Haxik

Oct 27, 2017
Additional context:

- The abuser came in screaming at his wife and daughter from the very beginning. At one point he assaulted his wife by grabbing her by the neck and, it appears that not clearly intentionally, he also ended up hitting his daughter.
- Faced with this, the boxer asked him for respect and to stop. It was at that moment when, shouting "faggot" ("maricón"in Spanish), he began to disrespect and rebuke him, going down in front of the screen looking for a fight.
- With a relaxed look on his face, the boxer told him "you don't know who I am, I don't want to hurt you" and the abuser turned on him, insulting him and disrespecting him even more.
- When the boxer seemed to give up and return to his place (he said that in addition to his wife, who was holding him back, his children were crying), the abuser told him "me cago en tus muertos" ("I shit on your dead" is a form of insult in Spanish). To which he responds by turning around and saying "you don't know what you've done, I'm a gypsy", so I understand that it's a kind of insult that they take to heart. The abuser, at that point, tells her his surnames, also of gypsy roots, and threatens to call six or seven of his family to stand up to him.
- That is when the aggression takes place. That, beyond the poetic justice that may be involved in assaulting an abuser, I think it's not entirely clean: you can see how the boxer offers him his hand as a sign of peace and, when the other is about to give it to him, he starts to hit him.
- At the end of the video you can hear how, as he leaves, the assaulted threatens the boxer shouting "I'll find you". To which an assistant responds by shouting "with the beating you've taken and you're still going, retarded".

The boxer published a video and was interviewed by several media this week. He apologized for his behavior and said that the police came to the movie theater but he was not arrested. Something that many feared since, at least in Spain, a professional fighter hitting someone is equated to assault with a stabbing weapon. And, moreover, the video makes it clear that he strikes first and it would not be considered self-defense.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I've seen so much shit at movie theaters, that I don't go anymore.

There are some seriously trash people in this world.

Kudos to that kid beating that wife beater's ass. You abusing your wife in front of families in theater and you deserve to get destroyed. Sucks the kids needed to see all that, but can't just let shit like that pass without confrontation.

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck the guy that got wrecked.
thanks for the rest of the post but holy shit, this is possibly one of the strongest insults i have heard about
Meh, as a spaniard, that's not that bad of an insult.
You could always make it stronger like "Me cago en tu estirpe", which translates to "I shit on your family tree".

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
Additional context:

- The abuser came in screaming at his wife and daughter from the very beginning. At one point he assaulted his wife by grabbing her by the neck and, it appears that not clearly intentionally, he also ended up hitting his daughter.
- Faced with this, the boxer asked him for respect and to stop. It was at that moment when, shouting "faggot" ("maricón"in Spanish), he began to disrespect and rebuke him, going down in front of the screen looking for a fight.
- With a relaxed look on his face, the boxer told him "you don't know who I am, I don't want to hurt you" and the abuser turned on him, insulting him and disrespecting him even more.
- When the boxer seemed to give up and return to his place (he said that in addition to his wife, who was holding him back, his children were crying), the abuser told him "me cago en tus muertos" ("I shit on your dead" is a form of insult in Spanish). To which he responds by turning around and saying "you don't know what you've done, I'm a gypsy", so I understand that it's a kind of insult that they take to heart. The abuser, at that point, tells her his surnames, also of gypsy roots, and threatens to call six or seven of his family to stand up to him.
- That is when the aggression takes place. That, beyond the poetic justice that may be involved in assaulting an abuser, I think it's not entirely clean: you can see how the boxer offers him his hand as a sign of peace and, when the other is about to give it to him, he starts to hit him.
- At the end of the video you can hear how, as he leaves, the assaulted threatens the boxer shouting "I'll find you". To which an assistant responds by shouting "with the beating you've taken and you're still going, retarded".

The boxer published a video and was interviewed by several media this week. He apologized for his behavior and said that the police came to the movie theater but he was not arrested. Something that many feared since, at least in Spain, a professional fighter hitting someone is equated to assault with a stabbing weapon. And, moreover, the video makes it clear that he strikes first and it would not be considered self-defense.

Wow, you really came in with the deets. Answers a lot of my questions

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Additional context:

welp, that asshole certainly won't help the already bad reputation of gipsy community in europe... I hope this won't result in bad things for them in the spain