BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to get a top spin 2k25 working for my cousin on his ps5, it requires 2k account to be linked before you can even play

I go to activate it and it says a 2k account is already linked to his psn account, he doesn't know what account it is and I don't know either so I can't sign in or reset his password because idk what email it is

I thought ok this will be easy to fix I'll just make a new 2k account then link his psn to it

I go through this process and try to link the new 2k account and it says I can't do this because a 2k account is already linked to his psn account now I'm stuck, what do I do here

iceblade

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to get a top spin 2k25 working for my cousin on his ps5, it requires 2k account to be linked before you can even play

I go to activate it and it says a 2k account is already linked to his psn account, he doesn't know what account it is and I don't know either so I can't sign in or reset his password because idk what email it is

I thought ok this will be easy to fix I'll just make a new 2k account then link his psn to it

I go through this process and try to link the new 2k account and it says I can't do this because a 2k account is already linked to his psn account now I'm stuck, what do I do here

Can he not go through his emails and find out when he registered for a 2K account?

Is there no forgot password or forgot username option?

Can he install/play an older version (ie 2K24 or 2K23) and see what account he used there?

OP
OP
BlueManifest

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can he not go through his emails and find out when he registered for a 2K account?

Is there no forgot password or forgot username option?

Can he install/play an older version (ie 2K24 or 2K23) and see what account he used there?
There is a forgot password but you have to know what email was used to make the account

OP
OP
BlueManifest

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I thought psn would show linked accounts under your account info and you could unlink them but nope

Mortis

Oct 25, 2017
Can you log into the 2K site using the PSN ID? If so, you may be able to see the email tied to it from there.

danhz

Apr 20, 2018
Contact 2k support, so they can unlink the PSN acc to their 2k account.

I had to go through the same shit with Ubisoft and AC Valhalla, I couldn't even start the game too.

Amazing