One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Wow! That's very comprehensive. Is there any way to post their chart on here, or would I have to create a snapshot and a link?
No easy way. I like the site because you can see how all the shows on a network compare to each other and then you can click on a show and see this season's ratings in a nice list.

tvseriesfinale.com

The CW 2020-21 Season Ratings (updated 11/10/2021)

Last season, The CW renewed all but one of its regular season shows. This season, the network is holding its regular slate of shows until mid-season, due

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
E2QKLKnVoAAQIo7

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
www.resetera.com

CW Orders a Beebo Holiday Special and Waltons reboot

In addition to revealing its fall lineup on Tuesday, The CW also announced a trio of upcoming TV specials involving the Waltons, the Scooby gang and, of course, Beebo. First up is Beebo Saves Christmas, a one-hour animated adventure in which “everyone’s favorite fuzzy toy turned furry god...

🤣

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
I mostly surprised they're not making Superman a fall show.

Also is Supergirl going to be burned off with two episodes a week or something? Because with a return date of August 24, that keeps it going until the middle of November if it's only one a week.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I just finished the wonderful first season of Little Voice on Apple. I see it hasn't been renewed or cancelled despite ending nearly a year ago. Any chance it will still be renewed?

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
that 911 Lone Star season finale...wow

911 was cute.
Albert!!! finally. yussss. Christopher is so strong.

looking forward to their next seasond

Yup same. I like this show. It's a lot of over the top sillyness but, it's a nice show none the less. And they are not shying away too much from the virus and the masks, there isn't that many contemporary shows that seem to have done that (to my knowledge at least : Shameless and Bull being the only other ones i know, i assume the 911 spinoffs are doing the masks too but i haven't watched them so dunno).

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Thank you to Fuzzy for posting Sunday night's ratings since TV Line never posted them (since Nielsen was super late in posting them at all) and Showbuzzdaily is still down!

And now we finally have Monday night's ratings from TV Line:

TV Line said:
In the latest TV show ratings, CBS' All Rise closed out its second and final season with 3.2 million total viewers and a 0.4 demo rating, hitting and matching series lows.

Elsewhere on Monday:

FOX | 9-1-1 (6 mil/1.0) ticked up and led Monday in the demo; Lone Star (5 mil/0.8) was steady with its own season finale.

NBC | The Voice (6.3 mil/0.65) ticked up week-to-week and delivered Monday's biggest crowd. On-the-bubble Debris (2.48 mil/0.3) was flat with its finale.

THE CW | All American (715K/0.2) was steady, while Black Lightning (500K/0.2) ticked up with its series finale.

ABC | The Good Doctor (3.9 mil/0.6) was steady.

https://tvline.com/2021/05/25/tv-ratings-all-rise-season-2-finale-cancelled-cbs/

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
I just finished the wonderful first season of Little Voice on Apple. I see it hasn't been renewed or cancelled despite ending nearly a year ago. Any chance it will still be renewed?
I haven't heard anything. I also thought it was a pretty good show but didn't talk to anyone else who watched it, so it's hard to gauge the viewership.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
so Debris season 1 ended (13 episodes), whether it gets renewed or not, decent watch? I'm a big fan of Fringe so probably gonna binge watch it next month, but hope it doesn't end on a massive cliffhanger because it feels like a show that'll get pushed off to a streaming sub on a cheaper budget or just straight up cancelled.

I binge watched the latest season of Mayans MC last weekend and it was pretty mediocre. Nothing awful like the last few seasons of Sons of Anarchy, but just felt very dull and slow paced. 4 episodes of content stretched to 10 episodes.

Oct 25, 2017
so Debris season 1 ended (13 episodes), whether it gets renewed or not, decent watch? I'm a big fan of Fringe so probably gonna binge watch it next month, but hope it doesn't end on a massive cliffhanger because it feels like a show that'll get pushed off to a streaming sub on a cheaper budget or just straight up cancelled.

I binge watched the latest season of Mayans MC last weekend and it was pretty mediocre. Nothing awful like the last few seasons of Sons of Anarchy, but just felt very dull and slow paced. 4 episodes of content stretched to 10 episodes.
there were three or four episodes that would have madr a really good Sci fi movie, will forever love Debris for that arc.

