badpoet2005

Sep 17, 2021
On Sunday, I got Bayonetta Origins for $17.99 at Target. It was an unmarked clearance. Copies were out on the shelves. YMMV.

Brando

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
FWIW the Symphonia Remaster received several patches to fix bugs and display issues. I think general consensus is that it's fine now but still greatly inferior to the GameCube original.

GreenKing1979

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
I feel like Another Code will end up being the next game that will end up on clearance for $19.99, half the ones in my store that were pre-ordered weren't even collected.

GreenKing1979

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
I keep getting tempted by Another Code's box art even tho the game doesn't look like it's for me lol
Its very slow paced, there are cutscenes every few minutes(sometimes every few steps), there is little to no difficulty, and its quite short.

Thats my review of it, I feel bad for anyone that paid more than $30 for it, especially when that person is myself.

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Another Code sold out almost instantly on this Gamefly sale and it routinely goes OoS on Amazon, I dunno if it'll drop to rock bottom.

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
I decided to see what other RPGs Walmart may have on sale, and lmao, this was at the top of the page.

crystal.PNG

OP
OP
Darknight

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Well this is a first.... Walmart just sent me a game still in the security case.