• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
According to their laTest tweet at least. Game will be priced at usd 20/gbp 16

Anyone want to make the OT? I'll try to do a simple one otherwise

Last edited:

Mega Man Zero

Oct 27, 2017
Looks great. I'll definitely get it. I'm still not sure where the Wonder Boy in Monster World and Zelda influence comes in, though. Is there backtracking? Dungeons? Replaying levels a la mega Man X or Mario style coin collecting or something? It just looks like a 2D action platformer in the videos. I have seen it has a DKC/SMW style overworld map, though.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
It keeps looking better every time I've a video. Will get it at launch with the added side effect of supporting local game development.

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
There's a fox and it as multiple forest levels. Game seems to deliver on all its points.
Great pixelart look.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I remember somewhere that this was described as similar to Demon's Crest, so I'm in.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
What does very European mean? It looks like Actraiser and Capcom SNES games to me.

I agree with him. It looks more like an Amiga platformer than a Japanese 16-bit platformer to me, though it still looks good for what it is.

Anyway, not to be confused with Seasons After Fall, an entirely different 2D indie platformer starring a fox with magic season-changing powers. Though the two at least have little else in common.

Mega Man Zero

Oct 27, 2017
I agree with him. It looks more like an Amiga platformer than a Japanese 16-bit platformer to me, though it still looks good for what it is.

Anyway, not to be confused with Seasons After Fall, an entirely different 2D indie platformer starring a fox with magic season-changing powers. Though the two at least have little else in common.

What makes something an Amiga platformer, though?

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017

I got them confused for the longest time. Took the release of SAF to realize it.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
We need more games like this. I've been keeping my eye out on this project for a few months now.

Kandinsky

Oct 25, 2017
Cant play this, too many flashing effects, I don't understand how is that stuff still allowed in videogames and movies, oh well :/

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Right gonna get started on the OT soon. I'm gonna keep it simple but may need to ask for someone to make the banner at least :X

OT will go up on the 17th at the latest.