SDR-UK

Oct 27, 2017
Alright, I'll replay this game again...

Support for this game has been nothing short of amazing.

I do wonder if we'll see Across the Spider-Verse Miles added to Miles Morales soon?

Gr8one

Oct 25, 2017
This is great timing. I was actually going to replay the remaster after I finished up my current playthrough of ghost of tsushima.

DarkVaber32

Nov 15, 2018
After waiting for a discount on the upgrade to the ultimate edition, this might actually push me to get the remastered edition this time.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
probably only want to focus on selling the Miles/PS5 version going forth.
how often do vanilla releases get new content once a remaster is released you know?

When they did the new suits last year they put them in the PS4 version despite the PS5 one already being out.

I get they probably only want to focus on the new versions, but it's still a shame.

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Weird. I literally reinstalled this - well, PS4 version - last night and was surprised to find older free suits: Stealth, Stark 2, Kamen Rider, etc.

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Would be nice to get the outfits but I'm in an awkward position. Already purchased Spidey ps4 at launch and beat it. Then bought dlc on sale and beat the first part. Then bought Miles standalone and beat it.

Doesnt make the best sense for me to turn around and buy Miles Ultimate edition since I'm paying $19.99 just for a graphics upgrade...

[edit] You know what- I see games charging $19.99 for just one skin (like halo Infinite f2p mp) so in light of that-- maybe this aint such a bad deal... I'll get upgraded graphics + 2 new Spidey skins. I still havent beaten the last 2 dlc... I'll ponder it

Last edited:

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
And I just beat all the Spider Man DLC to play through Miles Morales in the holidays... ah well.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm also surprised they're adding these to the old game (and only the PS5 version at that) instead of waiting for the sequel.

I get the cross-brand synergy, but this is absolutely a weird move.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I was planning on getting back into the game to clean up the DLC trophies, so I'll just wait until these drop, then.

Shairi

Aug 27, 2018
I'm also surprised they're adding these to the old game (and only the PS5 version at that) instead of waiting for the sequel.

I get the cross-brand synergy, but this is absolutely a weird move.

I wouldn't call it weird.

Spider-Man is Sony's ever green game. It's basically their Mario Kart for the holiday season. So keep adding to it to bring more attention to it, makes a lot of sense.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
The skin selection in both Spider-Man and Miles Morales is pretty great and it's cool that they continue to add more to what is, at this point, a pretty old game.