• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Paramount Network and TV Land are both owned by Viacom. Viacom was restructuring their channels last year and decided to shift a bunch of TV Land's programming over to the new Paramount Network - including Nobodies, a retooled Heathers, and American Woman. This was done primarily to strengthen Paramount Network's (which is Viacom's main focus on the TV side) appeal to women (Paramount Network was formerly Spike TV, a channel aimed solely at men). Viacom's goal is to give Paramount Network a more 50/50 male/female split ala AMC and FX, you see.

Very informative. Thanks! Really explains a lot

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone make a thread for the new season of Bosch? Only 3 episodes in but really enjoying this show still. Think it's among Amazon's best output at the moment and I'm glad it's meat and potatoes enough to likely run for several more seasons.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone make a thread for the new season of Bosch? Only 3 episodes in but really enjoying this show still. Think it's among Amazon's best output at the moment and I'm glad it's meat and potatoes enough to likely run for several more seasons.
There was a Bosch thread back on GAF, I don't think anyone made a new one on ERA. I also suck at making threads so I won't even try. ;) I still have a few episodes left in season 3, been another good one so far.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Thursday night's ratings:

Fast-Demo-2018-Apr-12.THU_.png

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
liked wha tI saw of Lost in Space, which was 1 and half eps, because as usual, they are fucking long. Control yourself Netflix.

I should say I know nothing of the original show or movie so I have no attachment either way.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
The kid that plays Luke from Modern Family is doing a celebrity edition of a competition show, that makes me feel bad for him

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Its always been weird how visually the budget fluctuates literally scene to scene in OUAT even down to costumes
I usually catch the last 5-10 minutes of it before AoS, the babyface killer cracks me up. I don't know what is going on, but who thought that was scary let alone a good idea?

Oct 25, 2017
I usually catch the last 5-10 minutes of it before AoS, the babyface killer cracks me up. I don't know what is going on, but who thought that was scary let alone a good idea?
This season really has no clue,

Its just been a continuous loop of who will be the actual big bad of the season,
Lady Tremaine aka:
Rapunzel
Mother Gothel
Lady Tremaine
Mother Gothel
Dr Facilier
Jack aka:
Hansel
Dr Facilier

Its handled really bad, just keeps bouncing back and forth like the arcs are nothing while also feeling rushed.

Returning characters are the only thing actually making it worth watching(as someone already into the series).

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
This season really has no clue,

Its just been a continuous loop of who will be the actual big bad of the season,
Lady Tremaine aka:
Rapunzel
Mother Gothel
Lady Tremaine
Mother Gothel
Dr Facilier
Jack aka:
Hansel
Dr Facilier

Its handled really bad, just keeps bouncing back and forth like they are nothing while also feeling rushed.

Returning characters are the only thing actually making it worth watching.
AKA we trying to start the show over after everybody left and forgot to turn off the lights

OP
OP
berzeli

berzeli

Oct 25, 2017
Amazon Studios Ends Open Call For Script Submissions
aunched in 2010, the open submission program allowed aspiring writers to submit their scripts and concepts for TV and film, giving them the chance to become the next best thing in Hollywood.

"As we have grown and evolved over the last several years, we are making changes to our website and closing our open call for script and concept submissions," said the statement on Amazon's website. "As of April 13, 2018, we are no longer accepting submissions."
Did anything ever come from this?

That is terrible. Inhumans had some spectacularly atrocious green screen as well, but I can't be bothered to find my breakdown of it so.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Do we kim glad A series of unfortunate events will end at season 3, not too long, not too short, not cancelled, just perfect.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
not actually confirmed tho is it? I mean im sure they wouldnt cancel it now with one left, but its not official is it?

also no word on Altered Carbon either right?
Season 3 of A Series of Unfortunate Events was confirmed as the same time as Season 2. So yeah it's official.

No word on Altered Carbon.

Status
Not open for further replies.