• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zookfoodle

Oct 25, 2017
FUCK NOT DECEPTION
AAAAAAAAA
Now all i can do is pray Reverie turns out fantastic so I can have more than a GODDAMN SEASON

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I kind of think this happened to Person of Interest in the Spring before it's final season. A decision was held off a couple days, and it finally made it in, because they did a shortened final season, instead of a full 22/23.

I'll finish the show one of these years...

carlsojo

Shinra Employee
Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
I read somewhere that Netflix and Hulu haven't "saved" a show in several years so it seemed kinda of silly to hope for that to change. Too bad, I liked the 99.

iZombie getting renewed is amazing. CW is really the best.

Firewithin

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Orange County
iZombie!!!!!

yYH1g7S.gif

OP
OP
berzeli

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017
edit: tweet deleted; what it said was:
We just found out that network tv isn't ready for the first brown female superhero on tv. The Greatest American Hero won't be on ABC this fall... and our hearts are broken. This would have been history making and so empowering for young girls around the world. Get mad. RT.
edit 2: slightly edited tweet posted:

Hobbun

Oct 27, 2017

Zookfoodle

Oct 25, 2017
I think we should all team up and make a tv channel where there are good shows that dont get cancelled after one season

Sober

Oct 25, 2017
Of course Fox cancelled Lucifer, it's a show where the devil is the good guy and it takes place in Los Angeles of all places. Of course that's poison to the Tim Allen / Roseanne crowd they're trying to court.

DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN

Probably took a peek at the budget and couldn't go further.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I kind of think this happened to Person of Interest in the Spring before it's final season. A decision was held off a couple days, and it finally made it in, because they did a shortened final season, instead of a full 22/23.
lots. My guess at this point is if it hasn't been canceled, there's legit good faith on both sides to make it happen.

Hmm, guess we'll see. I didn't notice this happening in the past few years, but then again, I don't pay close attention to every single show.
edit: tweet deleted; what it said was:

edit 2: slightly edited tweet posted:

This would have been interesting to see, but it strikes me as one of the least surprising non-pickup decisions this season.

Lonestar

Roll Tahd, Pawl
Oct 25, 2017
Simone's tweet still up for me.

Sad, I'd like to see how that show would turn out.

Mighty Chin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I was really intrigued by the commercials I saw for the Crossing. I was going to wait to power watch them all on PVR. Just deleted them all.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I'm making my way through, like, the last 20 pages of dumbster fires that are all the cancellations and revival of Last Man Standing. Now, I like the two seasons of iZombie I've seen but I don't understand how the show keeps surviving. I thought it already had abysmal ratings/viewer numbers in its first season (people were surprised it even got a second season) and have gotten the impression it has just gotten worse yet it keeps going on and has now gotten a fifth season. Just what kind of undead hijinks is keeping it from dying? :D

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
What a bloodbath.

Can't believe they cancelled Designated Survivor after two seasons.

If you're going to cancel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., just tear my heart out now. Don't want to wait another 3-4 days and have my hopes crushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.