TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Yea, Lioness wasnt anything super special, but still worth a watch if you are a fan of military CIA type shows.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
www.hollywoodreporter.com

‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’ Moving to Peacock for Season 5

Sources say NBC passed on bringing back the Chris Meloni-led spinoff, with the streamer formalizing a deal for a 10-episode order for the Dick Wolf drama.
It's official now.

deadline.com

‘Law & Order: Organized Crime’ Officially Moving To Peacock For Season 5

NBC's Law & Order: Organized Crime starring Christopher Meloni has been renewed for a fifth season, which will be streaming exclusively on Peacock.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
tvline.com

Fallout Blows Up Prime Video Record With Its Nielsen Streaming Chart Debut

'Fallout' exploded onto Nielsen's weekly ranking of streaming originals, with a heavily male and young audience

Nielsen reports that the already-renewed video game adaptation's audience was 63% male and on the younger side, with nearly three-quarters of viewers aged 50 and under. Also, about 70% of Fallout viewing was concentrated on Episodes 1-4, meaning it could have just as big (or bigger) weeks ahead.

Mister Ursine

Sep 10, 2023
deadline.com

‘Shōgun’ Star Hiroyuki Sanada Inks Deal To Return For Season 2 As FX Limited Series Mulls Emmy Switch To Drama Amid Renewal Buzz

Hiroyuki Sanada, star and producer of FX's limited series Shōgun, has closed a deal to return as Lord Yoshii Toranaga, sources tell Deadline.

I remember a few weeks after the premiere, the showrunners said it would be a one and done. I was just thinking "There is absolutely no way FX lets a show this buzzy be done." Wasn't sure if they'd go the anthology route or direct continuation but they're not letting this just end.

Surprised it's coming together so quickly. I was expecting them to just keep it quiet so they could submit in Limited Series for Emmys, get some wins, then announce a Season 2 next year.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
deadline.com

‘Shōgun’ Star Hiroyuki Sanada Inks Deal To Return For Season 2 As FX Limited Series Mulls Emmy Switch To Drama Amid Renewal Buzz

Hiroyuki Sanada, star and producer of FX's limited series Shōgun, has closed a deal to return as Lord Yoshii Toranaga, sources tell Deadline.

Hmm... not sure I like the idea of a second season. I LOVED the first one, it was great. But all in all, I think it would be much better if it stayed a miniseries instead of transforming into a multi-season show.

Last edited:

Fuzzy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I remember a few weeks after the premiere, the showrunners said it would be a one and done. I was just thinking "There is absolutely no way FX lets a show this buzzy be done." Wasn't sure if they'd go the anthology route or direct continuation but they're not letting this just end.

Surprised it's coming together so quickly. I was expecting them to just keep it quiet so they could submit in Limited Series for Emmys, get some wins, then announce a Season 2 next year.
I thought the exact same thing for the Emmys. Looks like they want to jump straight to Drama series because they think they can win against all the shortened seasons because of the strikes.

KingFox

May 17, 2018
I thought the exact same thing for the Emmys. Looks like they want to jump straight to Drama series because they think they can win against all the shortened seasons because of the strikes.

As good as Shogun is; 'Baby Reindeer' along with Richard Gadd and Jessica Gunning are pretty much locked in to sweep most Limited Series awards. They will fare much better in regular Drama.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
deadline.com

‘Alert: Missing Persons Unit’ Renewed For Season 3 By Fox

Fox has given a Season 3 pickup to Alert: Missing Persons Unit, a renewal that had been expected.

deadline.com

‘Dancing With The Stars’, ‘Shark Tank’, ‘Celebrity Wheel of Fortune’, ‘Celebrity Jeopardy!’ & ‘What Would You Do?’ Renewed At ABC

The unscripted renewals keep coming at ABC. The Disney-owned network has renewed another swathe of reality shows including Dancing with the Stars, Shark Tank, Celebrity Wheel of Fortune, Celebrity Jeopardy! and What Would You Do?. American Idol and The Bachelor are also returning. This comes...

