Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
I finally shipped out my package. Because it will arrive a few days after X-Mas and names will be revealed on the 25th, I included my RE name so they know. Now I wait for reactions, pics, and thank yous AKA the most nerve wracking part. More importantly, I hope everything arrives intact. 🤞

SlasherMcGirk

Oct 27, 2017
Cincinnati
SZwLrFz.jpg

Thanks SS! I knew I would bait someone with the NWS tag and a dare lol. Wasn't sure what to expect. The book looks great too. I will definitely have some reading to do this winter.

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I just realized I'm a mega dingus. I must have forgotten to put my username on my Elfster account. I could have sworn I did, but at the same time I am known to be absentminded. Sorry to my TT if I made it a little trickier to find a decent gift.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Whoah, gift palooza!!
Thank you Pbae ! There's so much in here, I dunno what to say. Thanks! I'm gonna wait Till Christmas to open it all, but I already gobbled down one of those tasty cakes!

Edit :usually chicken katsu lol

Last edited:

Zeouter

Oct 27, 2017
Ireland
Doesn't look like my Santa's gift will make it for Christmas, but will post as soon as I get it :)

Thank ya Santa <3

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017

Unless I missed something, I don't know who my SS was, but they knocked it out of the park. Someone took the time to search out my love for the Supersonics, got me the Transformers Blu-ray I'd been wanting (steelbook at that), and one of my all-time favorite anime series in Outlaw Star.

Thank you to whoever my SS is! I love and greatly appreciate the gifts. Going to watch TF with my son this weekend and teach him all the songs.

Zeusy

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
WA
I always forget to sign up for this, UGH one year I will do it! Love all the people sharing their gifts :D

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
To my Secret Santa,

You could probably see by the tracking info, but I did indeed receive the gifts! Haven't opened them yet, will do so Christmas morning. Thank you!

btw: Loved the return name. R.E. Setera. haha xD

Vipershark

Oct 28, 2017
My SS' package arrived today!
My family was preparing to go on our trip today at noon so I'd been watching the UPS tracking to see when it would show up and started getting reeeeeeal nervous as noon approached.
Fortunately we ran into some delays which had us leave just after 3pm, and the package arrived around 2:45.
Perfect timing!

I didn't open the shipping box because I heard what sounded like something rattling inside so I wasn't sure if things inside were wrapped or not.
I'll open them up on Christmas morning!
Thank you!

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
Whoah, gift palooza!!
Thank you Pbae ! There's so much in here, I dunno what to say. Mahalo! I'm gonna wait Till Christmas to open it all, but I already gobbled down one of those tasty cakes!

Edit :usually chicken katsu lol

I'm happy it got there safely! You have a lot of self control, I'm here all anxious to see if you like the gifts I got you. Please try and update us when you dooooooo!

Almeister

Oct 25, 2017
Just bagged up my SS presents to put under the family Christmas tree for opening tomorrow. Can't wait!

May 21, 2018
Baltimore MD
Heading out to a Christmas Eve party with some close friends and my gift just kept speaking out to me. I decided to have an early peek and so glad I did! I'll be bringing this beauty with me to the party to play!

Legit one of my favorite series from Capcom only trumped by Monster Hunter. Thanks so much Santa for brightening my holiday. I wish the best to you and yours this season and the year to come.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Canada Post with the last second save!

Nb1sIam_d.jpg

I'll wait until tomorrow to open in case nothing is wrapped.

philipnorth

Oct 31, 2017
Well, it's the night before christmas here, and we decided to unpack a few things already.

Here are the amazing gifts I received.

LF0NK6q.jpg

Some lovely chocolate, Nintendo eshop Card, An additional controller and Ringfit Adventure!

Thank you very much Fliesen

It is a lot. Really. But we all love it. You are right, we are indeed a Nintendo household. We didnt have the game yet and the kids (and we as well) cant wait to give it a try tomorrow to sweat all the sweets out :)

I cant Thank you enough.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it's the night before christmas here, and we decided to unpack a few things already.

Here are the amazing gifts I received.

LF0NK6q.jpg

Some lovely chocolate, Nintendo eshop Card, An additional controller and Ringfit Adventure!

Thank you very much Fliesen

It is a lot. Really. But we all love it. You are right, we are indeed a Nintendo household. We didnt have the game yet and the kids (and we as well) cant wait to give it a try tomorrow to sweat all the sweets out :)

I cant Thank you enough.
❤️

Interface23

Oct 27, 2017
Dear international secret Santa, it is in my city but not in my possession. Hopefully friday I'll have whatever madness you bought me from Australia

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Yay, I'm so glad it made it on time!! Spoilers: Most everything is wrapped except for a few goodies. I hope you enjoy :)

I saw food stuffs on the customs form so I decided to open it now in case I decide to bring any of it to my family gatherings.

A box of packing materials! Just what I always wanted!

eIFc7lJ.jpg

Just kidding:
LUJvOkV.jpg

First up, a whole pile of North Carolina food stuffs. I have just the movie to watch while eating said food stuffs(pictured with gift)

reHJ2IV.jpg

We got some chips, chocolate bars, cookies, fruit cake, hot sauce, Salted Caramel apple butter. This stuff looks delicious.

