Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Mario Odyssey for $30 is easily the lowest I've seen it along with Splatoon 2 & Breath of the Wild. Heck, FE is gonna be $40 at certain places.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
For UHD at least from watching a YouTuber going through the ad. Regular Blu Ray deals are ok with a good selection, but best buy is in another league. :/

Bought 5 UHDs with the Amazon deal.
Evil Dead 2
The Matrix
Gremlins
The Shinning
Batman Returns for only $14 with my cash back! Yay! :D I got plenty to watch if I can't find anything good.

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
For UHD at least from watching a YouTuber going through the ad. Regular Blu Ray deals are ok with a good selection, but best buy is in another league. :/

Evil Dead 2
The Matrix
Gremlins
The Shinning
Batman Returns for only $14 with my cash back! Yay! :D I got plenty to watch if I can't find anything good.
What Amazon deal?

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017

Evil Dead 2
The Matrix
Gremlins
The Shinning

At a glance, Endgame, Shazam, John Wick 3, Bohemian Rhapsody, Spider-Man Far From Home and Aladdin being $7.96 are fantastic deals.

Oct 25, 2017
The void
Yes! I've been waiting for Aladdin 4k. 7.96 is a great deal! And from what I remember, Walmart black Friday deals are usually live all day Thanksgiving. At least they were 2-3 years ago. I could always go at noon and the games and stuff would be Black Friday prices already.

natestellar

Sep 16, 2018
What? There are a ton of deals on Switch games. It's probably the best BF yet for Switch games.

Never denied the deals for Switch games are great, but I need a console first to play it. $300 for new Mario Kart and Switch sounded great until I learned that they were offering older Switch for these.

So the option right now is to drop $300 for newer switch and then buy likes of Zelda/Super Mario etc. for $30 from there on. I'll bide my time to hopefully see some fresh deals like last year, if not then I'll bite the bullet I guess!

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Never denied the deals for Switch games are great, but I need a console first to play it. $300 for new Mario Kart and Switch sounded great until I learned that they were offering older Switch for these.

So the option right now is to drop $300 for newer switch and then buy likes of Zelda/Super Mario etc. for $30 from there on. I'll bide my time to hopefully see some fresh deals like last year, if not then I'll bite the bullet I guess!

Ah gotcha. I thought you already bought a Switch and were saying it was a bad time because there weren't any good game deals.

Dante316

Oct 25, 2017
Bought a LG 55 inches C9 at Costco for $1449 and 5 year free warranty. Pretty good deal I say. And TV is amazing!!

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anybody know what the build quality is like on that Final Fight machine? I have the TMNT one and it's excellent.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
Currently looks like:

Days Gone - Anywhere that it's $20
Spider-Man - Best Buy $15 (unless target has the same price to use this gift card)
Avengers Endgame UHD - Walmart $8 (unless somewhere price match; likely amazon)
Apple Watch Series 3 - $150 Walmart
LG Ultragear GL63T 144hz - $170 Costco

Originally thought I'd only buy Avengers and Spider-man lol. Waiting on DMC V for PC to play on my new monitor in 144hz

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Gee, the good thing is I wont have to step foot into any store this year. Weak BF imo.
I'm surprised we have X1X sale and nothing on PS4 PRO.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
So far I'm aiming for...

$45 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare // Target (or Wal-Mart if they allow online orders since it's cheaper)
$15 - Resident Evil 2 Remake // Target
$15 - Crash Team Racing (Switch) // Target
$15 - Yakuza Kiwami 2 // Best Buy
$15 - Yakuza 6 // Best Buy
$25 - Seikiro // Best Buy
$20 - Days Gone // Best Buy
$20 - Medieval // Best Buy

A great variety. Now If any of these go on sale through PSN+ for the same or cheaper then I'll take that.

I also might need to pick up a new PSN+ subscription, idk.

Last edited:

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I'm stuck with whatever amazon matches. Plan to spend the day with my family at home since I'm on a tight budget and I don't feel like driving half a hour and dealing with the hordes

gotta Choose between CTRNF and Spyro (switch). Got a few other games I've been considering if they get a random sale like Digimon

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
Finished updating the OP with Walmart deals.

Thanks for all the effort you're putting in to keep these deals updated. It really helps a lot.

Glad I opted to replace my Switch by jumping in on the Amazon $25 gift card deal last month. The Switch console deals that've been on offer recently don't seem all that compelling tbh.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
So far I'm aiming for...

$45 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare // Target (or Wal-Mart if they allow online orders since it's cheaper)
$15 - Resident Evil 2 Remake // Target
$15 - Crash Team Racing (Switch) // Target
$15 - Yakuza Kiwami 2 // Best Buy
$15 - Yakuza 6 // Best Buy
$20 - Seikiro // Best Buy
$20 - Days Gone // Best Buy
$20 - Medieval // Best Buy

A great variety. Now If any of these go on sale through PSN+ for the same or cheaper then I'll take that.

I also might need to pick up a new PSN+ subscription, idk.
Sekiro is $25.

Nov 14, 2017
It's not on sale there.
Thanks

Is The Outer Worlds just too new to get deals on it? I'm surprised it's not on sale since it'll have been out a month by the time BF rolls around.

EDIT: Sucks Meijer is the only place with a deal on FE Three Houses but hopefully Amazon or somewhere else matches that price. It's not a huge loss if they don't since I have Pokemon and Jedi Fallen Order coming tomorrow.

Last edited:

Luke_wal

Oct 25, 2017
Is Jedi: Fallen Order going to be on sale anywhere? If not, it's $6 off on the Xbox store right now, which I'll jump on, but I have a feeling it should be $40 SOMEWHERE, right?