Majora's Mask

Oct 26, 2017
That 200 USD deal for PSVR sure is tempting, damn.

I am hoping Dragon Quest Builders 2 is also 30 bucks for Switch.

woodypop

Oct 27, 2017
It doesn't say Pro but 3 free games is a good deal for me since it seems you can choose which ones.
A good deal I also saw was the Sony 4k player, lowest I've seen all year.
I thought the 3 free games are the ones pictured? (Last of Us, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn)

$15 for Resident Evil 2? I am SO in!

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
I'm good I think. I just wanna buy my pc. Guess I just gotta wait closer to the actual date

Oct 27, 2017
Ok Ubi, I'll jump back into Division 2 for $15. Also that Control for $25 is interesting. Wonder if it will get down to $20 anywhere else

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
NFS Heat on sale sealed it as a wait till that day. Plus CTR and RE2.

All I need to know is Sony discounting a Year of PS+

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Target sales updated on the OP. What kind of sucks is not all the titles are listed so we'll probably be finding stuff maybe as late as when the sale starts.

Nov 14, 2017
Control - $25
Resident Evil 2 - $15

Hell yes now just give me Outer Worlds for like $30-35 and Fire Emblem Three Houses for around the same and I'm good.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Man the Xbox One S deal at Target is crazy good. Too bad that it's probably the least desirable console choice.

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
No deals for Jedi Fallen Order?

The problem is it's release is too close to Black Friday and these ads are created long before that. They don't want to knee cap themselves on sales if the game is selling well at full price still at that point in time for a title like that. If there are deals, it'll be on the fly announced during the holiday. That said, if you don't have a system, the bundle with the Xbox One S is really good.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Nothing noteworthy in the Target ad. Hopefully Best buy pulls through.

I probably would have been onboard with a Xbox One S for $149, but that doesn't seem to be occurring so far.

Ashflow

Feb 13, 2018
US
Mm, those Crash and Spyro prices work for me but with Spyro physical requiring a download, at that point I'd rather just buy it/them digital. Wonder if they'll have digital codes available at that price online or something. Probably not but I can hope.

Oct 27, 2017
Going to get Control for $25 at Target. Bought a house so I'm more interested in home related stuff this year

tho DQB2 @$30 is tempting. I hope MHW a Iceborne gets a stand alone sale on PSN

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing noteworthy in the Target ad. Hopefully Best buy pulls through.

I probably would have been onboard with a Xbox One S for $149, but that doesn't seem to be occurring so far.

The Target deal is almost there. When you factor in the $40 gift card and Jedi Fallen Order is included, it's practically $149 for the system alone if not better since you could easily get more than $10 for Jedi Fallen Order if you don't want it.

Atisha

Banned
Nov 28, 2017
RE2 for $15? I'm in. Do i have to brave the crowd and wait in line? Maybe Xbox Store will sell digital at that price?

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
New Sony headphones, psplus yearly, and maybe the iPad pro. Hope Best buy can keep my wallet happy

jwk94

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely gonna snag crash and world War z from target. Actually best buy will price match, right? And do we have any deals on the Sony gold headsets yet?