deadline.com

‘The Bachelor’ Renewed For Season 29 At ABC

The Bachelor has received yet another rose from ABC, getting renewed for Season 29

deadline.com

‘American Idol’ Renewed For Season 8 At ABC As Talent Show Searches For High-Profile Katy Perry Replacement

Katy Perry may be leaving American Idol but the show goes on. The music talent format has been renewed for its eighth season at ABC and 23rd season overall. The renewal comes ahead of its Season 22 Grand Finale, which takes place on Sunday, May 19. In February, Perry revealed that she was...

deadline.com

‘When Calls The Heart’ Renewed For 12th Season By Hallmark Channel

Hallmark Channel's longest-running original series shows no signs of stopping; the network picked up When Calls the Heart for a 12th season.

Oct 25, 2017
Oversaturation of Sci-Fi at Apple?
deadline.com

‘Constellation’ Canceled By Apple After One Season

Apple TV+ has opted not to continue with a second season of Constellation, its sci-fi psychological thriller series starring Noomi Rapace.
Apple TV+ has opted not to continue with a second season of Constellation, its sci-fi psychological thriller series starring Noomi Rapace and Jonathan Banks. The news comes a month and a half after Constellation's eight-episode first season wrapped its quiet run on the streamer March 27.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
deadline.com

‘The Other Black Girl’ Canceled After 1 Season By Hulu

There will be no second season for The Other Black Girl. Hulu has canceled the drama series after one season.

deadline.com

‘Housebroken’ Canceled At Fox After Two Seasons

Honey the therapy dog might need to seek some external help after Fox canceled animated series Housebroken. The series has aired two seasons on the network but struggled to break through. Season two of the show, which concluded in August 2023, averaged 1M viewers and a 0.1 L7 rating among Adults...

deadline.com

‘Scavengers Reign’ Canceled After 1 Season At Max

Scavengers Reign has been canceled at Max after its first season

Fuzzy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I forgot to post the upfront schedule for this week. It's gonna be a busy week for news.

Upfronts 2024 Schedule

(All times ET)

MONDAY, May 13

NBCUniversal (10:30 a.m., Radio City Music Hall)
Fox (4 p.m., Manhattan Center, 311 W. 34th St.)

TUESDAY, May 14

Amazon – 9:30 a.m. (Pier 36)
TelevisaUnivision (Noon, HK Hall, 605 W. 48th St.)
Disney – 4 p.m. (North Javits Center)

WEDNESDAY, May 15

Warner Bros Discovery (10 a.m., Theatre at Madison Square Garden)
Netflix (2:30 p.m., Pier 59 Studios)
YouTube (6 p.m., David Geffen Theatre, Lincoln Center)

Ahead of this afternoon, Fox released its fall schedule.

deadline.com

Fox Fall 2024 Schedule: ‘Lone Star’ Succeeds ‘9-1-1’, ‘The Floor’ Moves, ‘Family Guy’ Among 8 Scripted Series Held For Midseason

Fox unveiled its 2024-25 schedule during its upfront presentation in New York City Monday.

tvline.com

Fox Fall Schedule: 9-1-1: Lone Star and Accused Return, Family Guy MIA — Plus, What’s Replacing SmackDown?

Fox released its schedule for the Fall TV season. What shows are on the move, where did new ones land, and what's on hold until midseason?