If you dont mind the slow start, then Debris is worth it. Also dont skip the credits, theres interesting voice over that tv viewers missed.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I thought it was a good show all the way through. Some people think it got better as it went. Some, it's not their thing at all. If you are a big Fringe fan I think you'll really like it. There are, however, a few cliffhangers at the end of the season. Like with Fringe, they wrote this with the intention of continuing the story.

Nabbit

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't heard anything. I also thought it was a pretty good show but didn't talk to anyone else who watched it, so it's hard to gauge the viewership.
Thanks for your reply. Glad you dug it too. I suppose it's usually not good news when it's been this long since a show ended, but till it's cancelled I'll hold out hope.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
there were three or four episodes that would have madr a really good Sci fi movie, will forever love Debris for that arc.

If you dont mind the slow start, then Debris is worth it. Also dont skip the credits, theres interesting voice over that tv viewers missed.
I keep listening to the radio transmissions during the credits, but need to relisten to some of the earlier ones.

I'm still 2 episodes behind, but I was surprised with the last episode I listened to mentioning in of the characters names.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Interesting article from Vulture on the changes NCIS: New Orleans incorporated in the wake of the Black Lives Matter movement and the protests against the police.
www.vulture.com

Can a Police Procedural Change?

The latest, and final, season of NCIS: New Orleans offers a glimpse of what it looks like when a show tries to.

G_Shumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Cleveland, OH
Tuesday night's ratings from TV Line:

TV Line said:
In the latest TV show ratings, NBC's This Is Us closed out Season 5 with 5.1 million total viewers (ticking up week-to-week) and a Tuesday-topping 0.8 demo rating.

Opening NBC's night, The Voice (6.5 mil/0.7) was down a bit from its previous season finale (7.5 mil/0.9).

Elsewhere:

CBS | NCIS (8.5 mil/0.7) and FBI: Most Wanted (5.7 mil/0.5) were both steady with their finales, with the former easily delivering Tuesday's biggest audience. FBI (6.9 mil/0.6) dipped.

THE CW | Pending adjustment due to MLB preemptions, The Flash (700K/0.1) and Superman & Lois (820K/0.2) are currently both up in viewers.

FOX | Ouch. Game of Talents closed its freshman run with 1.1 mil and a 0.2 (context: its previous low was 2.2 mil/0.5, leading out of Masked Singer on Wednesdays), while Mental Samurai returned to 1.14 mil and a 0.2 (compared to its previous 1.8 mil/0.5 averages).

ABC | Leading out of Mike Tyson: The Knockout (which averaged 2.6 mil and a 0.5), a special George Floyd-themed Soul of a Nation did 1.4 mil/0.3.

https://tvline.com/2021/05/26/tv-ratings-ncis-season-18-finale/

Last edited:

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
'Friends: The Reunion' Review: Much Hyped, Filler-Packed HBO Max Special Is For Hard-Core Fans Only

Here's the skinny: If you are one of the millions of Friends fans out there, then the Friends: The Reunion special debuting Thursday on HBO Max is exactly the fix you have been craving since the NBC sitcom went off the air in 2004. However, if you don't have a standing order at Central Perk, you'll probably want to skip the much-hyped, almost 2 1/2-hour-long shindig that is way more filler than killer, to put it kindly.

Crawling out of a year of pandemic that has been packed with hit (A West Wing Special to Benefit When We All Vote) and miss reunions, the Friends special is hopefully the beginning of the end of a tired notion.

Not sure how hardcore fans get out of this reunion. There are countless books, BTSs, interviews, clip shows .... I doubt fans will find any new.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably check out the special. I don't think I've seen much behind the scenes stuff so I'll probably find something in there interesting. And I've been listening to a lot of Friends in the background while working.

EDIT: Oh wait, this is stuff in front of an audience too? Eh, don't care for that too much but I'll still watch.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017

Debris has a very similar feel to first season of Fringe, even the slow start and then crazy end.

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam

The guests list are huge.
I mean is it because main characters are not enough?
Do fans need to hear Justin Bieber, BTS or David Beckham talking about Friends?
And Friends have like some of famous hollywood A-list guest-star (Brad Pitt, Bruce Willis, Julia Robert, Reese Witherspoon .... ) through series, why not invite them?