Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
If my Santa sent me something unwrapped from Amazon I didn't see what it actually was but I opened it by accident - it might not even be from this secret santa but I just thought I'd let you know just in case. I thought it was the powerpack to the Christmas tree I ordered as it turned up at the same time >_<

I'll be saving opening it properly on Christmas day :D

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Canada Post totally shit the bed when it comes to my Tiny Tim's package. I mailed it a week ago and so far it's only traveled an hour away from me.

I picked expedited for crying out loud.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I had unexpected car expenses which will lead me to getting my SS gift out after I get paid this week, but I should still have it out by the 20th.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I got package for my tt today. Will wrap and send out later this week.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Unexpectedly found an alternate, though not as cool as originally intended gift for my SS. I'll have it wrapped and shipped this week.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Remember how I said I'd have gift shipped today? Well as it turns out, I forgot my own sister's Birthday (party! I've never forgotten her actual day) was today. So. That took priority lol. Plus side, I felt a lot better mentally today, and was able to make a neat little item to send with.

Monday, no lies, it's really going out haha.

Zeouter

Oct 27, 2017
Ireland
Package shipped!

Have been very busy / not as flexible in life as I was in Ireland, so was a bit more stressful to get done this time.

Hope my Tiny Tim likes the stuff..

br0ken_shad0w

Oct 27, 2017
Washington
Received my gift from my Secret Santa. Can't wait to open it (but not yet). Speaking of, now for my turn of hunting for gifts for my Tiny Tim. Finally got off work so I got all the time to do a little searching.

Nov 23, 2017
My SS was totally on the ball and got my gift sent out by the first. It's been so much fun watching its journey around the world from the tracking information. It's not horribly detailed and gaps in movement, but as it stands it's almost to my city and should probably be here in a day or two.

To my TT, I'm procrastinating because you're in the US and I know exactly how much time I need to get the package to you on time. Its so freakin hard too because I keep coming up with ideas and I know I don't have all the time in the world to go on adventures across the state to buy stuff. But I have two main components. Now I just have to fill in the gaps in the box.

nny

Oct 25, 2017
Been meaning to post this, but things have been hectic: I got a package from my SS! It came in beautiful red wrapping and is sitting all pretty under the tree, waiting for D Day :D

PlxYozl.jpg

Thanks Santa! <3

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
I'm 99% sure a secret Santa package showed up last night. I got the Beat Saber handles for the Oculus Quest controllers.
Used them for a bit last night. Works great. Thanks SS.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Right, finally fully set. Gonna pop out to get packages into the mail. Apologies to my Tims most Tiny for the wait!

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
Every year I pretend I'll wait to open the gift, only to open it before Christmas anyway... why break tradition?

As requested, I was given a plush OVERLOAD this year. First off we have Sonic, who has a wonderfully long finger great for wagging at those he deems uncool. I've long hesitated to buy a Sonic plush but this is a really great-looking one. His buddy Tails has also come along for the ride, striking a very fitting "mom said it's my turn to play Xbox" pose (though he looks a little menacing with his fist out in the pic...). And not to be outdone, we have All-Star Sanei Waluigi, who is ready to crotch chop and so on-model it makes you want to say WAH! He was even generous enough to bring along some snacks and a $20 eShop card, so he's truly won this hole.

20191209_143710.jpg

Big thanks to my SS!

Podge293

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So my secret santa has delivered their gift. Not gonna open it tho gonna wait till Christmas.

Thanks santa whoever you are

Altho the box is rattling so I hope nothing broke haha

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Shipped out my box. I didn't quite hit what I'd have liked in terms of like... a "cool" package, but I hope it's still liked.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Got all the items gathered, now just need to get them in a box, write a christmas note and ship em out.

Oct 25, 2017
I've received two gifts (I think!) One is from Amazon, the other via USPS from someone in California. I'm going to wait until closer to Christmas to open them. :) Still waiting for one more item to arrive, then I'll be off to the post office to send both my TTs their packages!

Nov 23, 2017
So I came home to a note stuck on my door saying "sorry we missed you". I'm so happy it made it here. It's signature required, so I'll stop off at the post office tomorrow to get it. I'm so giddy. But now the great debate of opening it now or at Christmas....

I think I hit the jackpot with my TT today. Now I just need to box it up and get it out of here before I think of something else.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Last part of the gift should arrive here today, so I just need to wrap it up and the package should go out to my TT today. Hopefully it will arrive before Christmas.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
between the work and social movements over here, I have been busy and its been a pain to make my own package and get to the post office to send so I opted for only internet gifts. Chosen with care and love, hopefully well packed and warmly recieved.
I hope my TT will be happy.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
The package has been sent and should hopefully arrive before Christmas or shortly after.

But I'm a total noob in international shipping (or shipping in general) and didn't realize I had chosen a non-tracking option. :(
Feel free to shame me if it doesn't arrive and I will send a replacement.

euricaeris

Oct 26, 2017
Staring angrily at the tracking info for my TT's present, which appears to be stuck in transit. Really hope that clears soon.

Received goodies from my SS a few days ago though - package still sealed and ready for Xmas!

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
friendly reminders that because of massive social movements (strikes) the french postal services are pretty shit these weeks. Its hard to find open offices to prepare and send package and only a few external or private contractors are making deliveries so be patient

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gift should be on its way this upcoming Monday. I've been out of town and busy with work lately. :)

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
I just got back in town and I'm sick but I will send it out in the coming days. I got materials for my art projects so I will get on it. I'll make a checklist to make sure I have everything bought/ordered.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
Recieved a huge package today !

dpbTBdJ.jpg

nice job mentioninng the letter under the parcel, I would have missed it. Also, it was all wrapped up in customs (from my country) to reinforced the parcel. Wonder if it got opened of bumped around.

I'm so excited to open this. I'll probably do on the 23rd as I'm not home for a few days after that

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Everything sorted out and sent now. Just have to upload images of bought items to a moderator and then send out the tracking code to my TT, so keep your eyes on your PMs

I haven't heard anything from my SS yet. No tracking codes or anything. Slightly concerned about that, hoping they have got everything sorted already.