• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MONSTER

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This thread question...

giphy.gif

I prefer "Talent won" but ok

Nov 2, 2017
I'm sure it doesn't actually mean anything, the dude in that OP is just some entertaining combination of a terrible editor and under the influence.

Deleted member 3058

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
I mean..

It means it's technologically and artistically exciting, but not that great as a game.

But.. "a slay, yet basick" isn't something you'd ever catch me saying.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I can't tell if this is a drunk thread, or someone commenting on a drunk posting trend taking it seriously.

Deleted member 25888

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
How about using terms common to the English language instead of vaguely defined new-speak that hardly anyone understands or can even define properly to make one's point understood? I think that's pretty Basik.

OP
OP
The Flop

The Flop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for E3. I think it'll be a slay, yet basick in terms of announcements. Watch us only get Shenmue 3 megatons.

Deleted member 3058

Oct 25, 2017
That game really behuhuhu'd the rub hive.
No idea what rub hive means. For me that game was something that I bounced off of until a month or so ago. Just got done replaying a bunch of Witcher 3 and went back to HZD and realized that I should be playing it exactly like a ranged/gadget focused version of the Witcher. Started having a lot of fun with it.

I'm not sure if I had a mental block playing it or if the game didn't do a great job of explaining how you were supposed to take it on or what. All I know is I needed another game to get me to see how it was meant to be played.

OP
OP
The Flop

The Flop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Basically parts of it Slay i.e. the graphics, but if you strip that away you're left with a basic game.

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
What does 'slay yet basic' mean? Is it something that is very good but run-of-the-mill type of thing? I wants to know!

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
What the heck is "slay"??? What does "basik" mean???

And why do some people always say "YAS QUEEN!!!"???

Cheeky

Oct 30, 2017
what in the name of the holy baby jesus are you on about OP, and what language is this?

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully not, first time hearing it and I'm already pissed off at how stuoid it sounds. Saying anything "slays" is ridiculous but misspelling basic as basik on purpose just takes it to the next level of annoyingness.

Don't speak like an idiot 16 year old who thinks he sounds cool please guys.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Does this mean a game that features simple but well implemented mechanics?

Status
Not open for further replies.