• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ShaheedMalik

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Two Arizona women, Tahnee Gonzales and Elizabeth Dauenhauer, were arrested on suspicion of felony third-degree burglary after an investigation into theft and vandalism at a Tempe mosque revealed that the two women, along with three unidentified children, trespassed on the property of the Islamic Community Center earlier this month, an act that they recorded on Facebook live.

The two women were booked into the Tempe City Jail on Thursday afternoon, Det. Liliana Duran told HuffPost. Based on details of the incident shown in the videos, an enhanced charge involving hate crime may be considered for sentencing, Duran said.

In the series of videos posted to Facebook, the women are seen gathered in a car with Gonzales in the passenger seat narrating the group's plans to "expose the mosque" with Dauenhauer driving and three children listening closely in the backseat. Upon arrival, the women began ripping flyers from a bulletin board and stealing other materials from the outdoor hallway. The women then praise their children for the burglary.

The children are then seen climbing upon the mosque's funeral van while one of the women warns a boys about the "dead Muslims" and "sex goats" that she says were once stored in the truck.

More at the link...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tempe-women-arrested-mosque-theft_us_5aaaff19e4b0337adf826764

Stuff like this is why racism hasn't died off.

Last edited:

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Oh man, taking KIDS to a religious building to desecrate it?

Clearly, the problem here is immigrants.

Deleted member 3345

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's interesting how simple minded these people are. They follow so much ignorant hate, and somehow a sign that said "no guns allowed" actually stopped her in her tracks to put betty back in the car.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I've been to and attended an evening prayer at this mosque. These people were kind enough to open their doors to people of other faiths and belief systems and fed us a meal in their courtyard and sat with us and answered questions about the Muslim faith. It was a beautiful space with kind and forthright people. These women are disgusting pigs.

No_Face

Dec 18, 2017
Brigerbad, Switzerland
Of course they filmed it all. Thank god that people like that are always fucking stupid, makes prosecution so much easier. Does make you think though, what did they expect when they filmed themselfs trespassing?

Anyways, poor children. Being brought up in such an environment of hate and ignorance, It's so unfair. I hope they manage to get out of that bubble before It's too late.

GraveRobberX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did that group really go after Navajo and say there illegally here

Bruh!

The Mind Gymnastics needed for that, Holy Shit!

ramoisdead

Oct 25, 2017
Charge them with a hate crime and more importantly, please separate them from their children. The kids need guardians who don't advocate hate.

Soul Unison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sex goats? In a funeral van?

You need a proper van if you're going to be transporting any decent number of sex goats.
A good van just makes it easier to take sex goats...coast to coast. (I'm sorry.)

Seriously, though, hearing those kids spit out some nasty stuff they don't even understand and then get praised for it is heartbreaking.

No_Face

Dec 18, 2017
Brigerbad, Switzerland
Hold up, they asked a Native American if they were in the US legally?

I just...I don't...I'm...I think my brain broke.
Yep, that's the best part. How can you be so ignorant? How can you grow up in America and actually think like that? I just don't get it. Some humans really are plain garbage with no redeeming qualities whatsoever, and to think that they have children...

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Extremely hateful and stupid people record themselves doing crimes... Tempe isn't that far from here... sigh.

Deleted member 11985

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's lame that there's no immediate hate crime charge or degrading mug shots. They'll probably be released on probation and community service too...

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Hey man, all we got to do is talk to them! I sure you'd be able to see e how economically anxious they were.

eZn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Fyi

Police Spokeswoman Duran said in an email that if convicted, the women will likely face stiffer penalties because the incident appears to be a hate crime.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
There MUST be some charge they can bring on top for involving the kids in this right?

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017
Sex goats stored in a truck?

It's like we Muslims are some sort of Ctulhu summoning cult or something, lol.
You'd think if people were concerned about stuff like that they'd stay the fuck away. Cthulhu will actively torture and obliterate the lives of those that oppose him in all of the stories.

Then again, I highly doubt people doing like attacks like these have read any Cthulhu stories. Hell, it's very obvious they haven't read any books, including catholic/christian ones.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm perplexed that of all stereotypes that I have seen on my life (black, latino, asian, etc) White Trash is the only one that I have seen at the 100% in real life

Jpop

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can you not read?

I'd say it's a pretty good bet.

Those are tacked in to all these types of things. Once enough time passes it will be casually forgotten about and they will come out and state that the evidence was inconclusive to charging the crime as a hate crime.

It is bullshit lipservice

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What trash. I've walked by that mosque many times. It's absolutely beautiful.
These two women and their kids represent everything wrong with this country.