Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing is funny. We get it. It's what happens when a bunch of entertainers have a gun to their head and are being told to get done in 30 seconds flat.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Out of curiousity, why is it I can't let you throw yourself away for Toy Story 4 and not The Ballad of the Lonesome Cowboy? That's the song of choice for Toy Story 4 I say.

Pikachu

Traded his Bone Marrow for Pizza
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know I effin' made a bet that they would announce the date at the show. But damn, December is farrrrrr....

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
joker will win score and actor, it will deserve score but marriage story deserves actor.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
It totally isn't though. The cinematography is fucking gorgeous, the score is excellent, and the acting is great.

Eh I found most of those aspects middling outside of Phoenix's performance. It'd be a forgetable flick without him and the stupid drama over nothing before it came out. Score was decent I guess but I'd give it soemthing like 1917 myself.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Eh I found most of those aspects middling outside of Phoenix's performance. It'd be a forgetable flick without him and the stupid drama over nothing before it came out. Score was decent I guess but I'd give it soemthing like 1917 myself.

That's fine, I just don't agree with you at all. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
That's fine, I just don't agree with you at all. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

And I should elaborate that The Joker is not gonna beat any of the other films its going up against. It doesn't have better cinematography then 1917 or The Lighthouse for example. It never had a chance against those films for example.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
Parasite has such a delicious screenplay, if it can only win one award outside of foreign film, well, that's the one. So deserved for Bong Joon-ho. Hope it still comes through though but it is looking like 1917 is winning the big prize.

Cubo

May 14, 2018
It lost to the weakest BP contender, so no worries

Not because Ford vs. Ferray is a threat for BP, but because if Parasite was a clear favourite for the Academy it would have easily won this with 1917 being a no show. I have not seen Ford vs Ferrary btw, maybe the editing is THAT good.