zuf

Oct 25, 2017
Salah injury took all the oomph out the game.

Ramos is the dirtiest bastard winner out there. Wouldn't put it past him being intentional.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Man that fucking sucked. Hopefully salah can still make the world cup. Any word on how bad the injury is yet?

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
What do you think he was trying to do? You've got to be kidding me. It's an mma move.
Have you ever tried to stop someone that runs miles around you? Easiest way is to grab them. Arms are fairly easy to grab too.

Again, I find it unlikely that he was actively trying to injure him. Yes, Ramo is a dirty player. We all know that. But there's a difference between playing dirty and playing to injure your opponents.

Daverytimes

Oct 25, 2017
I was threatening him? The fuck, lol. Go to Twitter if you wanna see threats, if you have Egyptian friends, call them up and see how they feel about Ramos. If Salah misses the world cup because of his injury then Ramos would need extra security, that's a fact. And am not hoping anything happens to him, but I certainly won't cry if it does.

Mimosa97

Oct 25, 2017
Professional football players who've been in the same situation countless times say they think it was a foul but not an intentional injury

People here : WHAT DO THEY YOU KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL

xplatformer

Oct 30, 2017
Los Angeles
Ignored 4 posters in this thread alone...and I don't even like Liverpool. Same crap as people saying acting is ok in football.

Arm bar going to the ground Ramos hoped for injury.

Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
Have you ever tried to stop someone that runs miles around you? Easiest way is to grab them. Arms are fairly easy to grab too.

Again, I find it unlikely that he was actively trying to injure him. Yes, Ramo is a dirty player. We all know that. But there's a difference between playing dirty and playing to injure your opponents.

You try to pull them back, get ahead of them, you don't lock your arm and continue on the way down.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I was threatening him? The fuck, lol. Go to Twitter if you wanna see threats, if you have Egyptian friends, call them up and see how they feel about Ramos. If Salah misses the world cup because of his injury then Ramos would need extra security, that's a fact.
You should acknowledge how ridiculous and sad that is. Those people should quit watching football, they make the game worse. I'm livid Carvajal seems poised to miss the world cup, not seeing on Twitter the spanish calling for violence, yet anyway.

E.Balboa

Oct 30, 2017
Florianópolis, Brazil
Double offside on Real's goal;
Ramos was obviously trying to take down Salah, consequences were harsher than he probably forsaw;
Liverpool's game is centered on Salah, it's gonna be tough recovering;
Milner is probably gonna end Ramos World Cup before the game is over.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think there's any coincidence that people who have played the game seem to be almost unanimously in agreement it was unfortunate, and yet a load of people on here who have never walked through the turnstile of a football ground are stamping their feet about Ramos.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
You try to pull them back, get ahead of them, you don't lock your arm and continue on the way down.
If you're trying to actively stop them, yeah you do. You grab on and you don't let go until you stop. They locked arms (unintentionally by Salah's part I feel) and Ramos used his weight to pull him down, to make sure he got the foul and stopped the run.

It's unfortunate it ended the way it did, but again, to say he was actively trying to injure him is bit much.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
DeJarHxXcAE_3iV.jpg

via Twitter