bitcloudrzr

Banned
May 31, 2018
6kjx6jF.png
WLaUA5X.gif

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
What exactly does this mean gameplay wise? Like does it actually fuck over his progress in the game?

It's a insta kill if your in the blast zone, but you get a system wide warning. Sometimes people like to troll world events with nukes which then forces you quickly to jump into your PA or use rad-X. To get some immunity. Sometimes they will use it in Heletia for the Fasnacht events

Grifter

Oct 26, 2017
I mean even for a normal 40 hour job he has some insane hours in various games. 240 hours in Diablo, 100 in Fallout 76, 100 in Starfield.

If I was in his position, I'd invest in having family pad my hours and fill me in. I've opened my wallet for productivity boosts with far lower ROI.

Drayco21

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
I mean even for a normal 40 hour job he has some insane hours in various games. 240 hours in Diablo, 100 in Fallout 76, 100 in Starfield.

Those sound like an entirely normal amounts of hours for those particular games, especially from someone with a job connection to them.

SPDIF

Oct 27, 2017

Taffy Lewis

Oct 27, 2017
It's not. There's stories out there of people sending him messages, or even inviting him to chat, and he accepts.

It's him. Rightly or wrongly, he spends a lot of time playing games. I'm not sure why it's so hard for some people to believe this.

People say a lot of things, I very much do not believe he is operating that account at all.