• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, think that I won't buy Devolver's games anymore. 3 games in a row that I buy and they either become free on Epic/Twitch or they come to GP. Well, glady I picked the R$1,00 deal again. Gonna play A Plague Tale.
My GP Boycott List has these publishers in it right now:
  • Devolver Digital
  • 505 Games
  • Focus Home Interactive
It would be a wise decision to avoid buying games from these if you have GP. They seem to be very well represented in there.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, was close to buying A Plague Tale and GRIS more than once, glad I desisted. Children of Morta is one I already have, good addition that.

m23

Oct 25, 2017
I just bought Plage Tale on Xbox lol. Although this is for PC gamepass, I'm sure it'll make its way to Xbox soon enough.

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
Already played both Gris and A Plague Tale, they deserved every penny, no regrets! But time to hold back on my purchases tho :p

Deleted member 57361

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 2, 2019
My GP Boycott List has these publishers in it right now:
  • Devolver Digital
  • 505 Games
  • Focus Home Interactive
It would be a wise decision to avoid buying games from these if you have GP. They seem to be very well represented in there.
Yeah. I don't mind spend money on games that I want. But when theses games become free in less than a year is bad for me. Have many games on my wishlist that I could buy instead.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
A very strong lineup indeed!

Still hoping GRIS will make it to the Xbox console down the road. It hasn't yet.

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
I bought a plague tale on the latest steam sale
I did too but I've already finished it. I waited for MONTHS in hope of it coming to GP because it already has been on Origin Access since June or so. But at the latest sale I said fuck it, I want it. And after having played it I'm not even mad because the devs deserve that money. I don't what's better for them financialwise, but I don't really regret my purchase.

Kirksplosion

Aug 21, 2018
Holy hell, this just made my day. GRIS has been at the top of my wishlist since before it came out, and I've wanted to try A Plague Tale: Innocence badly as well. Child of Morta looks neat, but I tried their beta/demo thing, and didn't love it.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just bought A Plague Tale. I should've known!

Oh well, it's worth owning.

Liliana

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Best thing to happen for gaming in forever just keeps getting better, month after month. Lawd Jesus.

curtismyhero

Aug 29, 2018
Definitely excited about this, as I was SUPER close to purchasing plague tale during the steam sale but went w/ Sekiro instead. Can't wait to finally check this game out!

Oct 25, 2017
Another month, another inexplicable error when I try to download a game. Updated everything, rebooted twice. Can't download Children of Morta. Windows Store app says it's available for Game Pass Ultimate, which it asks me to join even though I'm logged in with my account that has PC game pass active. Web store does the same thing.

Iso

Oct 25, 2017
Very excited to check out Morta, was waiting for a decent sale before picking it up.
A Plague Tale is incredible, my GOTY last year. Already own it on Steam, but think I might replay it again soon :)

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Oh snap. I was juuust looking to see if A Plague Tale was on sale recently. Already picked up Children of Morta on Switch (and still would have) and already own Gris.

zedox

Oct 28, 2017
KQTWbK0.gif

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Compared to the Xbox additions I mean. PC additions have felt a little lacking compared to Xbox... no GTA5, Goose Game, etc.
They're two different platforms. Quit comparing and assess if the selection of titles on Game Pass on PC are fine on their own which is also at a cheaper price than Game Pass on Xbox.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Sweet!!!!! So glad I didn't buy Children of Morta yet!

Garcia el Gringo

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Super in for A Plague Tale, and will play GRIS on Game Pass for PC over the Switch copy my SO owns if it has achievements.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I've been holding out on Gris because I knew it would hit Game Pass at some point and here it is. Awesome!

Also, EVERYONE PLAY A PLAGUE TALE. It's one of my top ten from last year.

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
Wish Plague Tale had come last month when I bought and played it lol

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Really wanted to play plague tale but is it pc only?

Is it a demanding game to play on PC?