And for the non foodstuffs:

ghRh9wn.jpg

A cool retro Simpsons mug and an art print. What could be inside?

yLi0nA0.jpg

Luckily I have a 12x18 frame already on my wall. I just took that print out. I'll buy another frame and figure out where I'm going to put this soon.

Thanks EverythingShiny! Awesome gifts.

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
I messaged my SS about it but it seems like the good ol' USPS screwed me over once again. :/

They tried delivering my SS's gift to me last week in the middle of a work day with no notice whatsoever (not to mention way earlier than their normal delivery time...) and required a signature, which I obviously was unable to give. I went online using the form they provided to schedule a re-delivery for today, which as of 5:23pm still hasn't arrived. Our mail already came today so I'm not getting my hopes up.

I guess I'm going to have to call them on Thursday to see what the hell their deal is. It's not the first time they've fucked up on package delivery here in the past couple weeks. Last time their tracking number claimed I voluntarily refused it, which I absolutely did not.

Sigh. I'm excited to get it whenever I can, but I feel bad for my SS as they did everything right to ensure it got here before tomorrow but USPS fucked up.

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
Two packages have arrived by way of Amazon. One feels like a Switch game, the other is super light. I will patiently wait to open them and take pictures.

Oct 27, 2017
Opened my gifts a bit early. Thank you secret santa. You went above and beyond. I especially liked the shirt. I've searched forever for a good Zarya shirt and you fucking found one.
uOavNGs.jpg

v0NFK1A.jpg

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to my Austrian Santa! I've gotta go out soon so I'll grab some pictures tonight, but they got me a massive book of a horror manga I've not heard of which I'm looking forward to reading and a ton of Austrian sweets alongside a little Vienna snowglobe and a Stranger Things pinbadge :D

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
Is it wrong I ask for money and buy stuff based off this thread? Some amazing present givers in here! Have a wonderful day all.

Oct 25, 2017
Luckily I have a 12x18 frame already on my wall. I just took that print out. I'll buy another frame and figure out where I'm going to put this soon.

Thanks EverythingShiny! Awesome gifts.

Yay, I'm so glad you enjoy them! The poster looks great in that frame. I'm so, so glad the glass stuff and the mug made it in one piece! I can't vouch for the fruit cake but the Videri chocolate is excellent and so is the apple butter. I hope you enjoy, and Merry Christmas!!

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I got my gift just in time yesterday, will be opening them later today and getting some pictures as well hopefully.

Alas I don't think either of my two packages to my Tiny Tim has arrived yet, both have had complications in the mail transit. Well, I'll gift them something digital now so they have at least something on the day itself. Bonus bonus gifts, oh my!

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
Opened up my SS's box and found all these wonderful gifts inside! Thank you Violence Jack!
o2MVMLk.jpg

but check out this card!
czYEvXH.jpg

"Sweetheart...Grandma got run over..."
"By a reindeer!"
"No Sweetheart, it's serious. Someone left some dogs in a running car and..."
YKKTBQn.jpg

Vaco6121

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Near Rochester, MN
phhgctE.jpg
jizFzSz.jpg

Thank you very much krae_man. Love all the gifts, hopefully sometime down road we will get a chance to meet up again someplace, somewhere. Really miss the meet ups that would happen at PSX.

Tedesco!

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 30, 2017
My SS did a great job. I needed this book in my collection, and my son loved receiving the game. Thanks!

vKpDgZn.jpg

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
Unfortunately, there was no note. Plus I'm not going to post their real name for obvious reasons but thank you fellow Latinx SS for the mini-Switch package! ¡Yo lo agradesco! 😊 Funny enough, one of my siblings got me a Switch Pro controller so it will go well with it.

CNbG8o6.jpg

I will enjoy Dragon Quest XI for sure as I sunk 20 hours into the demo which transfers over to the full game. As for the eShop card, I will definitely put it to good use and gun for a Switch only Nindie or something else. Hopefully you got your gifts and happy holidays!

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't receive a present from my SS and haven't been contacted by them either.
Keeping my hopes up though!

Happy Holidays everyone

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Opened up my SS's box and found all these wonderful gifts inside! Thank you Violence Jack!
o2MVMLk.jpg

but check out this card!
czYEvXH.jpg

"Sweetheart...Grandma got run over..."
"By a reindeer!"
"No Sweetheart, it's serious. Someone left some dogs in a running car and..."
YKKTBQn.jpg

LMAO

I didn't even get that when I picked out the card. I wanted to add more, but the roads to the mountains to fill the backpack with some local treats were hit with blizzards out of nowhere.

Glad you liked the gifts. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones! Good luck to the Eagles this Sunday.

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
20191225_132804.jpg

Thanks so much B4mv for more goodies to add to my weeb collection. My goal is to go through every Miyazaki film next year, and Spirited Away seems like a good one to start with. Funnily enough, I was searching for the matcha Kitkats at the international food store on campus for my TT, but I couldn't find them. Also, this is now the third overall copy of Shadow of the Colossus. Definitely one of my all-time favs.

Nat-Ly

Nov 11, 2018
Seattle
Heading out to a Christmas Eve party with some close friends and my gift just kept speaking out to me. I decided to have an early peek and so glad I did! I'll be bringing this beauty with me to the party to play!

Legit one of my favorite series from Capcom only trumped by Monster Hunter. Thanks so much Santa for brightening my holiday. I wish the best to you and yours this season and the year to come.

I am happy you like the gift. Merry Christmas 🎁