K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Just bought the $350 Xbox One X Fallen Order bundle, I had to, game pass is just so freaking good, I'll finish Death Stranding and will store my PS4 pro until TLOU2 arrives.

ashtaar

Oct 27, 2017
Went to gamestop to get yooka laylee and there is only one copy in 100 miles and I ain't going all the way out to magnolia Tx for a 10 dollar game

Quinton

Staff Writer at TheGamer / Reviewer at RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar, With Love
Well I'm gonna keep checking Kohl's periodically for whenever that Switch bundle deal goes live. I'll post here once it does.

Jake_brake

Sep 13, 2018
Went to gamestop to get yooka laylee and there is only one copy in 100 miles and I ain't going all the way out to magnolia Tx for a 10 dollar game
They're a fucking joke. Not news ofc. Was looking to possibly buy Ai somnium files, but they literally have none online. And this PayPal deal where you get $5 off from them isn't working for people either.

Natec

Oct 25, 2017
Got:
Etrian Odyssey Nexus
Days Gone
Uncharted Nathan Drake Collection
AI The Sommium Files

Think I might be done unless there is some insane deal or price error between now and Friday.

Darklor01

Nov 2, 2017
Not excactly a black Friday deal, but ifcyou activate this on your paypal profile you get 5 bucks off at gamestop if you spend 25+.

Might be useful for some people in here.

I got that email. Used it to get a PS4 controller for $36 after taxes. They break so often, at that price, why not.
Edit: Actually if you're lucky, willing to take a drive to a Walmart, might score a DualShock 4 for $11.
YMMV of course.

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
Just picked up Control for the PS4 on $29.99 on Amazon and then Spiderman for 15 bucks on Best Buy. The only other thing I'll get is probably going to be Code Vein.

Actually...are there any Code Vein deals? Or is the best deal PSN?

Manicstreet

Oct 25, 2017

glebanych

Dec 8, 2017
Kyiv, Ukraine
Soooooo bestbuy canceled my initial order for the 5tb ex hdd. I dont live in us but had it shipped to an aramex address to be forwarded to my country.

Tried to buy another one to see if ir goes through....

Edit- cancelled as well maybe it is out of stock?

BestBuy does not ship to post forwarders now, my orders got canceled couple of days ago as well.
You can try to use their official eBay store - same prices, but i got better luck with order processing there.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Nabbing a pro for science purposes <__<
tenor.gif

:P

Sadist

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Holland
I always like watching these threads, but these days the EU gets crazy about Black Friday. Not as many crazy deals, but still pretty good stuff going around.

Got myself Yakuza Kiwami 2 (finally for a better deal, its € 30) and Wolfenstein Youngblood for Switch.

In the Netherlands Bol has some cool deals. Devil May Cry V for € 25, Resident Evil 2 for € 19,99, Kingdom Hearts III for € 20,99.

Saw Judgement at Nedgame for € 28

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
BestBuy does not ship to post forwarders now, my orders got canceled couple of days ago as well.
You can try to use their official eBay store - same prices, but i got better luck with order processing there.
Thanks for the info.
I will consider ebay tho inwould prefer a certified store such as amazon etc.

Nov 14, 2017
How long do we think we'll have to wait for Amazon to price match Target's prices on Control and RE2? Trying to decide if I feel like going to the store on Thursday to try and snag them or just banking on Amazon price matching.

I know Target Circle members get to shop early on their deals online but I wonder if it's all of them or just a select few.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
How long do we think we'll have to wait for Amazon to price match Target's prices on Control and RE2? Trying to decide if I feel like going to the store on Thursday to try and snag them or just banking on Amazon price matching.

I know Target Circle members get to shop early on their deals online but I wonder if it's all of them or just a select few.
It says that the red card deals and the winners circle deals will be different from each other. No one knows what the deals will be on though.

Why not just order from target when their BF deals go live?

Deleted member 38227

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 12, 2018

What is the Target deal on Control? It's still 44.99 on the site. Thanks!

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Well I got Control for 30
And Borderlands 3 and Sekiro for 20 each (used)

think I'm done for now, considering I'm probably still gonna be playing Death Stranding for the next month and I'm also likely getting Star Wars for Christmas.

Psyrgery

Nov 7, 2017
Got these for my XBX (all of them physical):

Sea of Thieves
Okami HD
Wreckfest
Wolfenstein the Young Blood
Resident Evil 2 Remake

Nov 14, 2017
Woah. Last question: When does that go live?
Possibly tomorrow because Target is doing select deals early access for Target Red Card members at 12:00 AM PST and then select deals access for Target Circle members at 4PM PST on Wednesday. Otherwise, deals go live online at 12:00 AM PST on Thursday and stores open at 5PM on Thanksgiving.

Deleted member 9486

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Grabbed a month of PS Plus for $38.89 from CD Keys since mine was up in May. With than and Tomb Raider DE from the PSN store I'm done with Black Friday purchases.