NEW SHOWS IN CAPS, CLICK TITLE FOR DETAILS

MONDAY
8 pm 9-1-1: Lone Star
9 pm RESCUE: HI-SURF (new drama)

TUESDAY
8 pm Accused
9 pm MURDER IN A SMALL TOWN (new drama)

WEDNESDAY
8 pm The Masked Singer
9 pm The Floor

THURSDAY
8 pm Hell's Kitchen
9 pm Special Forces: World's Toughest Test

FRIDAY
8 pm Fox College Football Friday/Fox College Hoops/Fox UFL
Reminder: WWE SmackDown moves to USA Network on Sept. 13

SATURDAY
7 pm Fox Sports Saturday

SUNDAY
7 pm NFL on Fox
7:30 pm The OT / Fox Animation Encores
8 pm The Simpsons
8:30 pm UNIVERSAL BASIC GUYS (new animated comedy)
9 pm Bob's Burgers
9:30 pm Krapopolis

MIDSEASON

Alert: Missing Persons Unit
Animal Control
The Cleaning Lady
Crime Scene Kitchen
DOC
EXTRACTED
Family Guy
GOING DUTCH
The Great North
LEGO Masters
MasterChef
Name That Tune
Next Level Chef

Last edited:

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
read somewhere that NBC will only have 3 new shows this fall, one of them a reality show as well. I know writers strike is obviously a big impact but that is pretty wild, and I can't imagine CBS/ABC/Fox any different. Not unexpected, I'm not even sure the last network TV show I watched - the good place maybe? Now with Paramount in talks to sell itself and CBS part of that I wonder what happens.

Even stuff like SNL i'll only watch clips on youtube. I've never seen any of the "hottest" new network shows like Abbot Elementary or any of the reality stuff.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
I forgot to post the upfront schedule for this week. It's gonna be a busy week for news.

Upfronts 2024 Schedule

(All times ET)

MONDAY, May 13

TUESDAY, May 14

WEDNESDAY, May 15

deadline.com

Fox Fall 2024 Schedule: ‘Lone Star’ Succeeds ‘9-1-1’, ‘The Floor’ Moves, ‘Family Guy’ Among 8 Scripted Series Held For Midseason

Fox unveiled its 2024-25 schedule during its upfront presentation in New York City Monday.

tvline.com

Fox Fall Schedule: 9-1-1: Lone Star and Accused Return, Family Guy MIA — Plus, What’s Replacing SmackDown?

Fox released its schedule for the Fall TV season. What shows are on the move, where did new ones land, and what's on hold until midseason?

MONDAY

TUESDAY
8 pm Accused

WEDNESDAY
8 pm The Masked Singer
9 pm The Floor

THURSDAY
8 pm Hell's Kitchen

FRIDAY

SATURDAY
7 pm Fox Sports Saturday

SUNDAY
7 pm NFL on Fox
8 pm The Simpsons
9 pm Bob's Burgers

MIDSEASON

Animal Control
The Cleaning Lady
Crime Scene Kitchen
DOC
EXTRACTED
Family Guy
GOING DUTCH
The Great North
LEGO Masters
MasterChef
Name That Tune
Next Level Chef

I was hoping Stars on Mars would come back. Was a fun show to watch lol.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Fox is getting ANOTHER animated comedy? And its already got a renewal. I'm guessing The Great North will be what replaces it midseason unless they are going to have the same sort of issue next year that they had this year with how crowded things are and bad airing schedules. Interesting to see something that was (is?) huge for them with Family Guy is a midseason show now.

OP
OP
mreddie

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017

Upfronts 2024 Schedule

(All times ET)

MONDAY, May 13

TUESDAY, May 14

WEDNESDAY, May 15

deadline.com

tvline.com

MONDAY

TUESDAY
8 pm Accused

WEDNESDAY
8 pm The Masked Singer
9 pm The Floor

THURSDAY
8 pm Hell's Kitchen

FRIDAY

SATURDAY
7 pm Fox Sports Saturday

SUNDAY
7 pm NFL on Fox
8 pm The Simpsons
9 pm Bob's Burgers

MIDSEASON

Animal Control
The Cleaning Lady
Crime Scene Kitchen
DOC
EXTRACTED
Family Guy
GOING DUTCH
The Great North
LEGO Masters
MasterChef
Name That Tune
Next Level Chef
ContractHolder has an OT. But yeah, this is gonna be a weird Upfronts since post strike/streaming bubble deflating/cable straight up on the last mile.