Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'll buy Sonic Frontiers if we stay blue for the house and senate. I'll donate to the GA runoffs for Warnock regardless of any results, though.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Do all the polls take place on landlines?

Quinnipac was the last major landline poller, and theyve even started taking cell phone samples.

I'd wager most popular it text and email polls, followed by cell phone. Landline still by far most reliable for older demographics.

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
At least it's too late for this election and too soon for the next one for some candidate to say "got...to go fast...to the polls"

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
chili-dogs-sonic.gif

Kronos

Mar 12, 2019
If someone able to pitch in some sonic if we win that'd be awesome. Still bummed about how Texas ended up. Wish I could leave this damn state

Oct 25, 2017
I mentally committed to the Sonic Frontiers thing if we kept the house last night, largely because my thought at the time was 'there is like no way that is happening so why not.'

Sticking with it because why the fuck not. If the miracle happen, I'll buy Sonic and just occasionally look at it and remember that politics are weird.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Looked at Trump nuts on Twitter and the current theory is "DeSantis is funded by globalists to destroy Trump."

Oct 29, 2017
I'm (a Brit) struggling to keep up with what's going on, everything is moving so fast. Is it good news or bad?
GENERALLY SPEAKING: good news. Young people and progressives came out, and flipped a lot of smaller local seats, which in turn will lead to improvements down the line.
In terms of the country: that's still being counted. We're very close to a 50/50 split senate, and that could potentially go 51/49 in Democrat favor. Currently republicans are predicted to take the house (which we more or less knew going in), but there's a 1 in 6 chance that somehow the last few congress seats being counted may go to Dems with mail in votes making up the ground.
Trump is seething, Fox News and Ben Garrison have dumped him in favor of Desantis, etc etc.
It's hard to look at yesterday and call it a win for Republicans in any sense of the word "win". Sure they may get the house, but their platform is in shambles

chimpsteaks

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 12, 2019
Whats the best comprehensive source for tracking all remaining races? Since the NYT needle stopped I havent found anything that has all the info compiled in one place

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
this election has me seriously wondering if Biden approval polls are way off and he's actually pretty popular

The problem with presidential approval ratings is that they only ask if u think he's doing a good job, not whether or not you still support him. As we've seen plenty of times even here, plenty of people don't think Biden's doing a good job. But they're still gonna support him and the Dems all the way.

QuinchoOsito

Oct 10, 2018
I'm (a Brit) struggling to keep up with what's going on, everything is moving so fast. Is it good news or bad?
About as good as anyone could have reasonably hoped for. Looks like the Dems should keep a very slim hold on the Senate and will either miraculously keep the House or at least only be down a few seats when it could have been a wipeout. Still a long road ahead and it's gonna take people staying engaged for a few years and beyond to keep up the fight against fascism, but this can really only be construed as a relative win for the Democrats and a relative loss for the Republicans.

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really a Sonic guy, but if they hold the House I'll put up 5 copies of Frontiers for giveaway.

Hecht

Pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down, pushin’ me down
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Sonic fans and Democrats, name a more iconic duo of people who just love being miserable

I kid, I kid